PDA

View Full Version : ArtiFactual Is Now Available At Phaze.com!

Will_Belegon
April 10th, 2007, 03:33 AM
The writing duo of Alessia Brio & Will Belegon saw their latest release hit the 'net as Artifactual: Tales of the Erotique Mystique became available for purchase from Phaze on April 8th. Soon it will hit bookshelves as Artifactual will be the first work from the team to be put into print by Phaze.

Included in Artifactual are Alessia's Erotique, the Preditors & Editors Poll winning Switch, the archeologically adventurous Amichu and the latest sexy drama to star Bruce Winfield and Amanda Long, Closing Arguments.

If you haven't read any of this dynamic team's releases, this is the perfect start. See why the notoriously hard-to-please Mrs. Giggles says "I believe these two authors are actually some of the few romantic erotica authors capable of writing erotic stories that actually make me curl my toes...."

Carrie White of Sexography says, "Hauntings, erotic, passionate scenes and intrigue are just a few of the treats awaiting you from one of the finest writer collaborations in the Erotic genre." Find out for yourself. Artifactual: Tales of the Erotique Mystique (http://www.king-cart.com/Phaze/product=ArtiFactual:+Tales+of+the+Erotique+Mystiqu e+by+Alessia+Brio+and+Will+Belegon) ; available April 8th at Phaze.com (http://phaze.com/).

Will_Belegon
May 18th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Alessia & I ran a contest last month when we were feeling rather snarky about a review from RT in which they branded us "anti-morality". We're still not quite sure where they came up with that, especially when they chose to apply the tag to our series that stars a straight, monogamous and fairly "vanilla" couple. Ok, that's a relative term. But still...

Anyway, here are the results of that little brainstorm...

10. They say it's paranormal, but there isnít one vampire or shape shifter in the whole book.

9. Having your lifeís work threatened is no reason to be rude!

8. You think Bruce should've ditched the Philly Cream Cheese tart and stayed in California with the hot gay environmentalist surfer-lawyer.

7. The words "mattress" and "picnic" should never be used in the same sentence.

6. Only homeless people are allowed to wander museums talking to themselves.

5. You think that Carrara diletto is made with olive oil, garlic and parmesan.

4. Female ghosts never go into the menís room; itís impolite.

3. A book set in Philadelphia and they donít go to a single Flyers, 76íers, Phillies or Eagles game? Thatís just wrong.

2. Frivolous lawsuits are a perfectly acceptable way of denying homoerotic impulses.

1. (From Contest winner Rob Graham) My soul's in quite enough danger already!

Karenne
May 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
They said "anti-morality"? Really? What does that mean?:GEEK:

Lainey
May 18th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Hmm somehow I think I missed that contest haha but glad Rob won it he is fun too ... we see him in chat sometimes.

But congrats on ArtiFactual oh yes they can also find your interview on our interview page so I hope all of your readers go check it out it has some interesting things about ArtiFactual in there hmm I seem to remember something about SWITCH haha...

Now I will have to go check it out in print that will definitely be a keeper.
Keep me posted on how it goes my friend.

Lainey

Will_Belegon
September 10th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Artifactual is now available for pre-order IN PRINT! Yay!

Now through the end of September you can get it for only $10.00, a savings of two bucks over the regualr price.

Linda L Lattimer
September 11th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Congrats, Will, know you are excited, thanks for telling us