PDA

View Full Version : BIG SQUEE! Another New Contract with Ellora's Cave!

Paige Tyler
December 18th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I'm so excited! We just got back from vacation and I checked my mail to find an email from my editor at EC saying she loves the contemporary erotic romance I sent her! It's called Good Cop, Bad Girl and it's going to be an Exotica Quickie! I'm so psyched!

Here's the blurb!

Good Cop, Bad Girl

When a hunky cop shows up at birthday girl Julie Hanson’s apartment to tell her the police have received some complaints about the noise from the party she’s having, she naturally assumes he’s a male stripper her girlfriends have hired. Upon discovering the gorgeous Kirk Chandler really is a police officer, she’s completely mortified, especially since she teased him about giving her a birthday spanking. Taking her mistake for what it is, he writes her a citation and tells her to keep the noise down, then wishes her a happy birthday before he leaves.

Julie is both surprised and pleased when Kirk shows up at her door for a second time later that night, bearing gifts and asking if she got that birthday spanking she was looking for. When she tells him she hasn’t, he gives her a very sexy spanking, along with a night of pleasure that qualifies as the best birthday present any girl could ever ask for.

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
December 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Sounds like a great book Paige.

Good thing he's a cop then she gets to cop a feel. LOL

Paige Tyler
December 20th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sounds like a great book Paige.

Good thing he's a cop then she gets to cop a feel. LOL

LOL! Too funny!

Thanks so much! It's a really fun, sexy story!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 23rd, 2009, 11:57 PM
Sounds fantastic! Congrats!

Paige Tyler
December 24th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Sounds fantastic! Congrats!

Thanks! I'm excited about it!

*hugs*
Paige