PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves - Should they control their shift?

Catherine Bybee
January 28th, 2010, 12:37 PM
When does a werewolf become a shape shifter? Some say that they are the original shape shifter...

How do you like your furry, paranormal were? In control? Or out of control?

CharmedGirl
January 29th, 2010, 12:00 AM
I reckon it depends on whether the human in question has been a werewolf for, for them to be able to control the shift. As well as whether they're an alpha werewolf or not.

There are so many different circumstances as to whether a shifter can be in control of their shifts or not.

D. Dye-vitch36
January 29th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Shape shifters to what the 'normal' seems to be, are usually BORN with the abilities, where as, werewolves were made.

As far as the control? Would depend where you wanted to take the story. Could be a lot of humor if he/she didn't have the knack of shifting quite right.

:)

Good luck.

Catherine Bybee
January 29th, 2010, 04:21 PM
Funny Bec... I never thought of it that way. *scratching head.

Vitch: Yeah, there can be funny moments in the uncontrolable parts of shifting. Or serious, depending on the voice of the author.

Teresa D'Amario
February 25th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Mine are predominately "shapeshifters" as opposed to "Werewolves", but there is a way to change "half shifters" and their first one is almost always "uncontrollable". :)

hollie
February 25th, 2010, 05:25 PM
i think abit of both. the ability to change at will but still having to at the full moon. but the stronger the wolf/man the more control he has.

did that make sence?