PDA

View Full Version : DANGEROUS DESIRE Set in Australia. Rating Highly sensual

ROMONA
January 6th, 2010, 01:05 AM
>DANGEROUS DESIRE Set in,<ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on">Australia</st1:country-region></ST1:p, Rating Highly sensual<O:p></O:p></O:p>

Would surrender to the intoxication of one night of passion in a younger man’s arms be enough? Or would it unleash what she didn’t dare hope for – LOVE.<O:p></O:p>

<O:p</O:pe.bookvideo trailerDANGEROUS DESIRE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQE-AmnT4Lo
<O:p> </O:p>
SHORT BLURB. Dangerously sexy and his eyes full of sinful promise, Jamie, the leather-clad, tattooed young biker is fascinated by his evening-class student—the sophisticated and elegant career woman.
Amy, in search of a little diversion, has taken up the study of Creative Writing and didn’t expect her teacher to be a woman’s ultimate fantasy.
But now, Amy faces the challenge of her life. What they have between them is too hot for mere friendship, laced with the knowledge that she is seven years his senior and entangled in a long-soured marriage to boot.
Would the surrender to the intoxication of one night of passion in a younger man’s arms be enough? Or would it unleash what she didn’t dare hope for – LOVE.
HALF PAGE EXCERPT Her thoughts whirled and her heart ached.Amy Anderson, don’t you realise the day will come when the youthful bloom will fade and time will do its evil work and—<O:p></O:p>

She braced her palms on the heat of his bare chest and trembled at the sensuous impact. She cried her longing in the quiet of her inner being, and pushing at him, she started to leave. <O:p></O:p>

Hellfire leapt to his eyes and though he let her pass by him, it wasn’t without venting all the fury and pain churning up in his gut. “A bloody tease, are you?” he snorted, his voice betraying dangerously, wounded pride. <O:p></O:p>

A tease? Oh, God if he only knew…she heard herself gasp.<O:p></O:p>

He laughed as she picked up her handbag. ”All that howling longing, bottled up and begging to be satisfied. I could take you now, here. Up against the wall or on the floor, any damn where I please! Is that what you want? Is that what you’re looking for? I know about your sort. The fine lady from the right side of town looking for a bit of rough. Is that all I am to you?” <O:p></O:p>

Available,<ST1:pChampagne,</ST1:p Books <O:p></O:p>

www.champagnebooks.com (http://www.champagnebooks.com/) <O:p></O:p>