PDA

View Full Version : waiting on book 5

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bookfandx426
April 28th, 2007, 02:48 AM
hey yall
i cant wait to read the next book ,i think it comes out in august, i hope to read 10 more riley books, im hooked
:)

Karenne
April 28th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Well I do remember:detective: that she is coming out with more after these 5. I think she got another contract!

Don't you feel like dancing now? :balloon: I know that I do!

DavidsGirl841444
April 28th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Next one in august thats so far away. I mena I would love more books always good. But if I have to wait then I will wait. But whos hard to wanting more.

KeriArthur
May 19th, 2007, 07:11 AM
There's at least another three books coming. I've actually planned the emotional arc up until book 9. What happens after that depends on how well the books are received when what I've planned to happen happens :)

how's that for a tease?:lol:

Karenne
May 19th, 2007, 11:44 AM
cruel...Keri...cruel:wub:

YEAH! More Riley books! :rolleyes:

DavidsGirl841444
May 21st, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah Happy dance!!!!! More books , more books. I love that.

DavidsGirl841444
May 21st, 2007, 01:04 PM
More! MOre! Happy!!!!

Dani
May 21st, 2007, 01:18 PM
Woo Hoo! I'm so happy to hear that there will be more Riley books. I'm definately hooked on them. I have such a hard time putting them down once I pick them up. :lol:

Karenne
May 21st, 2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome to the Group Irish Wolf!:welcome:

Dani
May 21st, 2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks Karenne! I just found this site today and I'm very happy about it because I now have others to talk to about the books. :)

bookfandx426
May 23rd, 2007, 07:14 PM
i got a few more questions.
1. is kellen who he sayes he is, or is riley in for another surprise?:devil:
2. does riley ever have to fight quinn for real?:gun_bandana:
3. will they ever get to see there mother?:yes:

Dani
May 24th, 2007, 12:15 AM
This is from Keri's website about book 5 (I hope it's not a bad thing that I pulled this from her site).

"Part vamp, part werewolf, Riley Jenson plays by her own rules, whether it's her stormy love life or her job as a guardian. But when her family's alpha demands that she solve the mystery of a vanished girl, Riley can feel a trap closing in around her. Because the job comes with a catch: if Riley fails, her own mother will die.

Now the stakes are raised, the hunt is on...and when more women vanish, Riley is caught between a lover who demands she give up her work, a serial killer who knows no boundaries, and a club where humans and supernaturals mix--at their own peril. Thrust into a realm of seduction and violence unlike any she could have imagined, Riley has to battle to save everything she holds dear. But the ultimate hunt has only just begun..."

I hope this helps you bookfandx426 (at least until the excerpt from the book comes out).

bookfandx426
May 24th, 2007, 12:49 AM
oh my good ness thank you for the hint for the next book. im glad they get to see there mom but damn what a [lovely reunion]:huh:
riley will save the day and her mother, im sure, i got faith in her.
:tank: shell go in and kick somebodys but!:gunsmilie:
im so going crazy waiting on the next books,
i refuse to read any other book till i read all the riley books!
im hooked!

Karenne
May 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM
lol I am with you. I like the books because I can't quit figure out what is going to happen! Trust me...that is something that I cherish!!!

(looking at my 4 Riley books and thinking about reading them again over the weekend) sigh:tt2:

KeriArthur
May 25th, 2007, 04:30 AM
i got a few more questions.
1. is kellen who he sayes he is, or is riley in for another surprise?:devil:
2. does riley ever have to fight quinn for real?:gun_bandana:
3. will they ever get to see there mother?:yes:

1--kellen is who he says he is. Which is not saying there won't be nasty surprises somewhere along the line :lol:

2 -- I don't know. Not in the books I have planned so far

3 -- Not sure. You do meet several pack members in book 5 tho

Illyria
May 28th, 2007, 11:24 PM
*sigh* can't wait to read the next book.

I have a question for you, Keri. :notworthy:

Will Quinn make an appearance at all in this next book? Cuz, I am definitely going through a Quinn withdrawal, hehe!!

KeriArthur
May 30th, 2007, 02:06 AM
*sigh* can't wait to read the next book.

I have a question for you, Keri. :notworthy:

Will Quinn make an appearance at all in this next book? Cuz, I am definitely going through a Quinn withdrawal, hehe!!

no, quinn's not making an appearance in book 5. It's Kellen's book :)

Illyria
May 30th, 2007, 02:22 AM
Nothing wrong with that. But will there be a Quinn book in the future? :wub:

And thank you for answering my previous question.:notworthy:

Karenne
May 30th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ohh..Yeah he is coming back in more books. I don't know how I know that...either she said it before or it was in her newsletter....I know he is not gone!

(hands Illyria some coffee and chocolate) Don't worry honey! He will be back.:wub:

Illyria
May 30th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Ohh..Yeah he is coming back in more books. I don't know how I know that...either she said it before or it was in her newsletter....I know he is not gone!

(hands Illyria some coffee and chocolate) Don't worry honey! He will be back.:wub:

Yeah, just what you need.. A hyper Anya :lol:

Karenne
May 30th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I love it! You are super fun! mumbles..even if you do LIKE Quinn..snicker:rolleyes:

Illyria
June 2nd, 2007, 12:08 PM
I love it! You are super fun! mumbles..even if you do LIKE Quinn..snicker:rolleyes:

no, no no, Karenne... i don't just like Quinn.. i love that vamp. :lol:

Karenne
June 2nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
oops! My apologies...yes...you luuuuuuuuuuv Quinn (winks)

Well I just got done reading book 5 and honey....he isn't in it, BUT if it will make you feel better; Riley thinks of him off and on during the book.

Does that help? And he may still have a chance!

Illyria
June 3rd, 2007, 02:02 PM
oops! My apologies...yes...you luuuuuuuuuuv Quinn (winks)

Well I just got done reading book 5 and honey....he isn't in it, BUT if it will make you feel better; Riley thinks of him off and on during the book.

Does that help? And he may still have a chance!

Yes it does.. But how in the world did you get book 5? :swoon:

Karenne
June 3rd, 2007, 02:04 PM
cough....It was an advance copy for review for Coffee Time Romance. (blushing) I got so excited that I blurted that out on the boards. Sorry!!!! That was not well done of me.

Forgive me?:sorry:

Illyria
June 3rd, 2007, 02:12 PM
cough....It was an advance copy for review for Coffee Time Romance. (blushing) I got so excited that I blurted that out on the boards. Sorry!!!! That was not well done of me.

Forgive me?:sorry:

Oh man.. you're soo lucky...

Dani
June 3rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
I go on vacation for a week and I come back to find that you've read the 5th book Karenne!:arghhhh: I'm in complete shock. Well at least you got your Kellen fix. :lol: Is it a really good, can't put it down even though it's 4 in the morning and I have to be a work by 7am kind of book?

Karenne
June 3rd, 2007, 08:15 PM
Oh yeah! It is awesome. Keri's books just keep getting better and better! It is worth the wait and the story line is a mover...just like the rest of them.

So...what did you bring me home from vacation?:rolleyes:

Illyria
June 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
Oh yeah! It is awesome. Keri's books just keep getting better and better! It is worth the wait and the story line is a mover...just like the rest of them.

Damn... glad that its great, Karenne.. but I am still can't wait to get to read it. :lol:

Karenne
June 3rd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Well if it makes you feel better...I will have to 'yearn' for book 6 longer. :mumbles:

MiaBama
June 5th, 2007, 02:05 PM
:notworthy: Would a certain BL be willing to send the ARC to a desperate Kellan fan?:dots:

Karenne
June 5th, 2007, 03:24 PM
BL? What is BL?

:errrr:

MiaBama
June 5th, 2007, 05:44 PM
BL- Boss Lady:dots:

Illyria
June 5th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Well if it makes you feel better...I will have to 'yearn' for book 6 longer. :mumbles:

wonder how i get an ARC from you or Keri? :lol:

Karenne
June 5th, 2007, 08:35 PM
(looks at Keri) Keri....honey....sweetie...darlin'...An Arc? Don't you want to give away an ARC?:yes:

PS..Have I mentioned how beautiful you look today?:winkiss:

KeriArthur
June 5th, 2007, 11:49 PM
seeing you asked so nicely.....:flowers:

I just happen to have an ARC here, and I'm going to give it away to one lucky forum or newsletter member. (In other words, this one isn't going up on my website)

All you have to do is send me an email with ARC contest in the header, and on Friday 22 June (aussie time, so that's Thursday 21 in the US) I'll draw the winner. Which leaves plenty of time for me to post it and the winner to read it before the book actually comes out...

Feel free to enter as many times as you wish :turned:

Karenne
June 5th, 2007, 11:52 PM
oh oh oh! (yells loudly) did ya'll hear that?

oh oh oh! Thank you Keri! You are the bestest!:yes:

Illyria
June 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM
OMG!!!! :swoon: OMG!!!! :swoon: OMG!!!! :swoon: OMG!!!! :swoon:

THANK YOU, KERI!!!

YOU ARE SUCH A GODDESS!!!

Illyria
June 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM
seeing you asked so nicely.....:flowers:

I just happen to have an ARC here, and I'm going to give it away to one lucky forum or newsletter member. (In other words, this one isn't going up on my website)

All you have to do is send me an email with ARC contest in the header, and on Friday 22 June (aussie time, so that's Thursday 21 in the US) I'll draw the winner. Which leaves plenty of time for me to post it and the winner to read it before the book actually comes out...

Feel free to enter as many times as you wish :turned:

wonder if i could get Keri to give me a belated birthday present?? :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 6th, 2007, 09:43 AM
QUINN BACK OH MY STARS! Thats the best news to date yet. Can't wait, I'm dying for more Riley withdrawl of all kid. But yes Quinn withdrawl to.

DavidsGirl841444
June 6th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Nice touch on the belated bday present.

Illyria
June 6th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Nice touch on the belated bday present.

Thanks! :lol:

Dani
June 6th, 2007, 01:10 PM
OMG! Holy Cow! Oh WOW! An ARC...I think I'm gonna faint! I'm dying here not having a Riley book to read. I'm too spoiled to the books coming out back to back, but aren't we all. Can there be more than one winner (as in ME being one of them)....Please? Hey, it's worth a try! :tt2:

Karenne, you didn't tell me soon enough that you wanted something from Disney World, so I didn't bring anything back for you, :sorry:. If I wrestle it away from my mom I could give you her Johnny Depp as Cap'n Jack beach towel, but that's a BIG if. She's attached to it like a baby to it's blankie! :lol: Oh, btw, when do we start the discussions on the books? I'll be there with bells on! Hehehe.

Schweety
June 9th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Hello, everyone!
I am new here but wanted to add my 2 cents.......I am absolutely hooked on Keri's books, the Riley series got me hooked and I went and bought every copy she had of every single book I could find......I love them all....
I am just like everyone else and looking forward to the newest book, I am a little disappointed that Quinn isnt in this book as I do love Quinn, not that Kellen is bad but I fell in love with Quinn.....but hopefully he will return....
thanks to Keri for taking us on this great adventure with her and I look forward to more of her books :)

Karenne
June 9th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome to the group Schweety!

How did you find us? (hands you coffee)

You and Illyria are going to be fast friends. :yes:

Schweety
June 9th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Well, *blushes* I became very interested in Keri's work, looking all over for her work, (goodness I flashed on "reader stalker" there for a minute :lol: , anyway, I found this forum through Keri's site ;)

Glad I am here and look forward to yakking with you all

Dani
June 10th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Welcome Schweety! Don't worry about being a "reader stalker" as you called it. I think at one point, or another, we are all like that. Especially when we find a super awsome author, like Keri (*cough, cough...sips coffee*...yeah I'm shameless...LOL), that just knows how to keep her readers captivated.

Illyria
June 10th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Welcome Schweety!!!

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6667", true); </SCRIPT>

<!-- my space display start --><!-- Myspace display end -->

<!-- show awards --><!-- /show awards -->

christinac
June 11th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Welcome Schweety!!!

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_6667", true); </SCRIPT>

<!-- my space display start --><!-- Myspace display end -->

<!-- show awards --><!-- /show awards -->

Hi guys! I'm a newbee I guess! I love Keri's books. When I started reading the first one I couldn't put it down! The books draw me in better than any other book I've read before. :) I'm also a fan of Quinn. I'm disappointed when I found out he wan't going to be in the next book, but I'm sure Keri has a lot in store for us!! :lol: I can't wait.

DavidsGirl841444
June 11th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Hello and welcome to both Schweety and christinac. We are a great group. I know I was also disappointed when I found out he won't be in the other books but oh well probably for a better reason I mean she always has her reasons to write something in or out.

christinac
June 11th, 2007, 06:50 PM
You gotta a point about that. Keri does know what she's doing!

Schweety
June 11th, 2007, 07:43 PM
wellll I look at it this way ;)
she has at least 3 MORE books and I know Keri can not leave Quinny baby gone for long.......so I will anxiously be awaiting the one following this one as well :)

:notworthy: you have truly captivated me Keri

Karenne
June 11th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Nope. She said she would be having more Quinn..just not in the next book!:yes:

KeriArthur
June 12th, 2007, 01:15 AM
You gotta a point about that. Keri does know what she's doing!

really?
you haven't seen the way I write.....:lol:

KeriArthur
June 12th, 2007, 01:17 AM
Quinn's in book 6...somewhere.

I'm 196 pages in, and I think he'll appear within the next 50 pages. And I'm planning for it to be a gooood scene :tt2:

Illyria
June 12th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Quinn's in book 6...somewhere.

I'm 196 pages in, and I think he'll appear within the next 50 pages. And I'm planning for it to be a gooood scene :tt2:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM
(fans Illyria and pushes her head between her knees) Deep breath honey. It will be okay!

(looks at Keri) she is overly excited that Quinn will be in another book.

:roflmao:

DavidsGirl841444
June 12th, 2007, 03:06 PM
(fans Illyria and pushes her head between her knees) Deep breath honey. It will be okay!

Believe me I am just as excited about it then anyone else. I love Quinn he is the utmost awesome vamp out there. Thank you Keri (down on bended knee bowing at your greatness letting us get him back in the book.).:swoon:

christinac
June 12th, 2007, 03:13 PM
I'm right there with you on that one, DavidsGirl841444!
Keri, I definitley know what you are doing because you are one of the best authors I have ever met (so to spoke)
I love your books and you are awesome.

This might be an odd question Keri, but are any of your characters' personalities of from anyone you know?

Just wondering! That kind of popped up in my head and now I'm curious.

:rockon:

KeriArthur
June 12th, 2007, 05:27 PM
This might be an odd question Keri, but are any of your characters' personalities of from anyone you know?

Just wondering! That kind of popped up in my head and now I'm curious.

:rockon:

I don't generally write the personalities of people I know into books--that could get dangerous! (If I don't do it right, said personalities could beat me up :lol:)

I occassionally have named a very minor side-character after a friend--there's one in book six--but that's about as far as I've gone. Otherwise, they're all made up

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM
(stands in front of Keri with my cape and tights on and says in a booming voice) Don't worry Keri...I will protect you....

:mumbles: besides they won't see you behind me..snicker. yes, I love to eat!

KeriArthur
June 12th, 2007, 06:32 PM
:mumbles: besides they won't see you behind me..snicker. yes, I love to eat!

nothing wrong with eating...it's one of my favorite pastimes. Which is why I have a rear end the size of a bus.....

:lol:

BTW, the tights look really good on you.

Karenne
June 12th, 2007, 07:19 PM
thank you! I love lycra! It is the answer to EVERY woman's pray!

:dots:

Illyria
June 12th, 2007, 11:39 PM

yeah, what she said. :swoon:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Yeah there is nothing wrong with eating. I love chocolate!!!!:tt2:

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 10:35 AM
Nothing wrong with eating! That is one of the reasons we have a recipe area in this forum (yes..my idea) because I can not justify (in my mind) purchasing more cook books (drool) It is an obsession! I love it!

:mumbles: I have tons!:mumbles:

christinac
June 13th, 2007, 02:01 PM
You know who I would like to see come back...

Kade. He was one heck of a man. (smirking)

:yes:

But Quinn is still got a big piece of my heart! :tt1:
(sighing)

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 02:32 PM

(sighing)

Yeah, he's another hottie! He's not Quinn though and no one is better.

Keri, thank you for making my day with the heads up on the Quinn scene. :notworthy: He's just too YUMMY!

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 02:38 PM
OH yeah...I loved Kade. I like that when she had that really REALLY bad day..he made her a bath and made her lay down. Didn't push...didn't ask for sex..nothing. Just took care of her.

big deep sighhhhh

Dani
June 13th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Nothing wrong with eating! That is one of the reasons we have a recipe area in this forum (yes..my idea) because I can not justify (in my mind) purchasing more cook books (drool) It is an obsession! I love it!

:mumbles: I have tons!:mumbles:
I feel ya girlie! I'm the same way and I have a BIG butt too prove it! Food is just another obsession for me.

Now all I need is a bare chested Quinn and a platter of chocolate covered strawberries and I'm set! :hellobaby: :tt1:

KeriArthur
June 13th, 2007, 05:36 PM

(sighing)

kade's in book 6 :winkiss:

KeriArthur
June 13th, 2007, 05:41 PM

have I ever mentioned that I was a cook in my pre-writing life? I used to look after the functions at the footy club I worked at (feeding anywhere between 20 and 300 people). My main task was desserts...

if I can ever dig up my books from the boxes in the garage (we shifted recently), I'll post the recipe for the most divine french chocolate mousse you have ever tasted. Although my chocolate, chocolate chip cheesecake isn't bad, either.

and people wonder why I have a big bum....:lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 13th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Whoa that would be great and generous of you to do that Keri.
But Kade is yummy to and him coming back even better, but of course not as good as Quinn but very good.

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 06:57 PM
:swoon: oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I didn't think it was possible...I love you more!

And yes...do share! I love recipes! LOVE EM

My husband thanks you in advance for the sweets. (looks at my skinny husband who eats more than I do...sigh)

Karenne
June 13th, 2007, 06:58 PM
(elbows Irishwolf) did you see that? Kade in book 6!!!

:balloon:

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 09:28 AM

Recipes that would be great! Keri you are one in a million :)
Quinn and Kade back even greater!! Yeah!!

(Looks around the room)
Can't breathe!
Too good to be true!
(holding on to the chair!)
:eek:

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 09:49 AM
I got a question!!
When does Embraced by Darkness come out?
I've heard July and August so which one is it!
(dying to know)

:unsure:

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 10:49 AM
As far as I know (crosses fingers) it comes out in August in both the US and the UK.

But I am sure that is subject to change.

(praying to the book goddess)

Karenne
June 14th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Recipes that would be great! Keri you are one in a million :)
Quinn and Kade back even greater!! Yeah!!

(Looks around the room)
Can't breathe!
Too good to be true!
(holding on to the chair!)
:eek:

(pushes your head down between your knees) hmm...I seem to be doing this a lot lately!

christinac
June 14th, 2007, 02:43 PM
(pushes your head down between your knees) hmm...I seem to be doing this a lot lately!

Sorry, I think I'm ok now.
Just got a little overwhelmed.

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 07:25 PM

Yup Karenne, I see it! *hands Karenne coffee to calm her then jumps up and down* He's back and still hung like a horse too (figuratively and literally)! :helloooo: :notworthy:
*Takes deep cleansing breaths and continues montra* I love Quinn more, I love Quinn more, I love Quinn more! *sigh, it's not helping* Oh Quinn darling...

Dani
June 14th, 2007, 08:17 PM
have I ever mentioned that I was a cook in my pre-writing life? I used to look after the functions at the footy club I worked at (feeding anywhere between 20 and 300 people). My main task was desserts...

if I can ever dig up my books from the boxes in the garage (we shifted recently), I'll post the recipe for the most divine french chocolate mousse you have ever tasted. Although my chocolate, chocolate chip cheesecake isn't bad, either.

and people wonder why I have a big bum....:lol:
Oh Keri, you have now made my day! :notworthy: I'm speachless...and waiting on the chocolate mousse recipe intently...I LOVE chocolate mousse! It's my favorite dessert besides red velvet cake (which I have a great recipe for if anyone's interested in it).

DavidsGirl841444
June 23rd, 2007, 11:02 AM
Everyone loves Quinn a littl emore then Kade don't worry about it.

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Oh, don't I know that! Quinn will always be the MAIN HOTTIE, but Kade is in close running. :lol:

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 05:13 PM
I like Kade..he is considerate and kind ...BUT he is not strong enough (in my opinion) to be a permanent 'number one guy' in Riley's life.

You know?:smartass:

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
I didn't say that he had to be number one guy, but he's a nice second. Quinn has to be the number one guy!! :tt2:

Karenne
June 23rd, 2007, 09:05 PM
lol...(hand to my heart) You are correct...Quinn should be number..snort..one.

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 10:37 PM
well Quinn's number one in my book, :lol:

Dani
June 23rd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Karenne, you're not giving up on Kellen just yet are you? I mean I know you said that he made you mad in this book, but you've still got a spot for him somewhere. Right? My theory about this is the way you said 'Quinn should be number...snort...one.' If you truely believe that you shouldn't have snorted. :lol: So that's why I think you still have a soft spot for Kellen. It's cool if this is the case! We'll forgive ya. Hehehehe.

Illyria
June 23rd, 2007, 11:01 PM
Karenne, you're not giving up on Kellen just yet are you? I mean I know you said that he made you mad in this book, but you've still got a spot for him somewhere. Right? My theory about this is the way you said 'Quinn should be number...snort...one.' If you truely believe that you shouldn't have snorted. :lol: So that's why I think you still have a soft spot for Kellen. It's cool if this is the case! We'll forgive ya. Hehehehe.

yeah, i agree. i can't wait to see what happened to make Karenne mad at Kellen? :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Well I didn't know Karenne had a soft spot for Kellen. Whoa why? I mean I know Quinn is all out number one main guy. But I never saw myself as a Kellen man. Just curious.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Well I didn't know Karenne had a soft spot for Kellen. Whoa why? I mean I know Quinn is all out number one main guy. But I never saw myself as a Kellen man. Just curious.
She started the Kellen thread for all the Kellen lovers out there. She's got a big soft spot for him. hehehehe. I think she even posted about Kellen on the Quinn lovers thread. Infact when I mentioned that the thread was for Quinn and not Kellen she made the Kellen thread.

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Whoa ture thanks Irishwolf, I must admit he is a hottie I suppose. Ok a real good looking hottie. At least that much he's got going for him.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Well, I never said that he wasn't hot. He is, but not as hot a Quinn! Being hot is about all he's got going for him at this point.

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Yup not as hot as quiin but come on who is?

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM
:lol: wow! so glad i have stopped drinking when i am here.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM
No one, in my humble opinion, of course is hotter.

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM
No offense but damn straight.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:08 PM
None taken here. Say it how you feel it. I just don't cuss to often because I'm not sure what Karenne thinks about it, so I just bleep out a few letters and y'all get the point that way.

DavidsGirl841444
June 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM
Oh sorry Karenne about the da** word. So yeah we are all up late. Am off to nighty night land girls have a nice night.

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Night night! I'm getting ready to head that way soon myself.

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Good night you two!!

Dani
June 24th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Thanks Illyria, but I haven't left yet. Soon though.:lol:

Illyria
June 24th, 2007, 11:26 PM
okay, Queenie. :lol:

Karenne
June 25th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Its Okay (wink)

I am so glad there was so much fun here!

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 09:36 AM
yeah, there sure was alot of fun going on last night :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Mostly there is always something going on here as fun as ever. Oh look have any of you gone to her blog yet from her website. The you'll see she wrote another scene with Riley having sex. but with who we don't know, I love her blogs.

Illyria
June 25th, 2007, 01:03 PM
no, i haven't read her blog yet this week. going to check out now. thanks!!

Dani
June 25th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Oh wow! I'm heading that way now. I have to see what she's got up now (or who...LOL)! Thanks for the heads up Davidsgirl.

Yes Karenne we had loads of fun and we were waiting to see what all you had to say.

DavidsGirl841444
June 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Oh no your welcome I always take a peek there she says what shes up to and stuff so I mean blogs are good.

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 01:02 AM
Book 5 sounds very interesting! I wonder if Quinn is mentioned at all and when does the horse-shifter (Kade) come back into the books cause I liked him!

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 01:13 AM
It is mentioned that she still thinks of Quinn, but that's about it. Not sure exactly when Kade comes back, but he does. Whether he's in book 5 or 6 I'm not sure (but I do believe it will be in book 6 though).

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Which means Kellen is her only lover in Book 5! I hope not.

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Kade is in book 6. In fact if you go to page 8 on this thread you'll see where Keri told us that. :lol: I knew I'd find it!

CharmedGirl
July 16th, 2007, 02:15 AM
You found that information quicker than I did!

Karenne
July 16th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Keri told us earlier in the loop somewhere, but we have so many posts...I couldn't tell you where! LOL

DavidsGirl841444
July 16th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Well that just means we are very enthusiastic about our subject of the books.

Dani
July 16th, 2007, 10:38 PM
You got that right girlie!!:whoohoo:

christinac
July 17th, 2007, 07:31 AM
You got that right girlie!!:whoohoo:
Hey everybody, I missed ya'll. Been kind of busy. Sorry about that!
I hope Kellen is her only lover in the next book.
I think Keri has something up her sleeve though.
She always does
(grinning)

Illyria
July 17th, 2007, 07:36 AM
I agree with ya, lol!!

christinac
July 17th, 2007, 07:43 AM
I agree with ya, lol!!

I kind of missed out on your return
Nice to see you back with us!

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I don't know if it would be as much fun if Kellen is her only lover in the book. It just might be a first though. :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
July 17th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Say it ain't tru Kellen her only lover in a book that would be suprising and I wouln't know how to survive without more then one partner sex. I guess it is very great sex hopefully to make up. BUt knowing Keri it will be an eye opener.

CharmedGirl
July 17th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Hopefully Kellen isn't her only lover but we will just have to wait and see!

Dani
July 17th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Oh, I'm sure that she does some "dancing" in this book without Kellen.

Karenne
July 17th, 2007, 11:35 PM
mhphm mphph mmmp hphh

(hand over mouth):devil:

DavidsGirl841444
July 18th, 2007, 12:28 PM
I like that Irishwolf you call it dancing what a nice way to put it. Dancing but I know what you mean some down orgy mating dance they do and yeah at least that much.

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Hmmmph! You are so bad Karenne! :mumbles: Just keep that hand over your mouth cause I don't want to hear it. :lol:

mskendra
July 18th, 2007, 11:40 PM
you guys are too funny... BUT if she does have only one dancing partner... it might mean she'll end up with Quinn. LOL

Dani
July 18th, 2007, 11:50 PM
But Quinn's not in this book. :( He comes back in book 6 though. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
July 19th, 2007, 01:43 AM
Bring on book 6 and the return of Quinn

DavidsGirl841444
July 19th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Yes please keri charmed girl I am with you bring on the morsel Quinn.

Dani
July 19th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Keri, do you have an idea of when book 6 will be published? I know your half way done with it at least. You said once that your publisher wanted the book now and something about it was decided that September would be the due date. Is that still the plan? I know I'm probably asking too much, but your books are so good that I hate putting them down. Not to mention that you spoiled us by having them come out back to back. :devil: And truth be know I'm jonesing for a Quinn fix. :wub:

Karenne
July 19th, 2007, 11:59 PM
We are an impatient lot aren't we? Book 5 isn't out yet and we are already wanting book 6.

Yes!!! I love you Dani! Cause I was wondering the same thing!:swoon:

Dani
July 20th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Well considering that you've gotten to read book 5 already, I'd think that you'd be the more impatient one of the bunch. :roflmao: But yes I'm very impatient. I want my Quinn!!!:wub:

I love you to honey!:wub:

DavidsGirl841444
July 20th, 2007, 10:46 AM
I WANT QUINNNYYYY. Yeah it ruined us coming out back to back it's like we want more of that. We know its hard to do but, yeah book 6. And 5!!

KeriArthur
July 21st, 2007, 08:09 PM
Keri, do you have an idea of when book 6 will be published? I know your half way done with it at least. You said once that your publisher wanted the book now and something about it was decided that September would be the due date. Is that still the plan?

At this stage, it's looking like sept 08 will be the release date. I'll know more once I hand the story in (the due date isn't until November, but they wanted it earlier so they could get it out earlier).

The new series, which starts with destiny kills, should be out early in the year, though.

DavidsGirl841444
July 21st, 2007, 11:24 PM
Ok cool thanks for that you didn't have to tell us but you did.

Dani
July 21st, 2007, 11:25 PM
That's awsome Keri! Thanks for the info. I'm grinning from ear to ear upon reading it. I also can't wait to start reading the new series either. I read the excerpt and loved it. :biggrin:

christinac
July 24th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Wait a minute. You read the excerpt. I must have missed something. Dangit, I hate it when I'm not on here everyday. Where is at? On Keri's website?

DavidsGirl841444
July 24th, 2007, 04:11 PM
No I think its on this one in the lobby under new series thread. Check there.

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 12:23 AM
You are correct girlie! :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
July 25th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Ohhh yeah whoopi. What do I win?? hehehehehe!

Dani
July 25th, 2007, 06:39 PM
You win a week with Quinn! :hellobaby:

christinac
July 26th, 2007, 11:04 AM
You win a week with Quinn! :hellobaby:

Congrats, but I got a question....
I haven't got to get Quinn yet when is it my turn
:dots:

Dani
July 26th, 2007, 01:27 PM
I told everyone to take a turn with him (I don't think it was this thread though). You can have him next then. You can even keep him for 2 weeks! How's that? :lol:

Davidsgirl, send Quinn to Christina when your week is up! I think she deserves time with him due to all the trouble her man's been givin her.

christinac
July 26th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I would greatly appreciate some good loving
Thanks, Irishwolf

Dani
July 26th, 2007, 01:55 PM
I thought you'd like that! :roflmao: Enjoy! :devil:

christinac
July 26th, 2007, 02:38 PM
I thought you'd like that! :roflmao: Enjoy! :devil:

Oh, believe me, I will
:whistling:

DavidsGirl841444
July 26th, 2007, 03:39 PM
I will send him right over to you via airmail of wishes and candy canes. Hehehehe!

christinac
July 27th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I will send him right over to you via airmail of wishes and candy canes. Hehehehe!

Oh, thank you, thank you
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

DavidsGirl841444
July 27th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Millions of your wecome. Hehehe.

CharmedGirl
July 31st, 2007, 05:30 AM
Quinn for a week.

I think everyone would want him for more than a week.

Dani
July 31st, 2007, 09:13 AM
Christina gets him for 2 weeks. LOL:devil:

DavidsGirl841444
July 31st, 2007, 09:01 PM
I think we should all get a pice of him or clone him and give him around to all.

christinac
August 1st, 2007, 09:45 AM
I agree with DavidsGirl but who gets the original!
Ooh Ooh me, no I'm not that greedy!

DavidsGirl841444
August 1st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Lets give it to Karenne or keri. They do deserve it.

christinac
August 1st, 2007, 01:40 PM
So True, DavidsGirl. But which one Keri created him but Kareene has a thing for Kellen right? I remember hearing that somewhere or am I confused again?

Karenne
August 1st, 2007, 07:12 PM
sigh..yes I did..PAST tense...not any more

You will understand when you are done with this book:nah:

Dani
August 1st, 2007, 08:08 PM
*maniacal laughing* I knew that was was coming Karenne! The fling is over and I don't think there is any way it's coming back (unless some really good a** kissing happens). :roflmao:

Karenne's right ladies, you'll find out when you get to the end. :yes:

Dani
August 1st, 2007, 08:15 PM
Oh, BTW, I get the real Quinn ladies! Hahahahahahaha!!! Joking, I'll let Keri have her creation, that is unless she passes him up, then he's MINE! Gee, that sounds familiar, doesn't it Karenne! :hellobaby:

CharmedGirl
August 1st, 2007, 10:00 PM
Riley needs a man that doesn't want to use her. Someone to have a good time with. :yes:

Haven't read Embraced yet because I can't get it at the book store here in Australia until the 9th of August, so I'm reading Stray by Rachel Vincent at the moment.

KeriArthur
August 2nd, 2007, 05:46 AM
I'm reading stray, too. It's good so far :)

CharmedGirl
August 2nd, 2007, 08:41 AM
I'm not that far into Stray. Only started it today!

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 09:31 AM
Really like how good heard its fabulous from friends.

christinac
August 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Stray is awesome I read it as soon as it came out.
I can't wait for the next book to come out.
I think it will be sometime next year though
;(

Dani
August 2nd, 2007, 01:25 PM
I have stray, but haven't read it yet. I was told it was good from others that I've spoken to about it, so when I finish with the book that I'm reading now (the one I actually put aside to read Embraced...LOL) I'll read it.

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
I am with Irish as usual. But first I got to get it for myself then read it. So many books and not enough time to read them all.

CharmedGirl
August 2nd, 2007, 03:57 PM
Stray is really good. I'm about halfway through it.

Waiting to get Embraced by Darkness.

DavidsGirl841444
August 2nd, 2007, 10:49 PM
Oh baby you'll love it I garuntee it.

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 12:06 AM
You will love it CharmedGirl! It's awsome! :notworthy:

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 12:11 AM
I have to finish reading Stray first, then I might start another book that I've just bought and hopefully I will have finished those two by the time Embraced by Darkness comes to the local book store here in Australia. :turned:

I'm sure I will love it as much as I loved the first four Riley stories even though Quinn isn't in it. :)

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Yup even though Quinn not in it awesome book. You're going to love it. Oh I tottally have to read Twilight and new moon my people say it is reallygoodas well as stray so have so many to get.

christinac
August 3rd, 2007, 10:39 AM
I'm still waiting on my book unfortunately, I think the book store that I spoke with forgot about me!
:(

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Aww! I would go give them a piece of my mind. Bad store.

CharmedGirl
August 3rd, 2007, 03:29 PM
I can't get my copy of Embraced by Darkness until the 9th of August...so unfair. :arghhhh:

Dani
August 3rd, 2007, 10:13 PM
Yup even though Quinn not in it awesome book. You're going to love it. Oh I tottally have to read Twilight and new moon my people say it is reallygoodas well as stray so have so many to get.
I've heard the same things Davidsgirl! I have Twilight, I just have to read it. Oh, BTW, it's thick! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 3rd, 2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah I know but thickness may mean how good and long it is, Ilike long sometimes. Spend a day with it and relax on a couch and read.

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 07:27 PM
I finally finished Stray two days after starting it and absolutely loved it. :notworthy:

Would definitely recommend it!

DavidsGirl841444
August 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks thats another vote to go but it me and vampire novels why can't I stay away.

CharmedGirl
August 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Vampire books are great...but I could not get into the Anne Rice series. I don't know why but I just couldn't.

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Thanks thats another vote to go but it me and vampire novels why can't I stay away.
You and me both chica! I have read a lot of vamp books. Most have been Anne Rice's books, but I have other vamp books too. Probably too many to count. LOL

CharmedGirl, as I've come to learn lately, Anne Rice is the kind of author you just love or hate. There's not really an in between area for most people. I'm used to her style of writing, so it's not hard for me to get into most of her books. One though that was a little tough for me was Memnoch, the Devil. That was a weird one to say the very least, but after struggling to finish it (I had to put it down and walk away from it many times, so I could digest what I read), I found that I really enjoyed it too, but you have to be into the subject matter (Christ's death, Veronica's veil, going into hell and that sort of thing) which is, for the most part, from a Catholic veiw point (because she's Catholic).

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2007, 02:44 AM
A lot of authors are like that though - you either like or dislike them!

christinac
August 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Very true, CharmedGirl!!

DavidsGirl841444
August 6th, 2007, 12:33 PM
In with CharmedGirl. I mean I liked some of the Anne Rice books and some I didn't like it's just that. While my dad loved all of them strangely.
But for me most authors are good they just have some bad periods wherea book or two is like ooookkkk that was weird. And the rest are great.

christinac
August 6th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I'm reading the Anita Blake series right now so far so good. I'm all the way up to Bloody Bones. I like the characters but in a way I agree with everybody about the plot and having scenes that doesn't make since, but so far so good. I'm interested so I'll continuing readying.

Dani
August 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM
But for me most authors are good they just have some bad periods wherea book or two is like ooookkkk that was weird. And the rest are great.
I agree with this totally. I've had an author that I like do that before and it almost turned me off to reading her, but I stuck with it and the next book was back up to par again.

Here's an example for ya. I'm a fan of Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series, so I decided to read some of her other books because usually if I like one book I can easily get into the other books the author has written. Well, I tried to get into her one of her other books (that I checked it out of the library) called Raven's Shadow, but just couldn't do it. It just didn't "speak" to me. Now, maybe it was because I was in a "vamp & shifter" mood that made it hard for me, but then again maybe not. I had been reading Kate Forsyth's Witches of Eileanan series (which I really enjoyed) and it seemed that Raven's Shadow was in that same relm, but it just didn't cut it for me. I will try it again to see if it was just the mood I was in when I tried to read it. I like to give a book a chance to catch with me before I put it down and not try anymore.

DavidsGirl841444
August 6th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah me and the Anita Blake is some of them are good and some are bad.
Except Keri Arthur is very good so far haven't read any bad ones yet. So yeah must check the other ones you mentioned.

christinac
August 7th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I was just looking on amazon and seen Patricia Briggs sereis Mercy Thompson that sounds interesting I read the preview of it that might have to be the next series I read. So many books so little time.

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 01:53 PM
It's a great series. I hope you enjoy it! I did.

christinac
August 7th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Dani,
Is there only two books in the series so far b/c that's all I could find?

KeriArthur
August 7th, 2007, 05:54 PM
yes, there's only two books in the series so far. The next one--Iron Kissed--is out Jan 08. She's agreed to do 7 books in the series so far

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Yep, just what Keri said! She's got all the information correct on the books too. You can check out her website here http://www.hurog.com/index.shtml (http://www.hurog.com/index.shtml).

Boy Keri, you really keep up with what Patty's doing, don't ya? :lol:

CharmedGirl
August 7th, 2007, 08:44 PM
The book store told me to try and see if they got Embraced by Darkness in a day early. I'll be going there this afternoon to find out and hopefully I will have it read by tomorrow afternoon.

Just depends on how long I stay up tonight to read because I have to be at work real early to feed my horses.

Dani
August 7th, 2007, 08:46 PM
I hope they have it in early for you. That way you can read it and post what you think afterward.

CharmedGirl
August 7th, 2007, 08:54 PM
:whoohoo: I can't wait to start posting in the Spoiler section and I can't wait to read Embraced by Darkness.

DavidsGirl841444
August 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Ok oh you soud like a kid in the candy sotre how cute.

christinac
August 8th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Aww, man now I really feel left out.
:( That's ok I'm suppose to be getting mine tomorrow.
But then I will be out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to post until Monday.
Man, I'm just getting the bad ends of the deals.
Keri, thanks for the tip do you like reading Particia Briggs books?
Dani, thanks for the website I will have to check that out.

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Christina, honey, don't feel that way. There is always going to be someone here to chat with about the book. It doesn't matter whether it's Monday, 2 weeks from now or even a month from now, we'll still be here. CharmedGirl doesn't have her book yet. She was hoping it would be in the store today, but if not she'll get it tomorrow just like you will.

You're welcome for the site addy. If I had gotten here sooner I would have told you about the books too, but Keri beat me to it. She's so good! :lol:

DavidsGirl841444
August 8th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Yeah I saw the site another group of books to get yeah!!!!
Oh CharmedGirl it's all good in the end.

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Too bad I can't chat about the book because I don't have it.

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Those books are awsome chica! Lots of werewolf action and a vamp that drives a VW van that looks like the Mystery Machine. :lol:

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 07:28 PM
Sounds like just my kind of book :tt2: !

Dani
August 8th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Mercy's just as awsome as Riley in her own way. She's a mechanic and something else, but I'll let you find that out in the books. ;)

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I'll have to go out and buy the books...but I'm thankful for the recommendation. :notworthy:

I really liked Rachel Vincent's first book - Stray and can't wait till the new one I think it's called Rogue and it comes out in April 2008.

christinac
August 9th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Yeah Rachel Vincent is good. Wow I realized that all of us here have really good taste.
No, I mean that we all like the same things.
I can't wait to get Embraced. :)

DavidsGirl841444
August 9th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Well come on most of these books are like Keri's books fantasy and fun. So of course if they are related to one another then it will catch our intrest. And yeah definetly getting the Mercy books. She sounds great.

christinac
August 9th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Wow, DavidsGirl what kind of books do you have b/c mine don't talk to me!!
:lol: j/p

DavidsGirl841444
August 9th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Well I am special in the brain I can hear them, and they call me crazy but in a nice way. Hehehe!

Dani
August 9th, 2007, 11:51 PM
We're all crazy chica! Some just don't want to admit it. :roflmao:

christinac
August 10th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Yeah, I know I'm out there sometimes LOL
I want a book that talk to me!!

NessyPerth
August 10th, 2007, 12:16 PM
its ok christina in my oppinion if a book doesn't talk to ya it's not worth reading.

Perhaps we are the normal ones and everyone else is looney ... :o)

christinac
August 10th, 2007, 12:27 PM
We all can be a little looney sometime
It's all good though at least I know I'm not the only one! :)

Dani
August 11th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Oh no, neither of you are looney and if you are then so am I! LMAO!! (Look a different font for a change! Hahahaha!!) :biggrin:

NessyPerth
August 11th, 2007, 08:08 AM
Shhh dont tell too many people we are not looney, you will ruin the reputation we are building. No one wants to talk to boring normal people . LMAO :o)

DavidsGirl841444
August 11th, 2007, 10:54 AM
No one will ever think we are boring and normal people. Not if they read anything we write.

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 07:52 AM
You got that right DavidsGirl!

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Oh thanks I mean about being right I mean you can't here that enough,....
Kidding girl. I am rarely ever right which is a miracle when someone says I am. But thanks.

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Hey, to me I'm always right no matter what.
Well, maybe wrong occastionaly:dots: Well,
crap maybe I wrong a lot too!

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Well us women have to give up the perception of being right all the time. If not men walk all over us.

christinac
August 13th, 2007, 02:40 PM
So very true!
If they see a snag in the seam they are going to mess with you no matter what!!

Dani
August 13th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Okay you guys. We are all right in our own minds. Don't forget that.

DavidsGirl841444
August 13th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Ok so yeah fun and dancing. Oh it seems I may be going up to tampa for two days next week that is so cool. Thought I should say something girls. Fun road trip.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 04:13 AM
that sounds great DavidsGirl. I love travelling, whether it's long trips or short weekenders away i just love that feeling of going somewhere to explore

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Ever since I was little i've always wanted to visit Australia. I promise myself that before I die I am going I wan to be able to relax and explore a good bit I just haven't decided exactly where I want to go to in Australia yet!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 09:56 AM
well i havn't seen all of australia but i've been around a bit, it depends on what your into on where best you should go in Aus. If you luv to shop, clubs, pubs, nightlife etc you should definately go east coast. If your into the great outdoors like me then the west coast has everything. I'm originally from east and moved west just after i had my daughter and absolutely love it over here. It's my outdoors playground :o)

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:00 AM
I like the outdoors! I also love the beach I grew on the beach so even though I live about an hour away from it I still love going to it. I swim like a fish :lol: I might have to come check the west coast out. It probably will be a while so I can save up but I will do it someday.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:08 AM
yup we have a lot in common im thinking, my brother and i were actually going to do a trip to the US last year while i was on my semester break but he went and got himself a new job so he couldn't take the time off *bumma* i wanted to do like a massive road trip because im not much into city's and crowded places drive me nuts.

Oh well it will happen one day, i have a big long travel wishlist

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Whoa! You guys are so lucky all I got is boring Maimi there is nothing to see anymore. But yeah sound like fun. Not much of an outdorr girl but I try. Of course don't know how to swim either but again I try.

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:11 AM
I've never been to the west coast of the US but I know I love the east coast where I live. I enjoy gonig to NC to go the mountains. Especially in the fall when the leaves are changing driving on the parkway it is awesome.

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:12 AM
DavidsGirl do you go to the beach since you live in Miami. I was just wondering b/c I can't believe you don't swim. I would love out there.

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Yeah we go to the beach all the time its just that yeah I get as far as I can stand then thats it while everyone goes farther its a little pathetic but ok.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:16 AM
miami beaches are supposed to be hell nice right?

Christina where NC?

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:16 AM
Have you ever tried to learn how to swim or is it something that never came about?

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:17 AM
miami beaches are supposed to be hell nice right?

Christina where NC?

Sorry Nessy, North Carolina it's one state up from mine!

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:29 AM
No I have I can swim in the shallow end of the pools but thats about it. Something that my fear doesn't let me conquer I get to try and stay afloat even in the deep end but I go down like a ship.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:33 AM
try getting some snorkelling gear DavidsGirl and snorkelling around the shallow it may build your confidence up enough to get the hang and enjoy. I was really afraid of heights as a kid so i started climbing, started out small and kept going. Now i work part time as a climbing, abseiling instructor.

DavidsGirl841444
August 14th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Really whoa! That is impressive. You conquered your fears. I think that may be a good idea. I like that. May take your advice.

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah I'm afraid of heights but i don't think i can climb any trees I got a bumb knee that likes to give out on me sometime so I'll stay on the nice solid ground!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 10:51 AM
yeah but now im so used to heights i dont get that rush anymore. it's like yeah yeah. But i love instructing getting to experience that rush through watching other people pushing themselves. its very fulfilling.

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 10:52 AM
That's really cool.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:06 AM
im very hyper and get bored easily so im always doing different things. i will settle down one day (after i win the lotto and get to travel the world) LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Yep, I've always dreamed of winning the lottery and traveling the world and being able to see all the different things.

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:18 AM
ok if i win the lotto i will take you around the world with me, and if you win the lotto you can take me around the world. aaawwweeesssooommmee LOL

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:23 AM
That will definitley work!! And we will take your daughter (didn't you say you had a daughter) or am I hallucinating!!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:36 AM
no your not hallucinating i have an 11 year old daughter she's awesome too and would definately come.

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Cool so if either one of us win; me, you, and your daughter go and have the time of our lives. YEAH!!!!

NessyPerth
August 14th, 2007, 11:45 AM
hell yeah. ok saturday lotto here i come

christinac
August 14th, 2007, 12:10 PM
yep yep quick pick for me!!! :lol:

Dani
August 14th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Ok so yeah fun and dancing. Oh it seems I may be going up to tampa for two days next week that is so cool. Thought I should say something girls. Fun road trip.
Cool!! We should meet up for lunch if you have some time. My son starts school next week, so I won't have him tagging a long with me.

I was registering him for school and getting his supplies today while all this chatting was going on. Bummer, I always seem to miss out on girl chats, but I'll get over it. I wanna go with you guys around the world. My son would too and he wouldn't mind not going to school either (that I can guarantee...LOL)! If I could only win the lottery. I'd have so much fun. :biggrin: