PDA

View Full Version : CTR Author Chat with me Nov 19th

Lyn Armstrong
November 10th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Hi everyone,

Come visit the amazing romance authors of Resplendence Publishing at CTR Author Chat on November 19th, 8pm EST.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Chat2.html

These ladies hold nothing back as they chat about their novels on romance, lust and betrayal. Not to mention the hot topic of sexy heros which have their readers drooling over the pages.

There will be awesome giveaways and lots of wicked fun.
See you all there.

www.ResplendencePublishing.com (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/)

I hope to see you all there.:lovepounce:

Lyn
xoxo

CharmedGirl
November 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Hopefully I can make it to the chat.

Lyn Armstrong
November 11th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Hopefully I can make it to the chat.

Yah, Bec, that would be great. It would be nice to chat to you in real time instead of through emails. LOL. :fridaynite:

hollie
November 11th, 2009, 12:59 PM
if i can stay awake that late i might be able to pop in for a bit

Dani
November 11th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I'll try to be there. I've got so much on my plate for this month with my son and this week started it all. I think I'm gonna need a nice long nap after all this is over. LOL!

Lyn Armstrong
November 12th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Yah, Hollie and Dani, it would be great to chat to you both. :orange:

hollie
November 12th, 2009, 03:03 PM
well in my case it would be more watching all the words move up the screen to quickly for me to follow i dont do well that late at night

Lyn Armstrong
November 18th, 2009, 12:26 PM
well in my case it would be more watching all the words move up the screen to quickly for me to follow i dont do well that late at night

Lol, too funny.

Well I hope to chat to you tomorrow. I think it is going to be fun. But if not, that is okay too. :lovepounce:

Lyn Armstrong
November 19th, 2009, 08:39 PM
If you are online right now, come on over to CTR Author Chat for lots of giveaways, including free romance novels.

The authors from Resplendence Publishing are chatting online from 8pm - 10 EST.

Link: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Chat2.html (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Chat2.html)

Cya there!:orange:
Lyn

CharmedGirl
November 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM
I'm so disappointed I missed the chat. My home computer broke. It's making me sad that I can't use the internet from home.

Dani
November 22nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
I didn't make it either. It was one heck of a day with my son's appointment. I ended up taking a nap and sleeping longer than I expected to. I guess I needed the sleep.

Lyn Armstrong
November 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm so disappointed I missed the chat. My home computer broke. It's making me sad that I can't use the internet from home.

Oh noo, that is sad. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. And by the way, I love the New Moon pics under your signature. I just saw the movie on Saturday and felt like a dirty old woman drooling over Jacob's body. He is supposed to be 16 in the movie...please don't let that be true. LOL. Lusty Drool Smilie

Lyn Armstrong
November 23rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
I didn't make it either. It was one heck of a day with my son's appointment. I ended up taking a nap and sleeping longer than I expected to. I guess I needed the sleep.

No prob, honey. I hope your son is okay. :theman:

Dani
November 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM
No prob, honey. I hope your son is okay. :theman:
He's good, but were having a whole lot of testing done. I'll email you about it all later. HugMe

CharmedGirl
November 24th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Oh noo, that is sad. I hope you get your computer fixed soon. And by the way, I love the New Moon pics under your signature. I just saw the movie on Saturday and felt like a dirty old woman drooling over Jacob's body. He is supposed to be 16 in the movie...please don't let that be true. LOL. Lusty Drool Smilie

It looks like I'll be getting a new computer for Christmas. It's going to cost as much to buy one as fix it so I suppose I'll just get a new one.

As for Jacob in New Moon, I bet every female - young or older - was drooling over his body. LOL

Dani
November 25th, 2009, 12:36 AM
I just saw the movie on Saturday and felt like a dirty old woman drooling over Jacob's body. He is supposed to be 16 in the movie...please don't let that be true. LOL. Lusty Drool Smilie
He was born in 1992, so that means he's 17, but he'll be legal February 11th. :swoon:

Don't worry, I was doing the exact same thing. I couldn't help it... The boy is ripped and I have to appreciate a beautiful body! :drooling[1]: LOL!

Lyn Armstrong
November 25th, 2009, 01:09 PM
It looks like I'll be getting a new computer for Christmas. It's going to cost as much to buy one as fix it so I suppose I'll just get a new one.

As for Jacob in New Moon, I bet every female - young or older - was drooling over his body. LOL

Yah for new computers!!!!:orange:

Lyn Armstrong
November 25th, 2009, 01:12 PM
He was born in 1992, so that means he's 17, but he'll be legal February 11th. :swoon:

Don't worry, I was doing the exact same thing. I couldn't help it... The boy is ripped and I have to appreciate a beautiful body! :drooling[1]: LOL!

Yee Gods...he is young enough to be my son. Wahhhhh!http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xthud.gif

CharmedGirl
November 27th, 2009, 11:03 PM

Just over 2months to go then. LOL smilies/bump.gif

Lyn Armstrong
November 28th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Just over 2months to go then. LOL smilies/bump.gif

Being that young and immature, we may need to give him a nuzzle, then take advantage of him. LOL.

Would it be wrong to tell him not to talk, just lie there and be sexy? :shifty:

CharmedGirl
December 1st, 2009, 12:17 AM
Would it be wrong to tell him not to talk, just lie there and be sexy? :shifty:

I don't think there would be anything wrong with that.

Lyn Armstrong
December 1st, 2009, 12:54 PM
I don't think there would be anything wrong with that.

Tee Hee. I may just put him in my next fantasy...eh...book.
Lusty Drool Smilie

Dani
December 1st, 2009, 07:01 PM
Tee Hee. I may just put him in my next fantasy...eh...book.
Lusty Drool Smilie
Well, you can get some inspiration from his pictures in Rolling Stone magazine's December issue. I know I'd be inspired! Lusty Drool Smilie