PDA

View Full Version : Looking for beta readers and cover brag!

sjwilling
March 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Hey all, have been quiet but busy. I've almost finished the M.O.M.S. PIACT novel and need a few beta readers who want to find all the bits I cocked up... Uhm, maybe I shouldn't use that word.

Anyway if you don't mind peeking through it and pointng out mistakes I'd love your advice and helpd with that one. And who knows maybe you might even get your own PIACT Agent missions too :)

The other good news is the cover for Dante I is ready. YAYAYAYAY!

Anyway all the fab details and image are here....

http://samhainpublishing.com/coming/dante-i

What ya think?

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 6th, 2010, 01:32 AM
I love the cover for Dante I SJ. It's great. I saw it up in the Coming Soon section on the Samhain Publishing website. Can't wait till it's released.

sjwilling
March 10th, 2010, 09:30 PM
They'll be redoing the cover for Poseidon VII too to match it, That looks pretty great as well :)

sjwilling
March 10th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Here's the cover I think I've finally figured out how to get it to show...

http://www.sjwilling.com/images/DanteI72web1.jpg

Now isn't that a hot cover or what?

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 10th, 2010, 11:25 PM
That is a really cool cover. The colour is fantastic.

CharmedGirl
March 11th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Hey SJ, anyone chance you're hosting the Samhain Spring Showers in April like you did 2 years ago?

sjwilling
March 11th, 2010, 02:53 AM
Wouldn't be April, What with RT and i'm still a little tired from my two weeks in hospital. But I have sent emails to various folks to see if they'd like to have it in May.

Hopefully they will, it was fun, if somewhat crazy last time.

:)

S.J.

hollie
March 11th, 2010, 06:27 PM
love the cover and you know i will beta read for you anytime

Dani
March 11th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I love the cover SJ!! It's fantastic and the color is brilliant! :huepfen017:

CharmedGirl
March 11th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Wouldn't be April, What with RT and i'm still a little tired from my two weeks in hospital. But I have sent emails to various folks to see if they'd like to have it in May.

Hopefully they will, it was fun, if somewhat crazy last time.

:)

S.J.

Oops, totally forgot about RT because I don't live in America. LOL

But May would be cool since we had so much fun with the last Spring Showers you hosted SJ.

sjwilling
March 12th, 2010, 10:44 AM
love the cover and you know i will beta read for you anytime

Thanks Hollie, I've been through it so many times now just thinking of looking at it again makes me feel sick :wideeyed: Let take one more peek at it and I'll send you a copy. How's things with you guys btw. I haven't been able to keep up with folks news latelyl.

I love the cover SJ!! It's fantastic and the color is brilliant! :huepfen017:

Looking forward to being able to show you the new poseidon cover too. I think you'll like it better than the old one.

Oops, totally forgot about RT because I don't live in America. LOL

But May would be cool since we had so much fun with the last Spring Showers you hosted SJ.

Karenne is fine with it but I'm waiting on Samhain. One way or the other though I'll try and get a spring shower up. I'm working on a set of "rules" for the authors now.

Despotic, me?

Mwahahahahahah!

S.J.

hollie
March 12th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Thanks Hollie, I've been through it so many times now just thinking of looking at it again makes me feel sick :wideeyed: Let take one more peek at it and I'll send you a copy. How's things with you guys btw. I haven't been able to keep up with folks news latelyl.

we finally moved last weekend which is good but i haven't been resting as much as i should so i am getting sick again but other then that all is ok

sjwilling
March 13th, 2010, 01:44 AM
we finally moved last weekend which is good but i haven't been resting as much as i should so i am getting sick again but other then that all is ok

Ack! No, I forbid it, you're not allowed to get sick again. So stop doing, and rest, rest, rest.

No PIACT undercover agent of mine is going to be sick without my say so.

*HUGS*

Take care of yourself hon, I'm going to need you when we get the Spring Showers up and running-I have to have at least a few interested readers for it and think of all the wonderful prizes you might be able to win. I'll have to make sure I pick yours out of the hat for a few of the good ones....

:whoohoo:

CharmedGirl
March 15th, 2010, 11:26 PM
Take care of yourself hon, I'm going to need you when we get the Spring Showers up and running-I have to have at least a few interested readers for it and think of all the wonderful prizes you might be able to win. I'll have to make sure I pick yours out of the hat for a few of the good ones....

:whoohoo:

I'll be an interested reader SJ. I have so many Samhain books on my ebook reader that I'm running out of room on it and I don't want to delete any books of it.