PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the Week!!!!

simplypaige
May 1st, 2007, 10:15 AM
Okay for all you loving scrapbooking fools, I am going to start posting a tip of the week. This weeks tip (drum roll please).......Get all your film developed and organized.

1. Make sure all your film has been developed (or printed out if digital).

2. Put your pictures into groups, kids, family, parties, special occasions, etc.

3. Take each group and further divide. Take your family pictures and divide into categories like, children birthday, family time at the beach, etc.

Next weeks tips, I'll give you some ideas on how to start putting these groups into scrapbook pages.

Karenne
May 1st, 2007, 12:16 PM
Great Tip Paige! Thank you so much!

hmm...I wonder if I am going to have to take a small loan out to get all of my pictures printed off! :tt2:

simplypaige
June 2nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Now you have all your film developed (or at least some of it) and have those pictures in groups, you are probably wondering WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

1. Relax, remember scrapbooking is fun and it can be very enjoyable.

2. Pick out a paper background that you think goes great with one group of pictures.

3. Layout some of the pictures on the background (do not glue yet) and move around and try different looks until you like it.

4. Glue your pictures down and then add some fun stickers (that go with the theme of the pictures) and some borders and such.

Remember this is supposed to be a fun hobby, just enjoy yourself and let your personallity show through.

More tips to come.