PDA

View Full Version : Another review for "A Soldier's Woman"

Amy Gallow
October 10th, 2009, 06:00 PM
It seems that Hollie, from Coffee Times Romance, enjoyed the story enough to award it five coffee cups and say:
"Megan Ryan has worked hard for her position in the firm, and she is willing to work hard to keep it from failing. So when her beloved boss dies and his son takes over, she does all she can to help him even if she doesn’t trust anyone from the military.
Michael Davidson has known the men in his family's factory most of his life. He loves the business but he also loves his SAS career. Taking a leave of absence to save the company seems like a good idea, but will he stay at home or return to his chosen career.
The longer Michael and Megan work together, the closer they become. When they travel together, they must work hard to convince the head of the Lim family to take them seriously.
Michael is a very determined and strong man, a true solider who can accomplish most things he puts his mind to. Megan is quietly determined to save the company and stay away from anything military. Set between Australia and Singapore, I could visualize the shops in Singapore. The colorful characters give depth to an already extraordinary story.
Hollie
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More"

I may be a little biased, but I think she's right.

CharmedGirl
October 11th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Great review Amy.

Amy Gallow
October 11th, 2009, 12:10 AM
Thank you.
Are you enjoying Cat Johnson's book? She did a great job when she interviewed me on blogtalk radio.

hollie
October 11th, 2009, 07:28 AM
Of course i'm right how could i be anything else?? Innocent?

Shelley Munro
October 11th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Hi Amy,

Wonderful review! BTW, I've read Cat's book and enjoyed it very much.

Shelley

Amy Gallow
October 11th, 2009, 05:03 PM
Of course you're right, Hollie. You are also perceptive, highly intelligent, etc., etc.,... and thank you for the review.
I've enjoyed writing all my books, but this one and "Mitchell's Valley" (especially in its original form as "Mitchell's Run") will always remain very special.
I am very pleased that it gave you pleasure.
Shelley, in the interactive form of interview on blogtalk radio, you learn a lot about each other very quickly. I exchanged emails with Cat before and after the show and chatted to her for a few minutes prior to it beginning. She is very charming and as bright and bubbly as she sounds. I have her book on the TBR pile and am looking forward to it.