PDA

View Full Version : Cuteness alert :) My new kitten!

Amy Redwood
February 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I just had to share...meet Blue :)

http://amyredwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/bluemonkey-275x300.jpg

Okay, I'm a little prejudiced, but isn't she a cute little fella??

Dani
February 5th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Awe, she looks like my Luna! Her fur has come in much softer than it looks here.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/4ed66875.jpg

hollie
February 5th, 2010, 07:53 AM
oh cute but i'll stick to dogs

Amy Redwood
February 5th, 2010, 01:52 PM
They really do look alike, your Luna and my Blue :) Don't we have cute cats? LOL.

And, yeah, it's always cats vs dogs...the world is divided, but I guess we all get along just fine most of the time :)))

Dani
February 6th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Yes, we do have cute cats! I have 4 more too (yes, I'm becoming The Cat Lady. LOL!), but I have a feeling two of them are going to be crossing the Rainbow Bridge soon. One is getting really mean and biting everyone in his old age (I call him my crotchety old man) and spraying everything as well (and he never used to) and the other is getting sick a lot more than usual.

Amy Redwood
February 6th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Yes, we do have cute cats! I have 4 more too (yes, I'm becoming The Cat Lady. LOL!), but I have a feeling two of them are going to be crossing the Rainbow Bridge soon. One is getting really mean and biting everyone in his old age (I call him my crotchety old man) and spraying everything as well (and he never used to) and the other is getting sick a lot more than usual.

Sorry to hear that, but eventually cats use up all their nine lives unfortunately...but, wow, 4 cats :) I have my hands quite full with that one kitten :)

Kim Smith
February 6th, 2010, 11:15 PM
Both very pretty kitties :)

Catherine Bybee
February 7th, 2010, 07:07 PM
SHE a cute little FELLA? Hmmm gender confusion? LOL... Adorable.

Amy Redwood
February 7th, 2010, 08:59 PM
But she really is a cute little guy, LOL.

I also wanted to name her Billy or Sammy or Mickey...before someone told me I just can't do that :) Yeah, I seem to have issues, LOL. (I am used to having tomcats...)

Dani
February 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
But she really is a cute little guy, LOL.

I also wanted to name her Billy or Sammy or Mickey...before someone told me I just can't do that :) Yeah, I seem to have issues, LOL. (I am used to having tomcats...)
ROFL! That's like my aunt. She does that with all animals whether they are male or female. She ends up calling them shims or he-she-its after they've been fixed.

Amy Redwood
February 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM
...he-she-its? LOL. Good to know I'm not alone :)

Dani
February 9th, 2010, 03:03 AM
No you're not alone. LOL!

My family's weird like that. We all do it at some point, but my aunt is the worst with it. I sometimes want to call most animals boys because that's mainly what we have in the house. I do it more so with dogs and I end up saying her for cats because for some reason I want to think that all cats are female. Maybe it's because they're called felines. LOL!

destinyrae
February 9th, 2010, 10:44 AM
ADORABLE! Oh my, what a cutie!

Amy Redwood
February 10th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Oh, wow, I just spotted Mr. Pump *blush* We may talk about him now, LOL.

Dani
February 11th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Oh yes! We may talk about Mr. Pump all you want to! He's one hell of a hottie isn't he? Talk about drool worthy! Lusty Drool Smilie

Amy Redwood
February 15th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Yes, he sure is :) Would be kinda nice of him to stop by my local gas station...LOL. All sorts of "he can fill my tank" jokes come to mind, but I shall refrain...

Dani
February 17th, 2010, 01:28 AM
Why stop? We don't! Laugh it Up fuzball

Trust me, he can come pump my tank anytime he pleases. Lusty Drool Smilie

I remember when people actually came out and pumped your gas for you. Now I'm from a small town, so we may have been one of the last places to have people quit doing that (I'm also not that old either...LOL!).

BTW, I have the back end of him too! ;)

Amy Redwood
February 22nd, 2010, 10:18 AM
I'd also enjoy watching him wash my car :)
Know what, I have a great business idea, we should open a "Mr. Pump Car Wash" ... we would get rich, rich I tell ya :)))

Amazing, this thread went from kittens to hunks, lol.

Dani
February 22nd, 2010, 10:28 PM
Ooh, I like that idea! Mr. Pump Car Wash... Big possibilities. :whistilin:

This is how things end up around here. We start talking about one thing and end up talking about another. Like for example, we'll talk about Keri Arthur's books in her forums and we'll have a good chat going about what we seriously thought of the book and then one of us will mention how hot one or two of the guys were and then we're off and running on that and then we get into how hot the sex scene was and so on and so forth. You get the idea. LOL!

Cara Bristol
April 28th, 2010, 10:23 PM

I'm a cat person. I have two: Hannah and Mike. If you want a masculine name for your kitty, why not pick female name that is masculine in its shortenened version: Maxine/Max, Alexandra/Alex, Samantha/Sam.

AngelaSteed
June 2nd, 2010, 06:54 AM
What an adorable kitten. I love the name too. Blue. :)

Megan Rose
August 7th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Such a sweetie :)

Shelley Munro
August 7th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Very cute!

Shelley