PDA

View Full Version : I'm hosting Coffee Write

Lyn Armstrong
February 1st, 2010, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm hosting Coffee Write this month, so come on over and check out the new story. You can add to the paragraph and make it your own story. Best post wins prizes. Yah! :orange:

Here's the link: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=107333#post107333

Have a great day!
Lyn

CharmedGirl
February 1st, 2010, 11:35 PM
Love the start Lyn. Sounds like it's going to be another great month.

CharmedGirl
February 2nd, 2010, 12:20 AM
I only wrote a short paragraph, seeing as I was having a bad case of writer's block.

Let's see how I do tomorrow.

Lyn Armstrong
February 2nd, 2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks Bec. You rock! goodpostsmilies

CharmedGirl
February 23rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to write more often this month Lyn. I wish I had of. The story sounds great. Not to happy about it ending though. Today is the last day, that's why I wrote a last minute paragraph.

Lyn Armstrong
February 24th, 2010, 01:57 PM
Sorry I didn't get a chance to write more often this month Lyn. I wish I had of. The story sounds great. Not to happy about it ending though. Today is the last day, that's why I wrote a last minute paragraph.

Thanks for writing a paragraph sweetie. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I am sure it will be awesome. Actually, the last day to add a paragraph is this Sunday, so we still have four more days to round it up. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/icon14.gif

I'll go check it out.
Have a lovely day.
Lyn
xoxo

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Has the chance to write again been extended? Because up above it says that the 23rd was the last day.

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Well if I get to add a couple of more paragraphs before it finishing I'll be happy. In fact, I just added one. Yippee!

Lyn Armstrong
February 25th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Has the chance to write again been extended? Because up above it says that the 23rd was the last day.

I believe that is a typo. It should say the 28th. LOL.
Thanks for adding woo hoo! :orange:

Kisses
Lyn
xoxo

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2010, 05:55 PM
That's good news Lyn that it till the 28th. It's just that last month was only until the 23rd.

hollie
February 25th, 2010, 06:27 PM
how did i miss this thread? i need more sleep :wub:

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2010, 06:34 PM
how did i miss this thread? i need more sleep :wub:

Maybe because you've been busy packing ang getting ready to move.

CharmedGirl
February 25th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Didn't have a lot of time to write a big paragraph today and I probably won't get a chance again to write before the story ends which makes me sad.

Lyn Armstrong
February 28th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Thanks for everyone who posted for The Witch's Curse. And a big congrats to Vitch36 who won two ebooks from the erotic Celtic series.
To check out more books from the Celtic series, visit www.LynArmstrong.com (http://www.LynArmstrong.com)

Have a wicked day! :theman:
Lyn
xoxo

hollie
February 28th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Congratulations Vitch :huepfen017::pinkjump::huepfen017::pinkjump: