PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

Shelley Munro
December 27th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. All the best for a happy 2010 filled with happiness and lots of good books.

Did Santa bring you something exciting?

Santa brought me a pink netbook that I've christened Rufus. Rufus and I are off to do some work on book 9 in the Middlemarch series today. It's going well!

Shelley

CharmedGirl
December 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Hope you had a great Christmas Shelley.

Dani
December 28th, 2009, 08:45 PM
I had a great Christmas and a wonderful birthday too!

I hope your Christmas was good and wish you all the best in 2010.

CharmedGirl
December 29th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Happy Birthday Dani. It was Sunday right?

Dani
December 29th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks Bec! Yes, it was Sunday.

hollie
December 30th, 2009, 01:01 PM
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. All the best for a happy 2010 filled with happiness and lots of good books.

Did Santa bring you something exciting?

Santa brought me a pink netbook that I've christened Rufus. Rufus and I are off to do some work on book 9 in the Middlemarch series today. It's going well!

Shelley

happy christmas Shelley and hello Rufus

so book 9 ... come on tell us more

Catherine Bybee
December 30th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I never thought to nickname my electronic equipment... er, or... at least not those that... Oh, nevermind! *blushing*

Shelley Munro
December 31st, 2009, 06:55 PM
Dani,

Belated birthday wishes. I hope your friends and family spoiled you rotten.

Hugs,
Shelley

Shelley Munro
December 31st, 2009, 07:00 PM
happy christmas Shelley and hello Rufus

so book 9 ... come on tell us more

Rufus and I are working out well. I can tell we're gonna have a long and happy relationship.

Book 9 - is Ambar and Jake (who you met in book 8) and Hari, a new tiger shifter. At the start of the book I knew exactly what I wanted to do. The characters, however, have taken it in a completely different direction. It's a very character driven story (more like Leticia's Lovers) than Catnap with the outside forces coming in.

I hit the 50,000 word mark yesterday, so I'm thinking that all going well I should get it off to my editor during late Jan or early Feb.

And that's as much as I'm telling. ;)

Happy birthday, Hollie.

Shelley

Shelley Munro
December 31st, 2009, 07:02 PM
I never thought to nickname my electronic equipment... er, or... at least not those that... Oh, nevermind! *blushing*

LOL - I name all my computers, and for some reason, they all have masculine names. My laptop is called Rafael.

Shelley

CharmedGirl
December 31st, 2009, 07:31 PM
Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all have a great one.

Dani
January 1st, 2010, 11:04 PM
Dani,

Belated birthday wishes. I hope your friends and family spoiled you rotten.

Hugs,
Shelley
Thank you Shelley! I had a great day. :)

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all have a great one.
Happy New Year to you too Bec! Mine was great and I was lazy most of the day today since it was pouring rain. LOL!

CharmedGirl
January 2nd, 2010, 01:31 AM
Happy New Year to you too Bec! Mine was great and I was lazy most of the day today since it was pouring rain. LOL!

I didn't do much. Wish I had of gone out that night. But it wasn't meant to be.

I drank Mojitos at home. Gotta love those drinks. LOL

Shelley Munro
January 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM
Bec - how is your weather there? On our news it sounds as if part of Australia has too much water and the other not enough to stop the fires.

Shelley

Dani
January 3rd, 2010, 05:13 PM
I didn't do much. Wish I had of gone out that night. But it wasn't meant to be.

I drank Mojitos at home. Gotta love those drinks. LOL
Hey, sometimes being at home is so much better.

I've never had a Mojito, but I want to try one sometime. I had a mixed berry martini at my birthday dinner and it was the first time I'd ever had one of those. I'm so behind on the drinks these days. LOL!