PDA

View Full Version : Howdy, folkses!

MychaelBlack
April 24th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah, I'm here, I'm here. *chuckles*

Howdy, everyone!

For those who don't know me, I write erotic gay fiction as Mychael Black (and as Kay Derwydd). A lot of Mychael's work (though not all of it) is co-written with Shayne Carmichael.

I'm a Southern boy transplanted to the North (Alabama to Delaware, in other words), but the summertime and the beaches make up for it. (Though, yeah, I do miss my countryside and my mountains.)

Anyway!

I write for several pubs (Torquere, Phaze, and Samhain as Myc; Lady Aibell, Freya's Bower, and Torquere as Kay), and a couple ezines (Erotic Dreams and Forbidden Fruit).

When not writing, I'm usually wrangling my kids (5 & 6) or drooling over muscled, leather-clad Tops. (What?? I DO have my priorities...notice I DID put my kids first...)

I'll try to keep up with the forum here, though I'll admit to getting bogged down a lot with deadlines and such. But I'll try! LOL

~Myc

Lainey
April 24th, 2007, 04:54 PM
HELLO MYCHAEL.... yeah you made it here I am so happy now I have my favorites here of course ... Muah.. I am so bad but I wanted you here too.

NOW to get you on our writers forum and away you go chatting and posting and having fun I hope and of course we have got James here now too... I am just a recruiting away here for you all ... haha..

Lubs ya you know that and your work...

Lainey

PS.. make sure your writing partner is over here too...

Karenne
April 24th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Hey Mychael!

We are so happy to have you in our little family!:hellobaby:

MychaelBlack
April 24th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks, y'all! :D

*chuckles at Lainey* Thanks, hun. :)

Speaking of Lainey, she does GREAT interviews, folks! We had one over the Thanksgiving holiday. :D Go here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Interviews/KayDerwydd.html) to read it! (It's under Kay Derwydd.)

Karenne
April 24th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Lainey is the woman!:notworthy:

MychaelBlack
April 24th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Oh, yeah. :D

James Buchanan
April 24th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Tackles Mychael...

Ya'll come back sometime tomorrow after I've snogged him witless.

YOU KNOW... ya'll should let Mychael and I interview each other for CT. That would be 10x wicked.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

MychaelBlack
April 25th, 2007, 07:21 AM
YOU KNOW... ya'll should let Mychael and I interview each other for CT. That would be 10x wicked.

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Ya think?? *wicked grin while he gropes James*

Lainey
April 25th, 2007, 08:06 AM
How about you 2 have a nice chat session together on here though maybe a scheduled one in our Chat room to invite everyone you want or set up one on our E-Loop chat for the exotic stuff so you can let everyone know your work and all those good things. Hmm Me wants to interview James though first though we did Mychael aka Kay's it might be fun to do your alter ego along with James at the same time a duet of interviews ... hmm schedule one now since we are booked for a while but hey a double interview could be loads of fun especially the lives ones I now try to do as often as possible. Mychael's was my very first ever interview but we had fun with it and is how we became acquainted ... love all the stories too hmm seems I have been picking up James' stuff now too so many books to read so little time as they say my TBR file is growing and growing.

Haha I am now the unofficial recruiting machine so bring everyone you know over here to join ... the more the merrier we can have lots of fun because this place is open 24/7 and you can post anytime.

MychaelBlack
April 25th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Oooo, I'm all for a dual interview. *grins* And definitely a chat! (Heh, though warning: it'll be a miracle if it doesn't turn a bit...uhh...x-rated. LOL) I definitely want to do an interview as Myc, though. ;)

Lainey
April 25th, 2007, 05:01 PM
The chats are booked thru the end of the year but go ask for one now and if you can make it so it is a double one .. we have not done that before I think that would be fantastic and we can make sure it is a live one too with both of you talking and chatting at once wow that would be fantastic.

But also goto the chat coordinator and set something up there too the sooner the better so you can get one in faster as they fill up. Just find out available dates and find one both you and James can meet up on and you can guarantee we will all be there yeah ... I know I will be there for sure.

If you do the exotic loop it is all over 18 and yes you can have all adult excerpts and the rest and if you do a chat room well it is still over 18 so you should be ok you can do both you know just 2 different times and days since I am not sure of any schedules just ask and see what is available for both. It cannot hurt and yep an interview as Mychael would be really kewl too.

Lainey

PS.. see I am so darn excite you are here Myc and James too of course :)

MychaelBlack
April 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Okay, done and done. *grins*

Sent in an interview request and a solo chat request. Emailed James about a duo chat, so will wait til I hear from him before pursuing that one, especially since we're on opposite sides of the frickin' country. LOL

Lainey
April 25th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Hi Myc ... the way I figure it if I can make a chat he sure can ... we are in same state and zone he can get up off his .... and come and join you for a chat besides it would be his first one here and he and you can invite everyone you know to come out and see how it is and maybe some of them will then want to have chats too... see you can be the first ones.

Besides he needs to branch out and get chatting and all that too in different places .... haha...

MychaelBlack
April 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Uh huh. I'll just poke and prod and tease him.

Lainey
April 25th, 2007, 06:34 PM
BUT ADD ME IN THERE TOO since I am the one that prodded and pushed him over here in the first place haha... only fitting I help you now to corral him and keep him here for a bit to chat.

Can see it now showing up on his doorstep ... wonders just how far I am from him here would be really weird if we did not live all that far from each other though.