PDA

View Full Version : Gearing Up for First Book Signing

Miss Mae
November 9th, 2009, 01:31 PM
So I've taken the plunge. I've made a date for a book signing...*gulp*...I've ordered more books, made the book marks (which turned out MUCH better than I expected). Today I received my special t-shirt (which also is surprisingly gorgeous), poster, and one nifty ink pen.

So I'm set...right? Got my cash box (here's hoping it comes home packed!), and what else do I need?

Oh, yeah. A good set of nerves. I guess I better order those too.

DanielleThorne
November 9th, 2009, 05:04 PM
I think an author at a book signing is one of the bravest creatures on the planet. :)

Miss Mae
November 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM
I'm just tickled pink you've offered to come up and lend your shoulder. :) Now I'm really looking forward to that! :)

DanielleThorne
November 9th, 2009, 11:12 PM
It'll be fun!

Whimsical Publications
November 10th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I think you are going to do fine, Miss Mae. Just show a little of that southern charm of yours and you'll win them over.

Janet

Miss Mae
November 10th, 2009, 09:56 AM
I sure hope that happens! LOL I'll tell you all about it when it's over. :punk:

Joyce DiPastena
December 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Be sure to have someone take lots of pictures, MM, and post them on the Sweetest Romance blog! We all want to see you AND your gorgeous T-shirt! :)

Miss Mae
December 5th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I plan to take pictures, but I'm not too sure I'm brave enough to show the real Miss Mae! LOL

DanielleThorne
December 5th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I can stand behind you and make bunny ears. Would that help? Luckily it's shopping time for the holidays so the store should have some good customer traffic.