PDA

View Full Version : Land of Falling Stars Snippets of Reviews

ketadiablo
January 9th, 2010, 02:45 AM
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/ketadiablo/LandofFallingStars200by400.jpg

Land of Falling Stars

“If you haven’t read Keta Diablo, you haven’t lived!” Crave More Romance. Five Stars!

Erinhope Swayze, reader, Hello, I loved Land of Falling Stars! I’m wondering if any of your other titles are available in paperback?

"This is one steamy hot erotic historical book I devoured as soon as I got a couple of pages in. I recommend all erotic romance readers go out and buy this book. It's a keeper." Phoebe Jordan, Talk About My Favorite Authors, Five Stars!

"Keta Diablo has woven a tale set in Civil War times that is truly engaging." The Girls on Books Blog - 4 Martinis

"I thoroughly enjoyed Land of Falling Stars and hope to read more of the people of Arbor Rose and Fredricksburg." Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews - 4.5 Cherries

"If you enjoy passion and emotion in your romance, Land of Falling Stars is one you won't want to miss!” Jennifer's Random Musings - 4.5 Stars

"A story that has the ups and downs of a roller coaster and keeps the reader hanging on with bated breath, Land of Falling Stars is captivating. The author has a great knack for weaving words together to bring a vivid picture to the reader's mind." Bookwenches - 4.5 Stars

“Land of Falling Stars is filled with passion, heartache, and pride. I hope there is a sequel in the works. This is a good read.” Reader Reviews, Four Stars!

“Historicals are my favorite genre so when a friend who frequents HSN told me these were listed, I had to order them. I read "Land of Falling Stars". I don't read a lot of Civil War stories, but this was beautiful. I truly enjoyed it. The author really brought out the desolation and fear of the war.” Christinereader, State: NJ, Five Stars

“Keta Diablo is a new author definitely worth checking out. Her book Land of Falling Stars, an erotic historical romance set during the Civil War, is an excellent read.” Goodreads Reader

Will Sophia and Gavin’s passion be enough to see them through the trials that they are about to face or will the truth and circumstances tear them apart? Or will a band of cutthroats kill them both before they ever have the chance to find out? And there is much, much more to this story but you are going to have to buy this one to find out more! Night Owl Romance BRAVO Ms. Diablo, Bravo! 4.75 Stars!

“Keta Diablo has penned a beautiful and haunting love story full of passion, deception, danger and the epic War Between the States that will leave you breathless and longing for more! I loved this story from beginning to end! It’s a true page turner that you will hate to see end. Keta really has a knack for getting you beneath her characters skins. This is one of those rare books that you don’t want to miss out on! And I’m sure you will agree with me after you read it, that Keta Diablo is a name that we will be seeing a lot more of in the coming years to which I say bravo!” Saphire Realm Blog, Top Reviewer pick and 4.75 Stars!