PDA

View Full Version : For the historical romance reader!

Deanna Jewel
December 27th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Just a note to let you know that I've got a new book coming out in mid January titled No Turning Back - set in England 1778 and you can peek right now at my hunky hero by visiting my website. I've posted a new book trailer for it along with the tentative cover art and pics of the hero, heroine, and villain. I'd love to know what you think of them. Leave me a post here or on my guestbook. I'll be posting the first chapter for you to read on freado.com at my site there.

Watch the book trailer for No Turning Back and reserve your copy today! It'll be available from my website, Amazon, B & N and BookLocker.com

thanks and enjoy the trailer!

Kim Smith
December 29th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Sounds great Deanna~!!

Catherine Bybee
December 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM
I love historicals. Thanks for posting.

ReneeVincent
February 5th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Historicals are by far the best reads. (just my personal opinion)

Your Story sounds great Deanna! Good luck and may you sell many copies!

Deanna Jewel
April 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM
No Turning Back was finally released on Monday and I'm pretty excited. I just recd the book marks I did and they're beautiful, if I may say so. Want a book mark, send me a SASE and I'll mail you both of them.

Below are the links to check out the first two chapters at Book Buzzer for both my novels. Thanks for checking me out!

:smilingsun:

Deanna Jewel
April 15th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Yes, that's right! I've had a few requests for the poster I give to book stores advertising my new novel, No Turning Back, so decided I would give one away to BOTH winners of my April contest.

There is still time to enter. Just send an email to deanna.jewel@yahoo.com with 'contest' in the subject line and you're IN! I KNOW!! That's pretty easy. I also give away one of my tee shirts and a gift card to Amazon or B & N so I will also need your shirt size and which gift card you'd like as well as your address. More details are listed on my website.

The link is listed below for book buzzer to read the first two sample chapters of No Turning Back. On Tuesday, the 13th, readers helped me get to the #1 spot for romance books for full page views. Thank you so much to those who have already been to the site and read me. Wow....how kewl is that to be #1 on a site even for one day, but...it's not been just one day, I've been listed at the #1 spot at least three times in April!

Thank you so much and I'll see you in my contest! :smilingsun:

Deanna Jewel
May 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM
I have uploaded the first two chapters of each one of my novels for readers to enjoy. Just click the BookBuzzer link below my name and you'll be taken to the site and can choose one or both books to read, either in full page format or widget view. (look for their new game while you're there - coverbuzzr - you can win books, click on 'romance' and play to win mine!)

I'd love to hear your thoughts after reading. If you get hooked while reading those chapters, each one can be purchased from my website in print or ebook!

Contest - head over to the Promotional section and click on the Contest link. I'm going to choose a winner from those who leave a comment for May! Don't miss out!

I look forward to hearing from you! Don't be shy...leave me a comment here, too!

:jump:

Deanna Jewel
June 5th, 2010, 11:13 PM
4 Star Review recd June 2, 2010 - from Apex Reviews (http://www.prlog.org/10710050-apex-review-of-no-turning-back-deanna-jewel.html)! If you've not gotten your copy of No Turning Back yet, you just may have to get YOUR copy after reading this wonderful review by Tracy Moore! Click and open in another tab so you don't lose your spot here! We can't have that happen! Thank you so much for taking a peek!

:jump:

Readers - I'm excited so many of you pop in to read my comments but.....I'd LOVE to hear from you. No one leaves me a comment; feel free just to say hi but I'd enjoy hearing what you like about historicals - eras, scenery, castles, pirates, dukes, the ton, etc. Don't be shy now....just say hi!

Deanna Jewel
June 24th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hi!

So glad you popped in to peek and see what's new....I'm in my author corner today, as well as the gardening section of the Special Interest area. I have several contests going on in many of my sites: my author site in the Author Corner here, join me in the 'today' thread, leave a comment to win at each place and also check the thread for 'Join me here' for a chance to win. There is also a link to read the interview with my hero, Nathan Clairmont, from No Turning Back somewhere in a post in THIS thread.

I hope you enjoy it and the eye candy!

:smilingsun:

Deanna Jewel
July 13th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Nathan (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com/2010/01/interview-with-nathan-my-hero-from-no.html).....look deep into those eyes of his...mmm...mmm...mmm...isn't that what we want to say after each love scene we read? I mean after we take that deep breath or two? That's why we read - so we can secretly envision ourselves in the tender arms of the hero, to feel his lips on our skin, to thread our fingers through his silky hair as his tongue tangles with ours while those feelings inside us tingle to our toes, our body heat consuming every logical thought; no one else exists but the two of us as time stands still....smilies/cloud9.gif

Whew! Take a deep breath. Sorry, this isn't one of my novels but I wanted you to know there is sexual tension between my pages and you don't want to miss reading those love scenes. Have you ordered my books yet? What are you waiting for? Nathan and Taima are anxiously waiting to get to know YOU. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Check out the reviews on my website and at Amazon and B & N if you must, that's ok. I want you to be sure.

After you've read them, I'd love to hear from you so I hope you know you can write to me here or at my email or post a comment. Thank you so much for stopping in and please come back!

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

Deanna Jewel
August 15th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Thank you all for choosing to read my work! I love to hear from those who have read the books and get your opinions on what made them a great read for YOU. Keep sending me notes! I love it. Or leave your comment here.

Pass the word on to your friends and net buddies that you enjoyed the book so they can get their own copy too! Leave a comment that you read and enjoyed it so others can see I actually do have readers! Laugh it Up fuzball

I appreciate each of you, even those of you who click in here to read but don't choose to leave a comment. I know you pop in to check out my notes here and I love that too.

I posted a new memo in my time travel section if you click on my name down in the Author Corner. You can find out a bit more about what I'm up to there. I'm hard at work on book three, a contemporary about a ghost in an abandoned lighthouse. That story is ending up to be some what of an extension of No Turning Back because Nathan is the ghost!! I knooow! How kewl is that? I didn't plan to make it work that way, but Nathan wanted another chance to entice you!

Check out my Contemporary section to read more on that! I thank you so much for your interest and please pass my links on to your friends! I'd love it if all of you would help me make it to the NYT Best Sellers List....we CAN do it! Love you all!

Everybody Loves a Jewel! smilies/cloud9.gif

tonya kinzer
January 18th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Hi Deanna,

I stopped in at your site just to take a better look at Nathan - what a hottie! I also visited your blog interview with him which told me a bit more. Now to be wrapped in HIS arms...hhmmm....and be his type of woman...I like to think about what could happen then! You've painted quite a nice picture of him as a caring hero and can't wait to read No Turning Back!