PDA

View Full Version : New Cover - Do You Believe in Magic?

Jewel Adams
September 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM
http://classactbooks.com/images/front%20of%20magic%201%20(2).jpg

I have a brand new book coming out October 1st at classactbooks.com and I just received the cover http://authors.coffeetimeromance.com/jeweladams/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif I love it!

Do You Believe in Magic?

By

Jewel Adams

The flash of shiny metal caught his attention just in time to move as the bullet whizzed past his head. “Hey! Inside! I’m Captain Clay Banyon of the US Army, put the damn gun away!” He took a deep breath to control his temper. “The Indians are gone, you can come out now.”
Ali’s only problem was she didn’t want to come out or even be here! Just seeing anything beyond the stagecoach might be more than her mind could handle.
When Ali gave in and played her god-daughter’s game pretending they live in the old west, using a garage sale—crystal ball, little did she know—magic would change their lives forever.
She possessed a name, a profession and she felt ridiculously grateful to the power that brought them to this…Magic Time.

hollie
September 13th, 2009, 04:22 PM
that sounds good and the cover is lovely

Jewel Adams
September 13th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Oh my yes, this one is so good and was such fun to write. I think everyone is going to love Ali and Clay. I'll post the excerpt once I get the edit back lol. Have to have my edit you know. I edit everyone all the time, but I can't do my own.
Jewel (who is very excited about this new time travel :)

Crystal-Rain Love
September 13th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Oooooooooooh, that cover is so pretty! I love it.

CharmedGirl
September 13th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Great cover Jewel.

Jewel Adams
September 14th, 2009, 09:46 AM
Thank you :) I really think this is one of Bev's best covers. But then all of hers have been so great. I'm thrilled :)

Jewel Adams
September 14th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Isn't it grand :) I love the depth to it, it pulls you and hopefully right into the story! lol

MonikaM
December 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
The Cover is wonderful, is this the new inclusion? liked it very much
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Jewel Adams
December 7th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Yes, Do You Believe in Magic? Is my latest release :)

MonikaM
December 9th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Yes I do believe in magic, magic is magic is a discipline in which people learn to physically manipulate their environment to create illusions.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">