PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Jewel Adams

Jewel Adams
April 5th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I'm Jewel Adams, author, once the Radio host of Jewel's Way and the founder of Midnight Showcase.
But right now I'm all author and loving that I'm back writing. I've missed it and I've missed being out here meeting so many great people, HI :clap:

I live in Florida and Maine. Sort of a wide split, but a nice one, both are great places to live.
I've a dog named Woofie that I rescued from the pound about three years ago. He's a Shitzu and Cocker Spaniel, blonde and white and a love.
I've got grandchildren :) gotta lov'm to pieces lol.
I also just started my Words of Love Series in the Writer's Cafe here at CTR forums, if you are thinking about writing or just getting started in writing, you should really check it out at the Write's Cafe :)
Well, I'm in and out of here all day. I just love this forum board here at Coffee Time Romance, big hand for CTR.
OH! I just got my new website up here at CTR, you have to see it, I love it. http://authors.coffeetimeromance.com/jeweladams/

That's about it, you can read all my writing news on the new website :)
Jewel

Megan Rose
April 11th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Hi there Jewel. Wow, it sounds like you lead a very busy life. Its great to hear that you're back writing.

Jewel Adams
April 12th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Hi Megan,
Not sure if I'm busy lol, but I sure am writing and that's a good thing.
Right now, I'm recupperating from skin cancer surgery. It isn't a dangerous kind, thank goodness, but it did knock the wind out of my sails.
I feel a little better today, but I have to say I'm not looking forward to the next session.
I hope you had a good Easter, Megan. Do you write, read or both? I'd love to know your favorite genre.
Jewel