PDA

View Full Version : Lots of hot men!

Bryn Colvin
December 11th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Two hot gay releases from www.loveyoudivine (http://www.loveyoudivine) today -

Jaime Samms festive feelgood tale, Muse's Vacation - who would have though bdsm could be heartwarming? It's a great story.

Alex Morgan's Chocolate Surprises is decidedly yummy. A story featuring a man covered in chocolate. Sublime fantasy material there I think!

Jaime Samms
December 11th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Two hot gay releases from www.loveyoudivine (http://www.loveyoudivine) today -

Jaime Samms festive feelgood tale, Muse's Vacation - who would have though bdsm could be heartwarming? It's a great story.

Alex Morgan's Chocolate Surprises is decidedly yummy. A story featuring a man covered in chocolate. Sublime fantasy material there I think!

What can I say? My Doms and subs have feelings too.

Bryn Colvin
December 11th, 2009, 12:12 PM
I love that about your work. I think there's a tendancy to perceive D/s stuff as brutal, S&M as inherretly cruel, but it most certainly doesn't have to be. I love the emotional complexity in your characters, the way you explore their needs. It's really engaging stuff.

Jaime Samms
December 11th, 2009, 12:53 PM
I have done a lot of research, and am in the throes of exploring my own needs and tendencies, so there was a lot of personal examination in the background of this story. Whatever kind of lifestyle people live, it doesn't change the facts. Everyone has an emotional life, and there is no reason being a Dom or a sub precludes living emotionally, and meeting the needs of your partner, or having your own desires answered.

Plus, it's Christmas! I don't buy in to the commercial or religious aspects of it much, but I do believe in fostering good will and happy times!

I love that about your work. I think there's a tendancy to perceive D/s stuff as brutal, S&M as inherretly cruel, but it most certainly doesn't have to be. I love the emotional complexity in your characters, the way you explore their needs. It's really engaging stuff.