PDA

View Full Version : Long and Short of It reviews TURTLE SOUP

DanielleThorne
November 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM
What a wonderful warm fuzzy! I so appreciate people who read and review, especially when they enjoy a book.

Long and Short Reviews has released a review of my recent release TURTLE SOUP and give it 4 1/2 stars. What lovely comments, I sooo appreciate them! I work really hard on making my characters come to life and I'm so touched when someone notices.

Read the sweet review here:
http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.com/2009/11/turtle-soup-by-danielle-thorne.html

Miss Mae
November 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
That is an absolutely fantastic review, Danielle. Congrats! But why in the world did they class it as "spicy" when it's a sweet story?:err:

DanielleThorne
November 30th, 2009, 09:27 PM
I saw that! I'm debating on requesting they change it since it's SWEET and I know people don't like to be mislead. I feel like I have to add a disclaimer when I tell people abt the review because I don't want people to think I've got a double life going on here, lol. But no, it's Sweet. Their heat rating is an error.

Miss Mae
November 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM
I'd definitely tell them. After all, if they should get the name of the publisher incorrect, we'd know to get that straightened out pronto. Same principle applies when they get a heat rating wrong too. :) They're real good about fixing their boo-boo's, though. :)

CharmedGirl
December 1st, 2009, 12:01 AM
Congratulations on the great review Danielle.

DanielleThorne
December 1st, 2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks so much. I sure appreciate it.

hollie
December 3rd, 2009, 04:38 PM
great review Danielle and yes i would get the heat level changed i would want to know if (should i say when) i make mistakes on my reviews i'm sure this reviewer feels the same

DanielleThorne
December 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks, Hollie. :) I got the heat rating changed this morning--I didn't really think it was THAT big of a deal, but I've gotten several comments/complaints. They were great about it.

hollie
December 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I make mistakes in reviews everyone does but i am happier if i am told about them. i wouldn't like to think i was unapproachable with something like that.

DanielleThorne
December 5th, 2009, 05:57 PM
They were great. I also review anonymously for an online company. We all make mistakes!