PDA

View Full Version : Hi - From Rene Lyons

Rene Lyons
April 8th, 2007, 07:53 AM
Hi everyone.

My name is Rene Lyons and I write for Samhain. As of right now I have three eBook released - one of which is also available in print. The books are the first three in a series called The Templar Vampires. Here's a blurb of the series:

On Friday October 13, 1307 King Philip of France ordered the arrest of
the Knights Templar. Three years later, after suffering unimaginable
tortures, fifty Knights were burned in the center of France.

For their sins against God, five Knights Templar were pulled from the
flames and damned to walk the world as vampires, they were given one
chance to earn redemption and enter Heaven.

Their charge is to protect a holy relic. Should they fail, Hell awaits them.

Now, personally? I'm a homebody who likes nothing better to get lost in the worlds brewing up in my mind. I'm also the mother to a <strike>hellion</strike> lively two year old. My husband is an amazing man who doesn't mind having conversations that usually go like this:

Rene: Do you think the vampire head should get lopped off in this fight? Or just his throat cut so that he'll flop around on the floor like a fish out of water?

Frankie: Sweetie, it's your story, do what you think is best.

Rene: Throat cut it is! Oh, and when the hero/heroine have sex should I....

I'm sure you get the idea.
:lol:

So, that's me in a nutshell. Can't wait to poke around here and get to know you all.

Megan Rose
April 12th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Hello Rene. I'm Megan from The Romance Bistro. I'm not sure if we ever got to chat, but I must say that your books sound great.

hskinn
April 17th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Rene! Always a pleasure to see you, dear!

Lainey
April 17th, 2007, 08:32 AM
YIKES MORE FOR MY TO BE BOUGHT PILE IT IS GROWING AS WELL AS THE TO BE READ ONE HAHA.. Rene it sounds great and I cannot wait to read it ... glad to have you here too. :wazzapp:

Meg Allison
April 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM
LOL, Rene! My dd and I have similar conversations ... except about the sex thing. :D