PDA

View Full Version : Easy Garlic Chicken

Reviewer Danielle
December 18th, 2009, 06:56 PM
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Garlic-Chicken/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=28867672&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2009-12-18&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1

Ingredients

1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup butter (some prefer using olive oil)
6 cloves crushed garlic
2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a small saucepan melt butter/margarine with garlic. Dip chicken pieces in butter/garlic sauce, letting extra drip off, then coat completely with bread crumbs.
Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Combine any leftover butter/garlic sauce with bread crumbs and spoon mixture over chicken pieces. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Kim Smith
December 19th, 2009, 04:48 AM
I made some garlic chicken not long ago, in my crockpot. It made the most delicious broth ever!

Reviewer Danielle
December 19th, 2009, 09:46 AM
I made some garlic chicken not long ago, in my crockpot. It made the most delicious broth ever!

Oh I bet it did! I am going to pick the stuff up tomorrow and try it. Maybe I will make it with mashed potatoes so we can have a garlic chicken gravy.

Sheryl Nantus
December 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM
ooh... I like this!

simple, but not TOO simple and sounds darned tasty!

thanks for sharing it!

Reviewer Danielle
December 21st, 2009, 12:22 AM
Well I made the dish. It was really good. I think though that I might try regular chicken versus boneless skinless next time. Maybe use some of the garlic oil and rub it between the skin and the meat of the chicken before coating with bread crumbs. Oh and I found out that the "6 cloves of garlic" actually means "6 toes of garlic". The little chunks that come off the garlic when you press down on it. So don't use 6 cloves of garlic, only 6 toes (that is their actual name. LOL.)