PDA

View Full Version : The Schedule for this Seminar

Amber Grosjean
February 26th, 2010, 01:40 PM
This is all about writing your first (or second) novel which is 60,000 words or more. We will be touching the basics to get you started. Writing itself will help you move forward so always try to keep learning.

"Assignments" will also be included with each lesson so you can put what you learn into use.

During the first week, we will discuss the preparation and establishing believable characters.

The second week we will go into plotting, tags, story line, and more. It will deal with everything that goes into the story.

In the third week, we will discuss how to end the story and keeping it realistic.

On the final week, we will touch base on the editing process which is a big part of writing because this is where your story improves. Remember, a great story isn't written, it is rewritten!

Amber

Jackie_M
February 26th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Could you plz remind me when it happens? Thx so much.

mjsmithbooks08(a)gmail.com

Cheers
Jackie

Gwyn Lacy
March 1st, 2010, 02:00 PM
Dear Amber, Looking forward to this seminar!!!! Anyone looking for a study partner? What date does it start? I'm a little ditzy but I love to write!

Gwyn Lacy
March 1st, 2010, 02:10 PM
Amber,
I just visited your website. Very nice!

Amber Grosjean
March 1st, 2010, 02:52 PM
Thank you. The seminar started today and there is a post to get everyone going. I will be posting something most days and I will be looking forward to what people say about the assignments. Thank you everyone!!!!

Amber

PS. Thank you for visiting my site. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!