PDA

View Full Version : Post Here for the September/October Draw

sjwilling
August 31st, 2009, 11:52 PM
Hey guys and gals, post your secret password here from this post (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=9140)to get your very own secret undiescover agent card and a short account of *ahem* someone's latest exploits.

Good luck to y'all

Oh, and the draw is open for entries until October 31st.

S.J.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
September 1st, 2009, 03:43 AM
WOOHOO!!!! I love YouTube

sjwilling
September 1st, 2009, 08:01 AM

Hehe, well, until you become A PIACT agent and star in your own movie.

Thanks for entering the draw, have got you name in the pot now.

:whoohoo:

S.J.

tree220
September 2nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
I hope Shimmering Dragon never ends up on YouTube and if Furball knows whats good for him he'd better never show up on it either. :TroutSlap:

sjwilling
September 2nd, 2009, 10:51 PM
I hope Shimmering Dragon never ends up on YouTube and if Furball knows whats good for him he'd better never show up on it either. :TroutSlap:

But we all know Dragons are best in the spotlight!

:arghhhh:

S.J.

tree220
September 3rd, 2009, 11:43 AM
But we all know Dragons are best in the spotlight!

:arghhhh:

S.J.

but I thought you said dragons were better under the covers . . . Innocent?

hollie
September 3rd, 2009, 01:55 PM
I like YOU TUBE some times but i would really like a new mission i'm getting bored

tree220
September 3rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
I like YOU TUBE some times but i would really like a new mission i'm getting bored

what, you didn't get enough excitement out of your YouTube debut . . . errrr . . . last mission?

tree220
September 3rd, 2009, 02:06 PM
Squeak, our official drawing cat, says he is open to bribery. addmilk.gif

hollie
September 3rd, 2009, 03:22 PM
*trails cat biscuits behind her*

no i would enjoy another mission I even polished my members card in hopes of needing it

tree220
September 4th, 2009, 12:42 AM

no i would enjoy another mission I even polished my members card in hopes of needing it

it will take more than cat biscuits, Squeak has champagne taste for a cat - he's spent too much time idolizing Maxie. He wants salmon, roast beef, chicken, shrimp, catnip and/or valerian.
ChampagneParty.gif

Dani
September 4th, 2009, 10:54 PM
You love YouTube now. Wait until your :moon: ends up on there. I've had so many people stare at me because of it and worse! Hey, you'd be second guy on there then. Lion, Fox and Lynx ended up on there last mission.

sjwilling
September 5th, 2009, 11:08 AM
but I thought you said dragons were better under the covers . . . Innocent?

Dragons fly right, so why haven't we joined the mile high club yet? Hmm?

Well you'll all be in the mission beyond next. A Lively Lark with the CTR Angel's, dunno what's gonna happen though better keep your panties on girls...

what, you didn't get enough excitement out of your YouTube debut . . . errrr . . . last mission?

I Did! :eek:

You should be wearing it at all times. Even when visiting the psychiatrist.... :biggrin:

it will take more than cat biscuits, Squeak has champagne taste for a cat - he's spent too much time idolizing Maxie. He wants salmon, roast beef, chicken, shrimp, catnip and/or valerian.
ChampagneParty.gif

And money, he always likes money, and an open account at amazon.com...

You love YouTube now. Wait until your :moon: ends up on there. I've had so many people stare at me because of it and worse! Hey, you'd be second guy on there then. Lion, Fox and Lynx ended up on there last mission.

Mwahahahaha!

:innocent:

S.J.

sjwilling
November 18th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Congratulations Riley's True Soulmate!

You are the winner of this months PIACT Agent Roll Call draw.

You will be contacted shortly via MWD self-destruct mail regarding your new ID and mission archive.

In the meantime, be aware of any nearby HUNKs and watch out for SPLAT.

Signing off for now.

F. Furball.