PDA

View Full Version : The Black Plague

K.Z. Snow
April 6th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Not a pleasant topic, granted, but the 14th century bubonic plague outbreak figures prominently in my upcoming Ellora's Cave vampire novel, Plagued (release date July 4--with a GORGEOUS cover). It's an unusual erotic romance--contemporary, for the most part, but with occasional forays into the England of 658 years ago. It's also a story of many moods, a variety of settings, and some rather...well...interesting secondary characters. I loved doing the research for this book, since I'm fascinated by history in general, and would love to discuss it with you!

More updates: Cauldron of Keridwen (title slightly changed) will be the Ace of Cups book in EC's "Torrid Tarot" series. I'm also hoping to have a Halloween "Quickie" out at EC. You Can Leave Your Bat On is intensely sensual as well as funny--a sexy romp for a spooky night.

Gotta get into town now. Such a shame that life has to interfere with writing!

K. Z.

Karenne
April 6th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Congratulations! :clap:

You know..I don't think I have ever read a 'romance or erotic' book that had anything about the bubonic plague.

Way to go on a new theme

Illyria
June 6th, 2007, 12:12 AM
Sounds intriguing! Can't wait to read it.

Linda L Lattimer
June 24th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Sounds very interesting, I will have to check it out
Linda

Lainey
July 10th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Believe it or not your book helps bring a little history to life the good and the bad... but we all need to know what happened and how it happened and all that was done during it the positive and the negative. So in that case your book is great for that since many will never know it otherwise let us hope with our modern medical advances but it doesn't mean they should not know about it. So thank you for telling us.

Lainey