PDA

View Full Version : Teriyaki Onion Burgers

Reviewer Danielle
January 12th, 2010, 12:26 AM
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Teriyaki-Onion-Burgers/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=29781804&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2010-01-10&prop28=DailyRecipe&prop29=FullRecipe&me=1

Prep Time:
10 Min

Cook Time:
10 Min

Ready In:
20 Min

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
4 slices Cheddar cheese
4 hamburger buns, split

Directions:
Preheat a grill for high heat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ground beef, teriyaki marinade and French-fried onions. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
Lightly oil the grilling surface, and place patties on the preheated grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns.

Dani
January 12th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Sounds great. I'll have to try these.

Reviewer Danielle
January 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Your guy is yummy! I love the tatts and nipple rings.

I am going to try this recipe tomorrow. I love when I find new recipes! LOL.

CharmedGirl
January 12th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Sounds good and fairly easy to cook.

Dani
January 12th, 2010, 07:04 PM
Your guy is yummy! I love the tatts and nipple rings.

I am going to try this recipe tomorrow. I love when I find new recipes! LOL.
Let me know about this one too.

Thanks on my guy. He's totally smokin'! He also reminds me a little of Charles Cornick from Patricia Briggs' books. Just make him a little fuller in the face, take the tats and nipple rings away, make the hair longer and viola!

Reviewer Danielle
January 18th, 2010, 08:58 AM
I was very disappointed in this recipe. I ruined it! LOL. I am hoping it was just my fault and not the recipe itself. Not thinking, I added salt, pepper, and garlic like I always do to my burgers. It was so salty I couldn't even finish half of the burger. If I make this again I will definitely leave off the seasonings.

Dani
January 18th, 2010, 05:06 PM
I was very disappointed in this recipe. I ruined it! LOL. I am hoping it was just my fault and not the recipe itself. Not thinking, I added salt, pepper, and garlic like I always do to my burgers. It was so salty I couldn't even finish half of the burger. If I make this again I will definitely leave off the seasonings.
That happens to the best of us! LOL

Reviewer Danielle
January 18th, 2010, 07:39 PM
That happens to the best of us! LOL

Well I am hoping it is just the seasoning I used and not the whole recipe. But then again I am not much for salty foods. My husband on the other hand loves salt on everything and even he said this was too salty lol.

Dani
January 18th, 2010, 09:59 PM
Well I am hoping it is just the seasoning I used and not the whole recipe. But then again I am not much for salty foods. My husband on the other hand loves salt on everything and even he said this was too salty lol.
Usually any teriyaki marinade sauce is salty just as soy sauce is. I learned that the hard way once. LOL