PDA

View Full Version : BIG HI from Margarette

Margarette
April 10th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Hello! everyone!! erm.... about me. I'm a homemaker, and on the weekends I enjoy going out with the family and riding my ATV around the mountains. I live in north central region of Washington and am surrounded by them. I love reading. Especially historical and paranormal romances. Ok enuff bout me! Let's move on to more interesting things. :p

Karenne
April 10th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Glad to have you here!

johnakarr
April 11th, 2007, 08:09 PM
ATV'ing in the mountains sounds fun. I'd probably wreck into some huge pine tree

Margarette
April 13th, 2007, 12:31 AM
I haven't hit a tree yet. But I did hit a huge rock. :whistling: :lol:

James Buchanan
April 13th, 2007, 11:23 PM
I hit a tree once on a dirt bike....

Hey, welcome aboard.

Lainey
April 14th, 2007, 12:06 AM
But believe it or not I have had my motorcycle license since I was out of high school going to college on a bike my stepfather thought it was better for me and cheaper than a car... he never liked me haha.. though it was a scooter at first a Lambretta 200 I then went and started working and bought myself a Yamaha and had that thing for close to 10 yrs I loved that baby. I miss riding a bike but my license is still good for bikes... so anyone got a bike I can ride .. motorbike that is atv or dirt or street even and enduro ... hahaha and welcome to you to this group by the way.

Glad to see you are still lurking here James. Time to get your OWN thread like Will did this week then you will definitely be able to talk more here and give us some uh hell haha... loves ya you know that.

Lainey

Megan Rose
April 19th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Hello Margarette. Its lovely to meet you.