PDA

View Full Version : I loved it

mysteryk33
October 26th, 2009, 06:57 PM
:thewave:I found this over the weekend and read until I finished-about 1 am on Sat. I really enjoyed it. It really starts to look like that Riley is going to get some of the things she has wanted since the series began. It kept you going right until the end-a good balance of action and the personal stuff. There were things that I never saw coming. Now the wait for the last one is going to be even longer after reading this one. :taz:

CharmedGirl
October 27th, 2009, 12:48 AM
It isn't released in Australia until the 5th of November, so unfair.

Dani
October 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Lucky you! I couldn't find it until today, but I'll be reading all afternoon now! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
October 27th, 2009, 01:15 PM
It came out in bookstores here today so on my way to gobble it up. Can't wait to see what happens to her.

hollie
October 27th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I wont get my copy until next week so no telling :tt2:

KeriArthur
October 29th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Glad you enjoyed it, MysteryK33! ANd glad you didn't see everything that happened--I do like surprising people :)

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM
I bought it on Friday at Rosemary's Romance in Brisbane. Read it all the way home on the train and then finished it Friday night before I went to bed. Totally loved it and can't wait till the last book.

KeriArthur
November 3rd, 2009, 02:52 AM
did you get a signed one? I sent her up a batch of signed stickers to put in the books... :)

CharmedGirl
November 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM
No I didn't get a signed one this time. I did get a signed copy of Destiny Kills when it came out though.

RileyQuinn13
November 3rd, 2009, 10:54 PM
I just finished it today,and I am just amazed. It was wonderful,and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for it to come out for the rest of you,so we can discuss it.

lavagrl
November 6th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I stayed up till two this morning reading it. I'm not going to say what happened just in case people haven't finished reading it yet, but I am going to say, the end shocked me. I was sniffling. Everyone who's finished it can probably guess why.

:leo:

Daphne
November 15th, 2009, 08:32 AM
I really like this series and this book was fantastic, although I can't believe the ending... I can't wait for the last one to come out

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
November 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM
Not my fave.

CharmedGirl
November 22nd, 2009, 06:08 PM
I stayed up till two this morning reading it. I'm not going to say what happened just in case people haven't finished reading it yet, but I am going to say, the end shocked me. I was sniffling. Everyone who's finished it can probably guess why.

:leo:

Don't worry lavagrl. It made me sniffle a bit as well.

Dani
November 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Not my fave.
Why? What didn't you like about it.

I thought it was good. I wasn't quite expecting the ending, but I knew something was going to happen.

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
November 23rd, 2009, 06:32 AM
Why? What didn't you like about it.

I thought it was good. I wasn't quite expecting the ending, but I knew something was going to happen.

I'm not going to discuss it here.

CharmedGirl
November 24th, 2009, 06:23 PM
The blurb for the last Riley book is up on Keri's website. Has anyone read it yet?

Dani
November 25th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Yep! It makes me nervous too. :scardey:

CharmedGirl
November 25th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Yep! It makes me nervous too. :scardey:

Me too. But like when most series end, everything works out for the best.

DavidsGirl841444
November 25th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I read it to as well and it was like bad omen

Dani
November 29th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Me too. But like when most series end, everything works out for the best.
I know, but it still doesn't stop me from feeling that way.