PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the forum!

Kim Smith
November 23rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
woo hoo! I am so excited to have my own little cozy nest at Coffeetime Romances! I feel like I just entered a great little coffeehouse and am curled up on my very own couch ready to chat.

thanks CTR!:smilingsun:

Kim Smith
November 25th, 2009, 08:16 AM
I know you are probably just getting ready to cook for Thanksgiving, if you are in the US, but are you also planning to go shopping on Black Friday?

Sheryl Nantus
November 25th, 2009, 10:59 AM
*waves*

*passes huge plate of cookies*

I never go out on Black Friday - being originally from Canada, I think more of Boxing Day as when to get the great sales.

And I'm just too darned old to stand outside and catch cold to save a few bucks... I'll curl up with the old man, a plate of cookies and watch the specials.

*laughs*

Kim Smith
November 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM
My daughter works for Gap inc and her store saw over 6000 people come through today by four PM and had taken in over 132 thousand dollars. That is HUGE for them.

Kim Smith
November 28th, 2009, 10:51 PM
So now that the Christmas shopping has begun, how many of us are already finished, or near to it?

hollie
November 29th, 2009, 05:13 PM
So now that the Christmas shopping has begun, how many of us are already finished, or near to it?

you have got to be kidding nearly finished Laugh it Up fuzball

Sheryl Nantus
November 30th, 2009, 08:03 AM
define "finished"...

if you mean "fed up and ordering stuff to be delivered straight to their door", then yes, I'm finished...

;)

Kim Smith
November 30th, 2009, 04:59 PM
LOL you guys! that was pretty funny. I haven't even begun any buying yet, (can you say NO money!)-- but I keep hearing people say, "I'm finished. My tree is up, the ornaments are on, and I have wrapped the last present." It makes me ill.

Sheryl Nantus
November 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM
LOL you guys! that was pretty funny. I haven't even begun any buying yet, (can you say NO money!)-- but I keep hearing people say, "I'm finished. My tree is up, the ornaments are on, and I have wrapped the last present." It makes me ill.

see... that's when you make the anonymous call to Homeland Security...

*evil grin*