PDA

View Full Version : Current Work

milaramos
April 11th, 2007, 05:07 PM
I was recently asked for a list of published and upcoming works. As I brought the list up, there was a funny realization. DANG that's alot of ideas LOL. Running out the door, so will write back later. You know I think the forum got hungry and ate my last post. Its not showing up here. Hmmmm.

Midnight Showcase Publishing<o></o>
<o></o>
November 2006: Jaded Beasts 5: Smoke and Mirrors
<o></o>December 2006: Jaded Beasts 6: Prophecy of the Boar
<o></o>January 2007: Blue Noir: Reel to Real
<o></o>May 2007: Amorous Angels: The Watchers
<o></o>June 2007: Fairy Tales & Fables: The Seventh Legend
<o></o>August 2007: Glass of Infinity (novel)
December 2007: Krystal Illusion: Crystal Powers Digest<o></o>

Whiskey Creek Publishing
March 2008: Torrid Teasers<o></o>
Part One: Smoldering Ember
Part Two: Touch of Fire<o></o>
<o></o>
Upcoming Work and Novels<o></o>
Novels:
<!--[if !supportLists]-->1.Midnight in the Glen (novel)

<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->2.Infinitium Series (5 books each, novel length)

<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->a.Infinitium Series: - Cyrenius Core
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->b.Infinitium Series: Knights of the Epsilon<o></o>
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->c.Infinitium Series: - Mists of Zye<o></o>
<!--[if !supportLists]-->
3.Harcourt Legacy (6 books)
<!--[endif]--><!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->4.Phoenix Call
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->5.Chemical Reaction
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->6.Changing Spirit
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->7.Dream Walkers
<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]-->
i.Beginning of the Dream Walkers
ii.Part I: Ronin Armstrong: Dream Chimera
iii.Part II: Samuel Armstrong: Dream Terror
iv.Part III: Connell Armstrong: Dream Magick<!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !supportLists]--><!--[endif]-->

Megan Rose
April 11th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Wow Mila, you are one busy writer.

Linda L Lattimer
June 24th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Hi Mila, you are indeed busy, love your website, Midnight Showcase has some nice looking covers - congrats on all your books.

Linda

Lainey
July 10th, 2007, 04:04 AM
SEE WHY WE JUST LUBS YOU SOOOO MUCH .. YOU ARE FANTASTIC and am happy you are a part of our CTR family YEAH ... SEE you fit right in and that is a good thing... now I just need to get all your works stressing the ALL part haha.... but I lubs you anyway til I can afford em all...

Lainey