PDA

View Full Version : Original Anita Blake Story

The_Khan
April 19th, 2007, 10:35 AM
LAURELL K. HAMILTON'S ANITA BLAKE - VAMPIRE HUNTER: THE FIRST DEATH #1 (of 2)
Written by LAURELL K. HAMILTON & JONATHON GREEN
Penciled by Wellinton Alves
Cover by BRETT BOOTH
Her fans have been asking for it and now Laurell K. Hamilton is going to deliver. Laurell K. Hamilton, Dabel Brothers Productions, and Marvel are coming together to give readers a look into Anita Blake's past. Written by Laurell K. Hamilton herself, along with Jonathon Green, this July will see the release of part one of a two issue limited series that takes place almost a year before the events currently being chronicled in Guilty Pleasures. You will get to see the first time Anita and Jean-Claude meet, Anita's first time inside Guilty Pleasures, her first serial killer case, and a very early encounter with Edward. Prepare to be thrilled by this original story produced especially for comics.
40 PGS./Parental Advisory .$3.99"

Karenne
April 19th, 2007, 01:42 PM
WOW! I didn't know that! Thanks so much.

The_Khan
April 19th, 2007, 01:49 PM
You're welcome Karenne my friend :) Please spread the word!

Dewdrop
June 28th, 2007, 01:26 AM
The Anita Blake series is great. I ran across her books because I am a huge fan of vampire fiction, and I've been reading them whenever I feel the urge of guilty pleasures. Her novels are erotic, exciting, intense and quite funny. She's worth a read...<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Karenne
June 28th, 2007, 06:07 AM
I love Anita Blake. I love to see how she has grown and changed and adapted. I like the newest one because I can see how she has 'come too terms' with herself better than she was in the past.:flowers:

DavidsGirl841444
September 14th, 2007, 08:06 PM
She needs to get back to who she was and tellt he guys to back off and giveher some room. Get back to the old anita we loved.

CharmedGirl
September 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
I think she should stick with Micah and Nathaniel but I haven't read all the books in the series yet but I like those two a lot. LOL

jennzilla
September 30th, 2007, 02:37 AM
The comics are so great though, as they deal with beginning of the series and offer a very indepth look into it. I looove these comics. *sighs* Mine. They are mine. No, I'm not talkin' to yall, I'm talkin to my hubby who has them hidden in his vault and won't let me touch them anymore.
:dots: