PDA

View Full Version : free download

KeriArthur
September 3rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Bantam have released Full Moon Rising as a free digital download over at Suduvu (http://www.suvudu.com/freelibrary/) if anyone is interested. There’s several format option available, so head on over there if you’d like a free digital copy

KeriArthur
January 15th, 2010, 07:46 PM
there's also a free read happening on my website, if you'd like to check that out. It's available on the fun stuff page (just look for the link that says free read)

I'm releasing a chapter a month. Two chapters are currently up. And its got nothing to do with Riley :)

CharmedGirl
January 15th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Cool Keri. It'd be good to have a download of Full Moon Rising.

Dani
January 15th, 2010, 11:44 PM
I'm not sure if I'm gonna download the book since I have it already, but I will definitely go check out the story you've got on your site. :)

CharmedGirl
January 15th, 2010, 11:53 PM
If I can download it I hope it can go onto my ebook reader. Because when I go on long trips in the car and I'm not driving I hate taking paperbacks when I have my reader. LOL

Sakeru_187
May 17th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Oh? Sweet. I have all the Riley Jenson books in paper back but why not have a digital one too? ^__^

Sakeru_187
May 17th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Well since I don't pasy attention to dates and when things were posted does anyone know if the book is stil available to download? I'm looking and can't find it on that site.

a_charol
May 17th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Suduvu used to offer free downloads of books with new books every month to get people interested in series. Each book was available for a few months. Alas they no longer do this. They currently offer the first few chapters of new books now.

You might try Pocket After Dark. They offer urban fantasy and romance books to read on-line for a month at a time. Not so good for e-readers but OK if you can read on your computer.

coffeepc
May 19th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I love hardcopy form so I have all the Riley books (and I just bought the two Dark Angel books...can't wait to read them) but I just got an e-reader so I'm going to download this to try it out!