PDA

View Full Version : Dust and Moonlight Snippets of Reviews

ketadiablo
January 9th, 2010, 02:56 AM
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/ketadiablo/DUSTANDMOONLIGHT-Clear.jpg

Dust and Moonlight, a Time-Travel Fantasy

Purchase here: http://1romanceebooks.com

BLURB:

Balion, Prince of Locke Cress, waited a long time for the forest nymph with lavender eyes to come to him. The dreams told him it was just a matter of time. What they hadn’t told him was that he’d lose his heart to the strange creature from another world.

After the serial killer attacked Kira, she awoke in a strange land. Now, she’s running for her life from wild boars, wizards, and sorcerers, not to mention a Prince that makes her body melt in all the wrong places. Facing extraordinary circumstances as the evil plots unfold, Kira fights for her life, and for a love that neither time nor distance can ever dispel from her soul.

“Keta Diablo outdid herself! I had the pleasure of reading Land of Falling Stars several months ago and knew instantly that I'd found an author who would be on auto buy. This is actually the third book I've read by this author and it just keeps getting better and better! I have yet to be disappointed.

In Dust and Moonlight, Diablo brings Kira to another world in another time. A land where her father was summoned from. Kira has traded one battle for another and is faced with the chance at a love that will know no bounds. Her desire to go home is at battle with the desire to stay wrapped in Balion's strong arms of love.

Dust and Moonlight is a definite 5 star read that I highly recommend to any one with a love for romance, fantasy, and time travel.” Heather's Reading Romance
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/ketadiablo/63460_l.jpg

DUST AND MOONLIGHT, Fiction - Fantasy/Sci-Fi

“Year of the King 1179 in the Kingdom of Locke Cress

Dreams plague Ballion. He dreams of a forest nymph, with golden hair and lavender eyes. In each dream she is being chased by a beast. He always wakes up before he rescues her.

He is the Light-Prince of Locke Cress. All he has to do is snap his fingers and women come running. Why could he not call his fair haired forest nymph to his side?

Present Time- Providence Rhode Island

Kira Barton has been working with the FBI, I trying to catch a serial killer before he strikes again. The killer is known as the Scarlet Angel. He leaves clues at each murder. Kira’s powers seem to have temporarily deserted her. Just as she comes face to face with the killer she is transported back through time to the land of Locke Cress.

Ballion finally sees the woman from his dreams running through the forest, she is being chased. Her clothes and shoes look strange. He thinks she must have come from across the pond.

Dust and Moonlight is a delightful fantasy. A good fantasy will have time travel, sorcerers, or wizards. This book has it all.” Readers Reviews

“DUST AND MOONLIGHT is a captivating tale that includes magic, mystery, romance, betrayal, and, most importantly, love. I don’t normally like to read time travel books, but the way Ms. Diablo wrote the magical time travel scenes almost makes me believe it could really happen. This book is classified as an erotic romance and the sex is spine tingling. I found this book to be an easy, quick read, but with a well-developed plot and cast of characters. Will Balion and his army win the battle? Will Kira return to her home? Will the serial killer Kira was after, be caught? Will Balion and Kira have a future together? These are all reasons to read DUST AND MOONLIGHT, once you start, you won’t stop until you find out the answers and learn all the other interesting details along the way.” Dark Angel Reviews

Title: Dust and Moonlight, You NEED To Read Review

“Kira Barton swears an oath to the dead girls she will find their killer. What she doesn’t know is that in her pursuit, she will be hurled into the distant past. Balion, Prince of Locke Cress, knows the forest nymph with lavender eyes will come to him. Hasn’t he dreamed of her every night?
Keta Diablo has done a wonderful job weaving this tale of mystery, passion and adventure.

With characters that are well developed, well rounded individuals the story flows well and you end up rooting for the heroes and booing the bad guys.
Of course you toss in a definitely not typical history for the heroine's parents and it makes for a great story. This book was a real pleasure to read.

Serial killers, time travel, magic, mayhem, passion, some smoking erotica and a great twist pack the pages of this book to the gills without overwhelming the reader.
I have to admit I will be finding and reading everything by Ms Diablo that I can get my hands on. A great read for a long, cold winter night.” You Gotta Read Reviews

“Kira Barton swears an oath to the dead girls she will find their killer. What she doesn’t know is that, in her pursuit, she will be hurled into the distant past. Balion, Prince of Locke Cress, knows the forest nymph with lavender eyes will come to him because he has dreamed of her every night...

This book has an interesting story line. With the mix of modern eras, time travel and magic it has a little something for everyone. Puca Forest, Four Solid Djinn

“Dust and Moonlight, was a very pleasant story to read on a nice, cool day. I have always loved the elements of Fantasy and magic as well as cultures who believe in it completely, Ms. Diablo gives us both in spades. I completely fell into the world she created and instantly fell in love with the feisty, modern Kira as well as with the handsome warrior Prince Balion. Their chemistry seems to burn right off the pages and somehow seeps into you, sweeping you away by passion. The secondary characters in the story are vital and breathe life into the lives of Kira and Balion with such believability that one finds themselves wishing they knew them or even sit and converse with such vivid characters.” Moon Over Water Reviews, 4 and ½ Stars!

http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/ketadiablo/KetaDiablo.jpg
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr293/ketadiablo/KetasigforMythandMen.png