PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Unbound

Charisma Knight
November 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I love to read as much as I love to write. Sometimes there just isn't enough time in the day to read, but this weekend I vowed to work on my TBR pile a bit!

I'm almost finished Pleasure Unbound, an awesome read by Larissa Ione. It's about three demon brothers who run an underworld hospital.

Desire Unchained is the next book in the fabulous Demonica series that I've been skimming through here and there because I'm so impatient. I'm going to have to purchase Passion Unleased and Ecstasy Unveiled. It has been hard for me to put Pleasure Unbound down. I've been reading off & on while at work during my lunchbreak and had to really watch myself so I'm not late.

Larissa does an awesome job with the plot, and sub-plots and just blows your mind away towards the end.

www.larissaione.com (http://www.larissaione.com)

Dani
November 15th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I have them in my pile to read too. I ended up reading a little bit of book two while I was waiting in the car (I had just gotten book two) and loved what I read.

CharmedGirl
November 16th, 2009, 02:07 AM
I've seen Pleasure Unbound at the bookstore everytime I go there but I always seem to find other books I want to buy so I don't buy it. LOL

Teresa D'Amario
January 9th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Well, Charmed girl, you need to buy this series. :D It's awesomely hot! i can't wait till book 4 comes out!

CharmedGirl
January 10th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I've read Snowbound by Larissa Ione and absolutely loved it. So I'm sure I'll love these books when I get a chance to buy them.

Teresa D'Amario
January 10th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Oh girl, Snowbound is nothing compared to the demonica books! I'm serious! Snowbound was a nice, light read if I remember right. Demonica is hot, sexy, and very very dark!