PDA

View Full Version : Heya-from Dayna Hart

Dayna Hart
April 5th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hi folks!

My name's Dayna, and I'm lucky enough to be a mod :sorcerer: around here (in the Samhain neck of the woods) as well as a writer, sometime cover artist, and general mayhem-maker. (Unless Crissy, Angie or Lisa are reading :notworthy:, in which case, I'm a paragon of virtue, hardwork, and blah-de-blah)

I've had three ebooks contracted this past year. One with Freya's Bower, called You Again, which was my first foray into romance writing. My second, with Forbidden Publications, is called "Wings of Love", and I wrote it once I realised Fantasy writing will always be my first true love.

My third release is actually the second one I sold, and is truly one of those books from my heart. I wrote it for myself. I needed to write a fantasy, which I love, though I'd been told it doesn't sell. I didn't ask for feedback while writing it, waiting until it was finished before sending it out to my CPs to look over. I'd added some romance, which I've grown quite fond of in the last year, thanks to ebooks and eauthors I've met and love and the result is a sort of irreverent fantasy-romance novella that was SO much fun to write.

So that's the writer-me. I'm also Mom to three boys, a wife to one very lucky man (at least, I tell him he's lucky) I own a 150 year old home, so I'm also part-historian, part-renovator, and I can dial a contractor with the best of 'em.

When not at my computer, I'm sleeping. OK, ok, I can also be found reading, gardening, cutting something sticky out of one of the kid's hair, stripping 50 years worth of paint off hardwood floors or door trim, or eating something chocolate.

So, that's me The Condensed Version. I'm sure you'll learn more over the next little while. :rockon:

Sela Carsen
April 5th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Helllooooooo Dayna!!!

You're everywhere these days, aren't you? Glad to see you here.

Jennah Sharpe
April 5th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Hi Dayna! :wazzapp:

Jennah (who's still trying to figure out her signature etc.)

www.jennahsharpe.com (http://www.jennahsharpe.com)