PDA

View Full Version : All the Quinn supporters out there give a shout out!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

DavidsGirl841444
April 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
I am for Quinn and Riley hooking up yes I know it's up to the great writer Keri Arthur to know where the characters take her next. But I just am so wishing for the hunky Quinn. He is rich, hot, vampire, and very good in every aspect of needed want. Yes some problems as he is private and not with the sharing unless forced to but he seems to care alot. So come one let me know what you all think?

Cricket
April 5th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I posted this in another thread, but it belongs here too, I think...

I don't think I could ever hate Quinn. He's as stubborn as Riley...they are so much alike in some ways. But Quinn is dangerous as well as charming, ruthless as well as tender, infuriating as well as irresistible...all wrapped in a sexy vampire package. Riley's adventures just wouldn't be the same without him. Kellen and her other lovers don't even compare, IMO. But I can see Quinn and Riley's story is still developing with each book and Keri is keeping us on our toes with what is about to happen next. So exciting!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

DavidsGirl841444
April 5th, 2007, 12:59 PM
You are so right. There is still to much between those two that it's exploding out of the pages. Yeah her other partners hot but boring as well not as exciting as him.

Cricket
April 5th, 2007, 06:24 PM
My version of Quinn.......

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/hylnc/82809300dp1.gif

I wanted to put it in my sig but it didn't fit, so I had to use a small one. Darnit, lol. *drools*

DavidsGirl841444
April 5th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Cricket the picture is totally the way he can be seen. Good work.

KeriArthur
April 6th, 2007, 08:25 AM
very nice pic!

Cricket
April 9th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Thanks! I just hope Quinn can redeem himself in future books. I don't think he means to be a controling jerk. He's just lived so long and has been hurt too many times to know how to change his untrusting ways. Let's hope Riley can break him of that...eventually. ;)

Illyria
April 21st, 2007, 01:39 PM
I love Quinn! I can only hope that both Riley and Quinn relationship develop into something more.

Karenne
April 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM
Look Cricket (points to Illyria) you have a new buddy on your side. :scooter:

Illyria
April 21st, 2007, 11:06 PM
Look Cricket (points to Illyria) you have a new buddy on your side. :scooter:

:notworthy: Cool!!!

Cricket
April 23rd, 2007, 08:40 AM
Heehee. We both know that Quinn is the man...or uhh, the vampire, lol. :tt2:

Illyria
April 23rd, 2007, 10:29 AM
Heehee. We both know that Quinn is the man...or uhh, the vampire, lol. :tt2:

Damn straight we do :tt1:

DavidsGirl841444
April 23rd, 2007, 11:26 AM
yEAH He is the man the really hot good man.

Illyria
April 23rd, 2007, 11:32 AM
yEAH He is the man the really hot good man.

Yes he is. I am actually going to Quinn withdrawal right now. I seriously can't wait to read the next book and hopefully we will get more insight on what is going on with that sexy man.. err vampire :lol:

Cricket
April 25th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Yes he is. I am actually going to Quinn withdrawal right now. I seriously can't wait to read the next book and hopefully we will get more insight on what is going on with that sexy man.. err vampire :lol:
Sadly, Quinn isn't in the next book. :baffled: I know.....I want to cry:cry:

Illyria
April 25th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Sadly, Quinn isn't in the next book. :baffled: I know.....I want to cry:cry:

But.. but.. what do you mean no Quinn??? :swoon:

definitely need some :support:

bookfandx426
April 28th, 2007, 02:59 AM
i cryed at the end of dangerous games when quin said {dont ask for things you realy dont want , you just might get them} i cant imagine riley and quin not together, it is a sad , sad , thought.
:no: :no: :no:

DavidsGirl841444
April 28th, 2007, 02:39 PM
Sad damn near made me bawl out because I as screaming at the book no, she doesn't mean it, Dont go!!!!! Yeah people looked at me funny, but Quinn the man.

Cricket
April 30th, 2007, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I think both Riley and Quinn have serious issues that they need to work out separately....but they can't stay apart forever....they just can't!!!

Illyria
April 30th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah, I think both Riley and Quinn have serious issues that they need to work out separately....but they can't stay apart forever....they just can't!!!

I really hope its only a temporary separation.

MiaBama
May 19th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Is it just me or does Quinn/Riley remind you of Richard/Anita of Anita Blake books?

Illyria
May 19th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Maybe in little way, but and this a huge but... I have to say that I just love Quinn way more than Richard these days, lol!!

KeriArthur
May 20th, 2007, 01:07 AM
In what way? Just curious, because I can't see it myself (but then, I'm the author so I probably wouldn't. :lol:)

Illyria
May 20th, 2007, 01:13 AM
That they are both strong willed characters set in their own ways, lol! But I still love Quinn more!

Karenne
May 20th, 2007, 04:25 PM
lol. One thing can be said for Illyria (winks) she is loyal!:wub:

Illyria
May 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
lol. One thing can be said for Illyria (winks) she is loyal!:wub:

damn straight, lol

Dani
May 21st, 2007, 01:51 PM
I have to say that I'm a very big Quinn fan! He's sooooo HOT!! If he and Riley don't somehow end up together I think I'll go crazy. I realize that he has some hang-ups, but old habits die hard (as the saying goes) and it's not like Riley doesn't have them either. They are just so perfect for each other.

KeriArthur
May 21st, 2007, 07:19 PM
That they are both strong willed characters set in their own ways, lol! But I still love Quinn more!

well, they are both very strong willed... :turned:

but quinn and riley will have a somewhat different ending to richard and anita...

Karenne
May 21st, 2007, 07:44 PM
(steps in with the unpopular opinion) hmph...I still am very unhappy with Quinn. For me...I can't see how he can redeem himself. :nah:

ending? Did Kerry say ending? No no...I am going to act like I didn't see the word 'ending' in the same sentence with Riley! snicker:wub:

MiaBama
May 22nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
Quinn and Richard have some hang ups about how Riley/Anita should be in the relationships..but Riley and Anita are not having it...

MiaBama
May 22nd, 2007, 05:50 PM
I want more Kellen(Kellan)!!!!! :tt2:

KeriArthur
May 22nd, 2007, 06:06 PM
then embraced by darkness is the book for you :)

Karenne
May 22nd, 2007, 06:22 PM
(scoots closer to Keri) So ummm...when do I get my copy?

Have I told you how lovely you look today? Losing weight?:wub:

KeriArthur
May 22nd, 2007, 06:46 PM
lol. I'm sitting here in my jim jams with unbrushed hair and big fluffy slippers, so the whole 'looking lovely' approach just won't hit the mark :turned:

I will be running a giveaway with an ARC as a prize, though (depending on whether I get my ARCs in time, of course--the post out to Oz is somewhat unreliable). It'll be for newsletter and forum members, rather than an open contest on my website :)

Karenne
May 22nd, 2007, 06:48 PM
oh oh (falls out of my chair) Yeah!

That is so great of you Keri! I am with Mia...I want more Kellen! Drooool

PS...I am sticking with you look maaaaaaaaaarvelous!

Illyria
May 22nd, 2007, 09:31 PM
well, they are both very strong willed... :turned:

but quinn and riley will have a somewhat different ending to richard and anita...

I really hope that's true!!!! :)

Illyria
May 22nd, 2007, 09:33 PM
(scoots closer to Keri) So ummm...when do I get my copy?

Have I told you how lovely you look today? Losing weight?:wub:

Ditto to all Karenne said, lol!!

Dani
May 23rd, 2007, 12:48 AM
I thought this thread was for Quinn supporters, not that I have anything against Kellen! He is one hot wolf to say the very least, but I still like Quinn (though not his actions). Keri, you make him sound too yummy not to like! :swoon:

MiaBama
May 23rd, 2007, 02:35 AM
:ph34r: what does a girl do to get an ARC?!:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
May 23rd, 2007, 09:42 AM
I have to gree with Irish Wolf "
<HR style="COLOR: #cccccc" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
I thought this thread was for Quinn supporters, not that I have anything against Kellen! He is one hot wolf to say the very least, but I still like Quinn (though not his actions). Keri, you make him sound too yummy not to like!

She has a point that this is a quinn support not Kellen who I have nothing against but I perfer one over the other.

Karenne
May 23rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
You know..you are right. I just got so busy gabbing and having fun that I forgot the NAME of this thread.

I will go and create a new thread for Kellen in the Lobby area.

Also....does anyone want to discuss the books? We have an area to discuss each of the books. We could hash out the pros and cons of the characters in there. That would be okay?

Any takers?:balloon:

Dani
May 25th, 2007, 01:04 AM
I'm up for hashing it out about the characters when I can get the time. I have family from GA coming in tonight and then Monday we all leave to go to Disney World for a week. My life should get back to normal around June 4th, so I'll really be able to discuss the books then. :)

Karenne
May 25th, 2007, 11:21 AM
How Fun for you!!! Great! Well you let me know when you are back and we can start at the beginning of the books (since I started reading them again..yes, I have no life) I would love to get people in there to do a spirited discussion in June!:wub:

Zarek_Zsadist
June 9th, 2007, 02:25 AM
I'm new here and I'm glad to see some Quinn supporters!

Illyria
June 9th, 2007, 07:07 AM
cool! another Quinn supporter!!

DavidsGirl841444
June 9th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Yeah to all Quinn supporter out there. And welcome to the Rileys place of talk Zarek_Zsadist nice to have another memeber.

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the Quinn page Zarek_Zsadist! Enjoy another Quinn filled day...I am.

christinac
June 11th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Welcome to the Quinn page Zarek_Zsadist! Enjoy another Quinn filled day...I am.

I love Quinn! I can't get enought of him! But I think that I'm getting a soft spot for Kellen. But Quinn will always be my fav!! Love the books! CANNOT wait for the next one to come out!

DavidsGirl841444
June 11th, 2007, 04:25 PM
You and us all sister

Dani
June 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
Christina, have you seen the contest for the ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) of book 5? All you have to do is send a blank email to Keri with ARC Contest in the subject line and you can enter as many times as you wish until June 21. So enter and you could win a copy before it hits the book shelves.

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 08:08 PM
nods...oh yeah! Here is the information for the Contest

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=1554

Good luck!:cowboy:

christinac
June 12th, 2007, 03:04 PM
yeah I have already entered it. I'm excited.
:woohoo:

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Okay, this board needs to get back to talking about Quinn! :lol:

I have a question for everyone. What would you do if Quinn was to show up at your house? :wub:

I'd probably pull him through the door and pounce on him (I mean come on with a HOT man like that at your door), strip him of his clothes and well, you can use your imaginations from there! LOL :hellobaby:

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Believe me my imagination is quite big there is alot that I can think of doing. Hehehehehe!

What would I do if Quinn knocked on my door?
Well I pretty much would do what Irishwolf would do, but never let him go or maybe join him for life. Yummy,yummy in my tummy.

Illyria
June 14th, 2007, 12:36 AM
the real question would be what i wouldn't do to Quinn if he showed on my door step :lol:

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 09:31 AM
the real question would be what i wouldn't do to Quinn if he showed on my door step :lol:

I would probably faint first!
Then ravish him and never let him leave me!
:lol:
Gosh, what I would do!!
:winkiss:

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 10:52 AM
snicker....

:huh: Now you have put my mind in the gutter. (drinks coffee) yep the gutter!

THANK YOU!!!:roflmao:

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 02:45 PM
snicker....

:huh: Now you have put my mind in the gutter. (drinks coffee) yep the gutter!

THANK YOU!!!:roflmao:

You are very welcome.
It's nice to fantasize sometimes.

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Dang, and I was trying to be subtle about it! :angel: Guess that's out the door. :roflmao:

*giggles and sips coffee* I'm thinking that I probably need to get back to Quinn now!:swoon:

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Dang, and I was trying to be subtle about it! :angel: Guess that's out the door. :roflmao:

*giggles and sips coffee* I'm thinking that I probably need to get back to Quinn now!:swoon:

Leave some of him for us!! :tt2:

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Honey I think there will be enough Quinn to go around a couple of times!

Illyria
June 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM
yeah we definitely going to wear poor Quinn after all of us have our turn with him :lol:

christinac
June 15th, 2007, 01:13 PM
yeah we definitely going to wear poor Quinn after all of us have our turn with him :lol:

You got that right!!:)

Cricket
June 15th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Hmmm if Quinn showed up on my doorstep.....well, lets just say he'd be in for the ride of his life *wink wink* lol!

DavidsGirl841444
June 15th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Cricket I loved it that was funny.

Illyria
June 15th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hmmm if Quinn showed up on my doorstep.....well, lets just say he'd be in for the ride of his life *wink wink* lol!

OMG!! :lol:

Karenne
June 15th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Oh my gosh..I just busted a gut laughing. My husband is looking at me funny.

Reminds me a a great song...."Save a horse, ride a cowboy"

Now visualizing Quinn in boots. Or me in boots..that is even better!:cowboy:

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Leave some of him for us!! :tt2:
There's plenty of him to go around. I haven't begun to wear this vamp out. All you have to do is ask for him and I'll send him to you. :mumbles: I may not like it, but I know how to share like a good girl. LMAO! I need some :SLEEP: anyway, so he's all yours. I'm warning you, he's like the everready bunny...He keeps going and going and going and... :lol: Just like this guy ~~>:taz: .

Cricket
June 16th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Anyone remember a certain little love scene where Quinn ties Riley to the bed? I was wishing it was the other way around...or better yet, maybe I've got a little fantasy going on where I tie Quinn to the bed. Mmmm, yesss, I'm off to get lost in my fantasy world again....heehee. :tt2:

DavidsGirl841444
June 16th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Anyone remember a certain little love scene where Quinn ties Riley to the bed? I was wishing it was the other way around...or better yet, maybe I've got a little fantasy going on where I tie Quinn to the bed. Mmmm, yesss, I'm off to get lost in my fantasy world again....heehee. :tt2:

Yes I rememeber that scene it was a hot scene. Come on ladies who here w9ouldn't want to tie him up like a cowgirl.:lol:

Dani
June 16th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Yes I rememeber that scene it was a hot scene. Come on ladies who here w9ouldn't want to tie him up like a cowgirl.:lol:
Oh baby would I love to! Karenne had it right with that song...Save a horse, ride a cowboy. I'd tie him up and ride him till I was satisfied (and that may take awhile...LMAO). :yes:

DavidsGirl841444
June 17th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Honey It Could Take Any One A While, Well They May Want To Take Awhile.

christinac
June 18th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Honey It Could Take Any One A While, Well They May Want To Take Awhile.

You got that right. I would savor every moment I had with him.
:)

DavidsGirl841444
June 19th, 2007, 06:42 PM
You and me both christinac, well you and me and every other girl out there.Hehehehehe!

redruby
June 19th, 2007, 07:24 PM
I think they should definately end up 2gether. like riley says they conncect on a spiritual level and his character seems so hot i woildn't even think twice about hooking up with him. Kellen cannot do anything for riley, Quinn can. i love that pic cricket has of him

Dani
June 19th, 2007, 11:25 PM
You and me both christinac, well you and me and every other girl out there.Hehehehehe!
Dang straight ladies! Savor him like a fine vintage wine. :wub:

:welcome: redruby! Hope you enjoy the boards like we do! We all love quinn too and hope that he's the one Riley ends up with.

Karenne
June 19th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Welcome to our group RedRuby!

Don't worry...we are fun and you are going to think "where have these ladies been all my life"

christinac
June 20th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Welcome to our group RedRuby!

Don't worry...we are fun and you are going to think "where have these ladies been all my life"

You said it Karenne! Welcome RedRuby!:)

Karenne
June 20th, 2007, 01:28 PM
grins at Christinac:balloon:

DavidsGirl841444
June 20th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Amen to that that you all are right there. And the vintagewine you got it right on the money Karenne. Hey welcome to RedRuby.

Dani
June 20th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Amen to that that you all are right there. And the vintagewine you got it right on the money Karenne. Hey welcome to RedRuby.
I said that davidsgirl! :tt2: Not that Karenne probably wasn't thinking it! :lol:

Cricket
June 21st, 2007, 12:08 PM
for those of you (like me) who just needed to see it again......

*droooooools*

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 01:07 PM
OHHHH... So sorry Irishwolf. *I kneelbefore you humbly asking forgivness.*

christinac
June 21st, 2007, 01:45 PM
for those of you (like me) who just needed to see it again......

*droooooools*

OMG! I think I'm drooling! Someone give me a napkin.

Dani
June 21st, 2007, 05:48 PM
OHHHH... So sorry Irishwolf. *I kneelbefore you humbly asking forgivness.*
It's all good! You are forgiven. :roflmao:

*hands Christina a napkin and a bucket* I think you're gonna need it honey!

Cricket...I really LOVE that pic (as if we all don't....HAHAHA)! And yes, I needed to see it again! :wub: I think I may need a bucket for myself too...LOL.

:swoon: Quinn is sooooo HOT! :swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
June 21st, 2007, 08:28 PM
Count me in as well great we will drown ourselves in our own drool how sexy is that?

Illyria
June 21st, 2007, 11:05 PM
:notworthy: :notworthy: :swoon:

I love this pic of Quinn.

Cricket
June 22nd, 2007, 07:47 AM
can you just imagine going to sleep and waking up to that face every day? what is riley thinking kicking him to the curb?!?! he just wants to be her one and only :(

Illyria
June 22nd, 2007, 08:00 AM
That's just it, she's isn't thinking, :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 22nd, 2007, 08:15 AM
Well she does thinking but sometimes with her libido on overdrive not that I blame her with studs all around but her and Quinn have that bound which she will eventually have to come to grips with.

christinac
June 22nd, 2007, 08:23 AM
Well she does thinking but sometimes with her libido on overdrive not that I blame her with studs all around but her and Quinn have that bound which she will eventually have to come to grips with.

I agree with you totally, DavidsGirl841444!!

Dani
June 22nd, 2007, 03:04 PM
She's not thinking the way she should be thinking. She's thinking with ideals that she's not going to be able to work with due to the changes going on within her. At least this is how I see it so far. Unless Keri brings in a man that totally blows the others out of the water (and I highly doubt it). The bond that she and Quinn have will most likely be the thing that pulls them together.

DavidsGirl841444
June 22nd, 2007, 04:19 PM
I love you Irishwolf have my babies because you are so right. Hopefully no man like that will come around.

Dani
June 22nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
I love you Irishwolf have my babies because you are so right. Hopefully no man like that will come around.
Now that's a weird offer Davidsgirl, but I'm honored none the less...LOL. I think you can have your own though. I hope that no man will come around for her either, but we'll have to wait and see.

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
lol. That was great! I loved it. You are so funny!:balloon:

DavidsGirl841444
June 23rd, 2007, 10:54 AM
I meant as if I agreed with you chica as a joke. So don't worry not so serious. But yeah don't worry find a guy out there.

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 01:13 PM
I got it, but it was just too tempting to not to answer that way. :lol: And trust me...I'm looking for a man. In fact I put in an order to Karenne on another thread that was quite amusing. This is what I said...

Well in that case I'd like a tall, dark, brooding man with the face of an angel and the body of a god and a great big...:roflmao:

So what do ya think...anyone want something like that? LOL

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 01:17 PM
This is what I said...

Well in that case I'd like a tall, dark, brooding man with the face of an angel and the body of a god and a great big...:roflmao:

OMG! I sure as heck do, :swoon:

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 05:11 PM
snicker..you know...I love coming to this area. It has to be my favorite (and no I am not doing a plug here) place to be. I love you guys!:wub:

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 06:58 PM
I'm glad we can amuse you so much that you keep coming back for more (Not to mention put up with...hehehe). :yes:

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 09:18 PM
It is like an addiction...(gives Irish lustful gaze) your an addiction ...snicker..just kidding!

(looks over my shoulder to make sure my hubby doesn't see this):roflmao:

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 10:38 PM
we're so glad to be here, Karenne. i'm always amused after coming here and reading everyone's post. :lol:

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 10:49 PM
It is like an addiction...(gives Irish lustful gaze) your an addiction ...snicker..just kidding!

(looks over my shoulder to make sure my hubby doesn't see this):roflmao:
OMG! Now I have to stop drinking while I read these posts. I think I actually had soda come out my nose when I read this. :roflmao: Well gee, I don't think I've ever been anyones addiction let alone had some one look at me lustfully and I got both in one day!! :whoohoo: Well dang this must be my lucky day! :roflmao:

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 11:00 PM
:lol: yeah, i have learned my lesson. never drink and read any posts/topics here at the same time :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:11 AM
You one lucky girl Irishwolf We all want you. ooohhh yeeeaaahhh! But believe me when in this site never drinking or eating I could choke.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 04:44 PM
:roflmao: I dying here from laughing so hard. I've never been THIS wanted. Thank you all *blows kisses and waves like a beauty queen* :roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Lets get the award for the beauty queen a bit statue of gold. *clap,clap,clap*

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 10:54 PM
OMG...I get a statuette? I can't believe it...OMG! LMAO! Oh, gag me with a spoon. I will never be one of those prissy beauty queens. I'm more like Riley.

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Yeah so what would you do?

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I'd jump Quinn in a heartbeat and keep him forever, but that's me. Is that what you ment by your question?

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I ment what you would do when you accepted the award that is part of it. But like a speech or something

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:12 PM
i always love coming here reading all these posts i've missed. :lol:

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:19 PM
:wideeyed: Oh, well if that's the case, hmmm. Here goes....

I'd like to thank the ladies who made me queen and all the support that I've been given during these last few posts. I'd like to thank Karenne, Davidsgirl, and Illyria for fueling the fire for these comments that I (Miss Innocent :innocent:) have been making these last few days. May you all love me forever.
LMAO!! Okay that last line might be pushing it a little bit, but there you go! :roflmao:

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:25 PM
okay i must do some :notworthy: :notworthy: to our new queen? :lol:

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:28 PM
Oh please do! Hahahaha...Just kidding. I would never ask anyone to :notworthy: on my behalf.

Oh is Karenne gonna have a ball with this thread. She's got a lot of catching up to do in this forum. :lol:

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:32 PM
yeah, can't wait to see what Karenne says once she reads all of our posts, :lol:

Karenne
June 25th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Holy Tar!!!! I take off the day and ya'll go nuts!

I am so sorry I wasn't here!:mumbles: I missed it!

Karenne
June 25th, 2007, 01:42 AM
:tt1:Okay...read all of the posts...I can't believe where ya'll went with this today! To funny. :eek:

:punk:My husband is looking at my funny because I am laughing so hard I am choking. To funny!

Bowing to the new Queen!:notworthy:

:sorcerer: Our wonderful Word Wizard (Keri Arthur) is going to be laughing so hard when she reads these posts.

I am going to look around and make a mental note not to go off and play anymore! I need ot be here at all times!:cool2:

christinac
June 25th, 2007, 07:46 AM
I got it, but it was just too tempting to not to answer that way. :lol: And trust me...I'm looking for a man. In fact I put in an order to Karenne on another thread that was quite amusing. This is what I said...

Heck yeah! I would dream of something like that!

christinac
June 25th, 2007, 07:51 AM
:wideeyed: Oh, well if that's the case, hmmm. Here goes....
I'd like to thank the ladies who made me queen and all the support that I've been given during these last few posts. I'd like to thank Karenne, Davidsgirl, and Illyria for fueling the fire for these comments that I (Miss Innocent :innocent:) have been making these last few days. May you all love me forever.

LMAO!! Okay that last line might be pushing it a little bit, but there you go! :roflmao:

Wow! It seems I missed a lot too! I hate it when that happens! Praise IrishWolf :notworthy: ! I love you guys ya'll are so awesome! I made sure I wasn't drinking or eating anything when I read the forums! I missed a lot that stinks! :lol:

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Wow! It seems I missed a lot too! I hate it when that happens! Praise IrishWolf :notworthy: ! I love you guys ya'll are so awesome! I made sure I wasn't drinking or eating anything when I read the forums! I missed a lot that stinks! :lol:

yeah, but you made it and met our new queen, Irish. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 12:39 PM
HAIL the queen well I don't know wouldn't Karenne be queen and Irish be young princess.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 01:06 PM
guess Irish beat Karenne to it. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Guess so I mean poor Karenne oh wellshe can be the young princess.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 02:51 PM
wonder when Karenne is going to hit this thread soon? I can't wait to see what her reaction is going to be? :lol:

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Illyria...she has seen them. LOL These were her reactions from page 12 of this thread. I can't believe all of y'all...LMAO...I'm not a queen!! Okay, so I'd like to be, but I'm just a simple girl that's not spectacular...just me. No more :notworthy: ...so says the queen! :roflmao: Okay, that was the last queen order...hahahaha!

Holy Tar!!!! I take off the day and ya'll go nuts!

I am so sorry I wasn't here!:mumbles: I missed it!

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 04:49 PM
This was her second post on it! I'm still dying laughing over all this.

:tt1:Okay...read all of the posts...I can't believe where ya'll went with this today! To funny. :eek:

:punk:My husband is looking at my funny because I am laughing so hard I am choking. To funny!

Bowing to the new Queen!:notworthy:

:sorcerer: Our wonderful Word Wizard (Keri Arthur) is going to be laughing so hard when she reads these posts.

I am going to look around and make a mental note not to go off and play anymore! I need ot be here at all times!:cool2:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah when you guys arn't around we play. And of course the Word Wizard will get a kick out of it. I hope so. And come on Irishwolf you are more then just a girl we are all unique in our own way. So work it Queeny.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:38 PM
LMAO...Queeny! I know I'm unique (as we all are), but there are days that I don't feel it. But I'll do my best!

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 06:04 PM
:wazzapp: Queenie?? LOL

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 07:03 PM
The queen is fine thank you, at least now that I've been to fantasy land...LMAO! I'm thinking of gettin a crown and a plush velvet cape if this keeps up. Hahaha!

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 07:35 PM
cool. its funny how we've gone way off topic, :lol:

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:03 PM
We really have gotten way off here. Well then lets get back to our main man. :lol:

I was just looking over Dangerous Games for a minute to check something and I had to stop on page 35. There was a delicious description of him on that page that just made my mouth water. I just love the way Keri describes him. It gets me all gooey inside. I want to drift off into la la land and meet him there. Damn the vamp is hot!:wub: :swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Believe Dangerous game not the only book to make him seem good and yummy. The other books just as good.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Okay, as I'm sitting here eating my Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti I decided to be nice and post the description of Quinn that I was talking about so you ladies don't have to go digging out your books to look it up.

As window dressings went, he was mighty damn fine.

Tonight he wore a navy shirt that emphasized the width of his shoulders and dark jeans that drew the eye down the lean, athletic length of his legs. His hair--once shoulder length but now cut shorter--was night dark, and so thick, so lush that my fingerstips itched with the need to run through it. Unlike most vampires, he could stand a lot of sunshine, so he was as far from white as a vampire could actually get, his skin possessing a warm almost golden glow. And to say that he was handsome would be the understatment of the year. I swear even angels would be envious of his looks, and yet he was in no way effeminate.

But it was his obsidian eyes that always caught me, and right now they were filled with a heat that instantly began to warm the chill from my skin.
Now do you ladies agree with me or what?

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Yes Davidsgirl, you are so right as always, but I just happened to be looking at Dangerous Games.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Irishwolf you are so sweet for posting the description its sweet and yes your right descriptive.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Thanks you so much. I knew it would be enjoyed! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah well the work is always to be enjoyed especially if it stars one of our favorite guys.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Sorry girls would love nothing to more then play tag tonight but got school in the am early so I am outy. Have fun. Chat it up tomorrow.

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Cool...Later Davidsgirl! What kind of school (if you don't mind my asking)?

christinac
June 26th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Okay, as I'm sitting here eating my Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti I decided to be nice and post the description of Quinn that I was talking about so you ladies don't have to go digging out your books to look it up.
As window dressings went, he was mighty damn fine.

Tonight he wore a navy shirt that emphasized the width of his shoulders and dark jeans that drew the eye down the lean, athletic length of his legs. His hair--once shoulder length but now cut shorter--was night dark, and so thick, so lush that my fingerstips itched with the need to run through it. Unlike most vampires, he could stand a lot of sunshine, so he was as far from white as a vampire could actually get, his skin possessing a warm almost golden glow. And to say that he was handsome would be the understatment of the year. I swear even angels would be envious of his looks, and yet he was in no way effeminate.

But it was his obsidian eyes that always caught me, and right now they were filled with a heat that instantly began to warm the chill from my skin.
Now do you ladies agree with me or what?

OMG Take me to dream land where he is at right now! That would be awesome. On crap (there goes the drooling again!)

I need to get on here when everybody else is on here! What time do ya'll normally get online together?

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I'm usually here on and off roughly around 3pm to 12am Eastern Standard Time, depending. I was able to get on here early today (odd, but good), but I'll be back later as well to see what has been posted. Looking at my posts on just this thread it seems that I'm here more around 10 pm (EST) and on. I live in Florida, so I always feel like I'm up late (and usually I am) since (for example) Illyria is in Texas and about an hour behind me.

Basically, you just have to catch us here. Sometimes I don't see anyone and others times I see Illyria, Davidsgirl and Karenne and on rare occasions I've been on here when Keri's on. It's just the luck of the draw (or so they say) of when you'll find us and when you won't. It's fun when we're all together and posting. It's like we're playing tag on the threads.

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah I am in Florida as well cool hey neighbor Irish. But mostly here at around 1pm till like 11 or 12 at night. I like tag.

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Cool girlie! Where are you in FL? I'm north of Tampa in the small town of San Antonio. Most people know St. Leo, Zephyrhills, or Dade City better than San Ann (that's what we call it).

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 03:42 PM
I live in Miami the melting pot down here in Dade but you know I visit around near you in a place called Lakeland even though it doesn't have that many lakes, My guy lives there. But I think I know your place as zephryhills too.

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 04:16 PM
That's cool! I haven't been to Miami since I was about 4 years old. We went to visit my mom's friend Carlos. Lakeland is about 30 to 45 minutes west of me. Your guy is up here? Must be tough for you.

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah it is but we visit and talk almost constantly with him.

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 07:19 PM
That's cool. At least you still get to see him. And I said the wrong direction. Lakeland is East of me. I was thinking that I was West of Lakeland and put that down instead of East. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Oh no its cool. Oh when you asked what school well Miami dade college, which really is community college. Trying to work way upwards, but anyway back to Quinn right. Do you think he would look good as a blonde or what.

Dani
June 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM
You know, I've thought about it before, especially after reading about Charlaine Harris's vamp Eric (He's tall, hot, well hung and blond...LOL). I though what it would be like to have all my favorite vamps switch hair and eye color and what not, but after really thinking about this more I couldn't see it happen. Quinn is just fine with his night dark hair and obsidian eyes. I really couldn't see him any other way.

DavidsGirl841444
June 26th, 2007, 11:29 PM
Amen to that sister! Oh you read Charlaine Harris as well. me too I liked Bill honestly yes not the most reliable vamp but I did like him better then Eric I guess I have a thing for dark haired studs.

Dani
June 27th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Last night I put up a post about this, but my pc screwed up and it didn't post. Anyway, as I had said last night:dots:

I love Bill. He's my favorite vamp. I know he screwed up when he didn't tell Sookie his true intentions of why he was there, but in his defence he didn't intend on falling in love with her either. I like Eric too. He's a smart a** and he "gets" Sookie. I especially liked him when he lost his memory. He was so helpless (so to speak) and the way he treated Sookie made my heart melt.

I have to say though that none of these vamps will take top billing over Quinn. He's the hottest of them all!

DavidsGirl841444
June 27th, 2007, 10:57 AM
No doubt Quinn is the super best of the vamps.:lol:

Yeah Bill made onemistake, I know if he knewhe was going to fall in love with her he would have said something. But you can't plan love like that. Which is sad becuase they had such a cute connections plus he's hot.:wazzapp: And Eric I perfer him with his memory lost then found. More kinder and nicer to. Oh well!

Dani
June 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I know what you mean. At least Quinn has those qualities all the time that Eric had when he lost his memory. What a vamp!

DavidsGirl841444
June 27th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Yes exactly except way hotter and rich and just way hotter.(I know I said that twice but it's so true.)

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Eric is rich too. Fangtasia just didn't come into existance all by it's self. I mean look at the money he's given to Sookie. That's just a drop in the bucket for him. I agree though Quinn is SO much HOTTER! And he's probably got more money than Eric.

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 06:40 AM
hmm...I don't even compare the two...They are both hot in their own way, but their personalities are totally different. I never even thought about the money issue...snicker:whistling:

christinac
June 28th, 2007, 07:46 AM
hmm...I don't even compare the two...They are both hot in their own way, but their personalities are totally different. I never even thought about the money issue...snicker:whistling:

Yeah right Karenne! I would be discussing this with ya'll,
but I have never read the other books ya'll are talking about!
Sorry!
:unsure:

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 10:03 AM
OMG! Christina, you should read them. Charlaine Harris is a great author. If you decide to read her, she's located in the fantasy section (at least in my Barnes & Nobles she is). Start with Dead Until Dark. It's the first book in the series and there are 7 books total with short stories in other books. I'll PM you about them if your interested. Just let me know.

Yes Karenne, they are both hot in their own way. Eric is just more arrogant and full of himself than Quinn. :tt2:

Cricket
June 28th, 2007, 10:52 AM
If you all want to read about some HOTT vamps (in between waiting for Keri's new books, of course ;) ) then check out "Kiss of Midnight" and "Kiss of Crimson" by Lara Adrian. You will be introduced to some seeeeeexy hot vamps out to save their kind and the humans that they live alongside in secret. Lucan, Dante, Tegan and more....mmmmm....they will have you drooling in NO time, lol. Lucan even reminds me of Quinn in some ways. Anyway, they are great books, the start of a promising new series for us vampire fantasy book fans!!!

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I've looked at those books before. I just haven't gotten around to getting them yet. I'm glad you mentioned them being good.

christinac
June 28th, 2007, 12:05 PM
OMG! Christina, you should read them. Charlaine Harris is a great author. If you decide to read her, she's located in the fantasy section (at least in my Barnes & Nobles she is). Start with Dead Until Dark. It's the first book in the series and there are 7 books total with short stories in other books. I'll PM you about them if your interested. Just let me know.

Yes Karenne, they are both hot in their own way. Eric is just more arrogant and full of himself than Quinn. :tt2:

Yeah I'm interested! I always have time to read between Keri's books, because they are so good I get done with them in a day or so! Then I'm struggling to stay calm cause there aren't any out yet!
(breathing hard, getting another cup of coffee)

Dani
June 28th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I PM'd you all the info you need. Have fun!

christinac
June 28th, 2007, 03:04 PM
I PM'd you all the info you need. Have fun!

Thanks I'm going to check it out now.
:)

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 05:34 PM
If you all want to read about some HOTT vamps (in between waiting for Keri's new books, of course ;) ) then check out "Kiss of Midnight" and "Kiss of Crimson" by Lara Adrian. You will be introduced to some seeeeeexy hot vamps out to save their kind and the humans that they live alongside in secret. Lucan, Dante, Tegan and more....mmmmm....they will have you drooling in NO time, lol. Lucan even reminds me of Quinn in some ways. Anyway, they are great books, the start of a promising new series for us vampire fantasy book fans!!!

Yep! Lara did a great job on both of her books!

DavidsGirl841444
June 28th, 2007, 11:53 PM
I didn't klnow about Lara Adrian so definitly check it out. Thanks girl. And sorry haven't been at a comp all day almost died becasue I missed you all so much. Went through thread withdrawl. But hot vamps are alwasy on my list to read up on.

Dani
June 29th, 2007, 12:32 AM
We missed you too! But missing a day happens to all of us.

DavidsGirl841444
July 1st, 2007, 10:52 AM
Well I keep checking but you all disapeared on me waaa! all alone. J/k.

Dani
July 1st, 2007, 12:03 PM
Girl, I felt that way yesterday when I kept checking in. I was getting ready to post a message that said 'Where is everyone'. I figured though that since it was the weekend that everyone would be busy with family and what not. Have a great day!

christinac
July 2nd, 2007, 08:27 AM
Girl, I felt that way yesterday when I kept checking in. I was getting ready to post a message that said 'Where is everyone'. I figured though that since it was the weekend that everyone would be busy with family and what not. Have a great day!

Yeah sorry for not getting on this weekend my boyfriend is a pain in the butt!:lol:
I didn't get a chance but I'm off work all this week so I'm going to try to get on a little bit more.

Dani
July 2nd, 2007, 10:25 AM
It's all good Christina! It happens to everyone once in a while. Boyfriends can be a pain in the butt sometimes too, but that seems to be men in general (no offence to the men that read this). Remember that we women can be that way too, so it all evens out! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 2nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Hey with you all the way about men being pains in the butt. Look at Quinn he can be a real pebis sometimes(didn't want to say the other word for it.) So yeah he made Riley walk away real bad man thing to do I would have gotten angry as well.

christinac
July 3rd, 2007, 09:32 AM
It's all good Christina! It happens to everyone once in a while. Boyfriends can be a pain in the butt sometimes too, but that seems to be men in general (no offence to the men that read this). Remember that we women can be that way too, so it all evens out! :lol:

Yeah we all can be that way! :lol: Gotta love 'em. Anyway, gals if I don't talk to ya'll again before tomorrow, everyone have a happy 4th of July. :rockon:

DavidsGirl841444
July 3rd, 2007, 02:19 PM
You to chica have a happy one with lots of fireworks.

Dani
July 3rd, 2007, 10:02 PM
Just incase I don't see y'all tomorrow (either), have a happy and safe 4th of July gals! My son had an appointment early this morning, we went to eat lunch after and came home and crashed, so that's why I wasn't here earlier.

DavidsGirl841444
July 5th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah another day, another fun filled time to read. And adore Quinn waiting to see him in next book.

christinac
July 5th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah another day, another fun filled time to read. And adore Quinn waiting to see him in next book.

yeah me too!
I had fun and watched a lot of fireworks.

Dani
July 5th, 2007, 02:53 PM
I had a great time watching the fireworks that my friends set off. I just wish I had Quinn with me...LMAO!

DavidsGirl841444
July 7th, 2007, 06:27 PM
We all wish we had a Quinn with us every time.

Karenne
July 8th, 2007, 06:31 PM
hmm...we need to start a new Thread..this is positively HUGE!

I love it

DavidsGirl841444
July 8th, 2007, 08:30 PM
We really don't need a new thread we will keep going till we are at 100 Hahahahaha! J/K!

Dani
July 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
Davidsgirl, did you mean to put 200 posts or were you just being a smart a**? LOL...It was probably the latter, but I have to check.

I'm :gun_bandana: your idea for a new thread. We don't need a new thread. This one is just fine (even though it is getting long) LOL!

DavidsGirl841444
July 9th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Maybe your right aot it getting long butit will be awsome having itthis long, it means we are passionate of what we think or we realy have gotten off the beaten path.
So yeah Quinn do you think he likes being rich,having all that money I know it helps and he does give ack to people?

Me I tink that he lkes it and it may be a bit of a hassale (nt sure if this is speeled right?) since he isavampire but you know who wouldn't like all that money.

christinac
July 10th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Maybe your right aot it getting long butit will be awsome having itthis long, it means we are passionate of what we think or we realy have gotten off the beaten path.
So yeah Quinn do you think he likes being rich,having all that money I know it helps and he does give ack to people?

Me I tink that he lkes it and it may be a bit of a hassale (nt sure if this is speeled right?) since he isavampire but you know who wouldn't like all that money.

I think he likes being rich because it gives him certain advantages when there's a reason to use them.

Dani
July 10th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I think he likes being rich because it gives him certain advantages when there's a reason to use them.
I agree with you on this. He doesn't seem like one of those rich snobs that you normally hear about. He seem to give money to good causes where others won't.

christinac
July 10th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I agree with you on this. He doesn't seem like one of those rich snobs that you normally hear about. He seem to give money to good causes where others won't.

Yep, Yep, Yep couldn't agree more!

Karenne
July 10th, 2007, 08:54 PM

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....he is making up for something he did in the past....(raises eyebrows):confused:

Dani
July 10th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Okay Karenne, spill it! What do you know about him that we don't? I mean you don't say something like that and without knowing. Or are you just throwing it out for speculation?

It is true that we don't know a lot about him because he keeps to himself. It's like he can't trust because he's been burned too many times (so to speak) and doesn't want the hassel that comes with getting too close. Am I making sense?

christinac
July 11th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....he is making up for something he did in the past....(raises eyebrows):confused:

Your good. You make me think that you know something but then again you don't! What is it?

(bending down head in fustration)

DavidsGirl841444
July 11th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Okay Karenne, spill it! What do you know about him that we don't? I mean you don't say something like that and without knowing. Or are you just throwing it out for speculation?

It is true that we don't know a lot about him because he keeps to himself. It's like he can't trust because he's been burned too many times (so to speak) and doesn't want the hassel that comes with getting too close. Am I making sense?

I think your right Irish wolf about him being burned and keeping things to himself. With the horrible slut women who is getting retribution for the stupid stunt she pulled on him with the love potion. He was careful around other wolves like Riley at first, then he got used to it. So maybe he is making up for bad he did in the past he was a vapire a long while thus maybe racking up some bad karma that he think he must atonethus with the charity. But I betthere is a whole bunch we will never know about Quinn till he is ready to talk.

Dani
July 11th, 2007, 01:32 PM
I hope he opens up soon. At least a little bit. It's driving me nuts to know what makes him tick. But then again the mystery around him is what makes him more sexy, so I guess I can wait a bit longer to find out about him.

Cricket
July 12th, 2007, 09:29 AM
I'm sure Riley will find a way to finally drag the secrets and truth out of Quinn.....one way or another, heehee. ;-)

DavidsGirl841444
July 12th, 2007, 11:55 AM
ohhh hoping its a sexy and frisky way to get the info out of him. In a leasurable way. I would love that. I would join if could. You all would too I know.

Dani
July 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM
You had better believe it sister! I'd be stuck to him like white on rice! LMAO! We all would be. A little seduction and light teasing to get info out of him...Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Right up my alley! :devil:

Cricket
July 13th, 2007, 07:58 AM
LOL! You all read my mind. It would be verrrrry fun to get Quinn to talk.........and moan.......and sigh.........and scream....... heehee ;)

christinac
July 13th, 2007, 08:17 AM
LOL! You all read my mind. It would be verrrrry fun to get Quinn to talk.........and moan.......and sigh.........and scream....... heehee ;)

I'm with ya on that one cricket. But we have a whole other book to read before Quinn comes back and something tells me this one is going to be awesome just like rest. Keri does an awesome job.
:notworthy: :notworthy:

Dani
July 13th, 2007, 12:06 PM
She sure does! She rocks! :punk:

I don't like the fact that Quinn's not in this book, but I guess I'll survive. It will only make the reunion better when he comes back. ;) *sighs*

christinac
July 13th, 2007, 01:15 PM

I don't like the fact that Quinn's not in this book, but I guess I'll survive. It will only make the reunion better when he comes back. ;) *sighs*

You got that right! :leph:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 02:07 PM

I for one can't wait to see that reunion!! :whoohoo:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 03:54 PM
OMG! She lives! Illyria's back!! We've been speculating about your disapperance from the forum. :lol: You must have been one busy woman to have been gone this long. Welcome back!:whoohoo:

yeah I can't wait to see that reunion too! It's gonna be sweet! :swoon:

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 05:34 PM
OMG! She lives! Illyria's back!! We've been speculating about your disapperance from the forum. :lol: You must have been one busy woman to have been gone this long. Welcome back!:whoohoo:

yeah I can't wait to see that reunion too! It's gonna be sweet! :swoon:

Sorry. Been going through alot of stuff lately. But soo glad to be back. Wonder what you all be speculating about my disappearance? :lol:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 06:57 PM
No biggie Illyria! We understand things happen. We figured it had something to do with having a life outside of the computer.:lol:

Oh, the speculation was we were thinking you took off with Quinn...LOL...Just kidding, but we did think that you got your copy of Keri's book and were trying to keep away, so you wouldn't want to tell us about the book. ;) LOL It was all fun stuff. You can find it on one of the threads. I can't remember which one it's in off hand.

I remember where the speculation was in Quinn & Riley's Relationship (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=1572) thread. Have fun reading (it's not bad...LOL).

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Oh, the speculation was we were thinking you took off with Quinn...LOL...Just kidding, but we did think that you got your copy of Keri's book and were trying to keep away, so you wouldn't want to tell us about the book. ;)

damn! who told you about me and Quinn?? :roflmao:

Yes, I did get the book and boy was it soo good, :lol: I would say more but really don't want to get on Keri's bad side by spoiling it for everyone. But yes, its a definitely a must buy book.

By the way.. THANK YOU, KERI!!! :notworthy:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 08:26 PM
You lucky woman. I'm slightly jealous. LMAO! It's only 16 or 17 days left for us to get it, ummm...I can handle it...LOL.

And just how did you find Quinn? I had him stashed in a great place with all that he desired. Hahahaha!

Illyria
July 14th, 2007, 08:32 PM
I guess I should have mention this before.. but I have been know to be bit psychic at times, hehe!! Guess I just couldn't help but abuse my secret power to grant me some time with Quinn :lol:

Dani
July 14th, 2007, 08:34 PM
I'll have to remember that for next time. :lol:

Karenne
July 14th, 2007, 10:08 PM
I guess I should have mention this before.. but I have been know to be bit psychic at times, hehe!! Guess I just couldn't help but abuse my secret power to grant me some time with Quinn :lol:

Cheater!!!:swoon:

DavidsGirl841444
July 14th, 2007, 11:54 PM
wicked cheater keeping him like that in secret but not blaming you I would. He is sexy as a mystery thats why we want him. Quinn forever.

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 01:00 AM
:wazzapp: with Riley choosing to be with Kellen over Quinn at the end of book 4?

So Quinn made a mistake using his vampire wiles to keep her away from the clubs but Riley isn't exactly perfect.

Quinn will win Riley's heart in the end. :)

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 01:10 AM
Like I've said before, she and Quinn both have to get over themselves and their problems and put a little effort into the relationship if it is going to work between them.

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 01:38 AM
Like I've said before, she and Quinn both have to get over themselves and their problems and put a little effort into the relationship if it is going to work between them.

I totally agree! :)

Illyria
July 16th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Ditto. And I for one can't wait to see just how they will work out all of their issues.

DavidsGirl841444
July 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
There will be fighting and more make up sex to get over it all.

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 10:42 PM
We hope for that anyway! :lol: Any scene with Quinn is a great scene!

christinac
July 17th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah , definitley love the make up sex!

Oops, that's just popped out of my mouth.
Nice to see you back Illyria!

Illyria
July 17th, 2007, 07:37 AM
nothing better than make up sex, :lol:

phoenyxstarr
July 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Yeah make-up sex is great, in both books & real-life. LOL

christinac
July 17th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah make-up sex is great, in both books & real-life. LOL

Amen to that one!

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 02:33 PM
:welcome: phoenyxstarr! We're a very fun group here as you can see (or will soon). Hope you enjoy it here in our craziness. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 17th, 2007, 06:36 PM
phoenyxstarr fun group we are beyond fun and crazy clinacly insane more like it. Hehehehe! So yeah make up sex always good becasue you want to make it up to one anothe and both try to go for the gold. Go Quinn get first place.

CharmedGirl
July 17th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Quinn will certainly get first place because he is not one to just give up on what he wants.

Vampires are very territorial!

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Yes, they are very territorial...Why do you think I don't have a man! :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
July 18th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Playing the field does have its benefits :notworthy: :)

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Oh I love you CharmedGirl you are so right about playing the fieldhas benefits. Sometimes I do wish to be able to play the field it would be grat. But Ilove territorial men they are so hot.

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I bet if your honey heard you say that about playing the field he'd have a fit, but you did redeem yourself by saying territorial men they are so hot. :roflmao:

CharmedGirl
July 18th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Take the alpha man any day and leave the rest alone.

phoenyxstarr
July 19th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I wish I had an alpha man... My hubby definitely wouldn't be an alpha male, he's too content to take orders, hehehe. But he is very territorial so that more than makes up for his lack of alpha-ness.

My best friend says she doesn't understand how I can be happy with someone less than an alpha... BTW, she's real big on the Anita Blake series & I think some of Anita's world has bled into my friends world. LOL

DavidsGirl841444
July 19th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Oh my god I am with you phoenyxstarr I love alpha males there possesiveness, territoriasl as hell, knows how to be dominent. But my guy take orders as well he knows who is in charge but sometimes it is nice when he gets grr from other guys.

I go with Keri's books has done that to me, not Anita's she has way to many alphas that make it scary I don't know how she handles them all. I'd be scared but intrigued as well.

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I like a man that's a little of both! I want someone to take control, but I want someone who can let go of the control to their partner sometimes. I like to be in control too, so that's why I want a little of both. :devil:

mskendra
July 20th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Wow.. hmmm.... ok.... (looking over shoulder. no ones watching)

Meeee toooo!

(more blushing. I will be permanently red hangin' out with you girls!)

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 01:03 AM
Well, welcome to your permanent home on the web! Hahahaha! We like when people stay around and become family!! :lol:

mskendra
July 20th, 2007, 01:27 AM
I have to have my Riley fix. Oh no wait, it's the men! Wolves, horses, vampires... Did I miss a species? LOL

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Well lets see wolves, horses, vampires oh my...Nope not that she it with.

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Nope you haven't missed anything, unless you want to count the clones (Talon and Misha), but they were wolves all the same. Well I think that it came out that Talon was a dhampire like Riley and Rhoan, but he was still a clone.

christinac
July 20th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I love the territorial thing but sometimes I wish I could be free to roam around and do whatever I want. Sometimes, my boyfriend can be too territorial and somethimes it drives me insane. I have some sterness in me so we bump heads a lot.

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Whoa another stubborn girl out there. You should roam chica if you wish. But maybe somethings are woth fighting over as well. I guess clones can be considered other wordly. but yeah still wolves.

mskendra
July 20th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I haven't been hit on in years, so I don't know if my dh is territorial. I'm thinkin' that is a REALLY sad comment .:lol:

I'm not jealous and pretty much let him do whatever. ... no matress dancing with others though!:eek: We both have other interests and encourage each other.

You know I am just prattling.. I don't think I have a point.

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 10:33 PM
I think you have a good point. Oh by the way sorry I write so much and take up much of the thread but you guys are like home and I have very little to do on my down time but read and chat. You guys are teh best.

Dani
July 22nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
Oh please! You don't take up anymore room here than I do Davidsgirl! I have no life, so that's why I come here a lot...LOL! We :wub: you!

Kendra, I bet your husband is still territorial where you're concerned, you just don't see it. He probably thinks that you know he loves you and I bet he would take on anyone that tried to take you from him. Does that make sence?

christinac
July 24th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Whoa another stubborn girl out there. You should roam chica if you wish. But maybe somethings are woth fighting over as well. I guess clones can be considered other wordly. but yeah still wolves.

Yep, and I'm about to be able to roam wherever I want as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes I just hate real men. They are a pain in the A**. Sorry guys! :err:
:support:

DavidsGirl841444
July 24th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Don't apologize sometimes real men can be a handful and annoying as ever. Where you may think girls are great but they do suprise you sometimes.

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:21 AM
No biggie Christina! We all know about real men and how they behave at times. We're still here to talk to. :biggrin:

christinac
July 25th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Thanks guys ya'll are awesome.
:leph:

DavidsGirl841444
July 26th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Well your part of us so your awesome too. Like tony the tiger says yourrrr ggrreeaatt!!!

Dani
July 26th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Yep, yep, yep! You are, you are! :notworthy:

christinac
July 27th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Yep, yep, yep! You are, you are! :notworthy:

I know what will get everything off my mind!
(biting my tongue thinking when is the 31st
going to get here)
:arghhhh:

Karenne
July 27th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Soon...I promise soon!!! Like 5 days!

Then it is going to be quiet in here and then we are going to gab and gab and gab.

I wonder if I should start a new thread that says "Spoiler alert" or something like that in the Embrace area?

What do ya'll think? I would hate to spoil it for someone:err:

Karenne
July 27th, 2007, 12:30 PM
(slaps forehead) I can't believe I forgot!

Don't forget that Keri is going to be doing the Reader's Retreat (yeah) in August and we can all chat about Embraced there.

It is like a book discussion group ON LINE. Yes, I hate to get dressed and go somewhere.

Keri is going to be discussing the book, answering questions....hmm...maybe even giving away a prize?:innocent:

It was in her newsletter and I will be bugging ya'll to come over there and chat.

It is going to be so much fun!

(dancing around)

christinac
July 27th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I don't want this to sound like a dumb question, :huh_oh:
but where is the Readers Retreat I would love to be able to discuss the book once I've read it.