PDA

View Full Version : Excerpt #1: A Gift From Home (unedited)..Adult not safe to read at work.

Regina
March 10th, 2010, 08:34 PM
When Melinda pulled up outside a spacious cabin with a huge deck, hot tub, and lots of glass windows, Melanie inwardly gasped. Whose house is this?

“It’s mine.” Melinda said matter of factly.

“Huh? If you own this, what are you doing living with my mother?” And stealing my room and my mother’s affections.

“My dad.” She rolled her eyes as if that explained everything. “He doesn’t want me living out here all by myself, says it’s dangerous for a woman to live alone in the boonies.”

“So, let me get this straight, you’re a grown woman with a beautiful spacious house, but because your dad doesn’t want you living alone, you’re living with my mother.”

“Yeah, that about sums it up.”

“How old are you?”

“Twenty. The same age as you.”

“And you let your dad tell you where to live?” Melanie shook her head. She’d high tailed it out of Murphysboro and went as far away as she could get without swimming as soon as she turned eighteen. Of course the fact that that was when she’d told her mother she liked girls wasn’t really a coincidence.

Melinda sighed and tightened her hands on the steering wheel. “He loves me, you know?” She finally said, turning to look at Melanie, her eyes pleading.

Unable to hold the other woman’s gaze as a lump formed in her throat, she just shook her head again and got out of the truck.

“Okay, fine. I love my dad, does that work for you?” Melinda nearly shouted out the side window in exasperation.

Swallowing, Melanie walked towards the front door of the cabin before saying, “Yeah, that works for me.” She loved her mother, she did, so she could understand where Melinda was coming from. However, she couldn’t handle all the harping about the fact that she wasn’t petite and blond with blue eyes like her mother, and her grandmother. She took after her father’s side of the family where everybody was Irish and she was big boned like them. Her curly mahogany hair had bright red highlights when the sun hit it, and she tended to get baked brown in the sun instead of freckling. Her mother said she had a Native American ancestor to thank for that.

Memories assaulted her from her childhood. Sugar, if you would just wear this sunscreen, your skin wouldn’t get all brown like an Indian’s. Or the, Are you sure you don’t want to die your hair blond, honey? You’d look so pretty as a blond. And finally, Sweetie, no man wants a fat woman, are you sure you can’t lose a few more pounds?

It got to the point that just after graduation when her mother was pushing her to date her boss’s son, that she just lashed out and screamed, “I’m a lesbian, mom! I have no interest in men sexually!”

Of course by then, the cat had really been out of the bag, and that was the last straw as far as her mother was concerned. Her mother, her face ashen had told her to pack her bags and not to bother coming back.

Melanie had tried to contact her a few times after she’d made her way to Seattle so she could pursue her dream of becoming a technical writer, but after she’d left the second message, the number had been changed and made unlisted.

A hand landed gently on her lower back. “I didn’t mean to upset you.” A soft voice said.

“You didn’t, just brought back some unpleasant memories.” Melanie garnered up a half-smile for the pixie.

“Good.” Melinda smiled, rubbing her lower back in circles before her eyes widened when she realized what she was doing, and snatched her hand back. “Sorry, I’m kind of touchy, feely, but I know not everyone’s like that.”

“It’s okay.”

“So, do you want to see my house?” Melinda’s laughter was infectious and Melanie found herself laughing and nodding in spite of herself.

“It’s so cool!”

elanie watched as Melinda found the key and unlocked the front door. Once Melanie had stepped inside, she trilled, “Home sweet home.”

And how, Melanie thought. The place was huge with high ceilings and what looked like very expensive designer furniture.

“This used to be my grandmother’s house. She left it to me when she died.”

“It’s beautiful.”

“Yeah. But I gotta tell ya, if I was living here, I’d replace all this furniture with some comfortable pieces. The only room in the house that’s like that is my bedroom. She let me decorate that myself. Want to see it?”

“Sure.” Melanie followed closely behind Melinda, her eyes unable to move from the ass shifting back and forth in front of her.

“Wait, didn’t you live with your dad?”

“When he was home yeah, but he was in the military and overseas a lot, so I stayed with my grandmother most of the time.”

“That must’ve been tough. What happened to your mother?”

“She died when I was five in a car accident. She was coming to get me from Kindergarden actually, when a drunk driver smashed into her car.”

“Ouch. That’s tough.”

Melinda turned and smiled at her. “It was, but I had grandma and dad still so it was okay.”
When they reached the top of the stairs Melinda bounced up to a closed door and threw it open. “My humble abode.” She announced with lavish arm movements.

Melinda stood in the doorway and surveyed the room. There was a huge four poster bed with all sorts of bedding and throw pillows draped on it against one wall, and the dresser and dressing table complete with lights were white. Stuffed animals and dolls adorned the cedar hope chest at the foot of the bed, and unicorns along with other fantasy scenes and framed posters covered the walls.

Melanie grinned. “You’re one of those girly girls aren’t you?”

“Kind of corney, huh?” When Melinda blushed, and lowered her eyes, Melanie said, “I like it.”

“Cool. So why don’t you sit down on the bed, take your coat off and make yourself at home.”

Melanie stared skeptically at the beautifully made bed. “Are you sure you don’t want me to sit on a chair or something? I don’t want to mess up your bed.”

“Nah, I mess it up all the time. We can make it before we go if we have to.” When
Melinda’s voice rose an octave on the last word, Melanie gave her a curious look before taking off her parka and laying it on the chair in front of the dressing table.

With all that frou frou stuff on the bed, where the heck does she sleep? Well, here goes nothing. As soon as she sat down on the bed, her bulk sank two inches into it nearly dumping her off the edge and onto the hardwood floor. Melanie shifted herself farther back on the bed and then leaned back on her elbows. “How the heck do you sleep on this thing?”

“Oh, quite well actually.” Melinda’s eyes twinkled over one shoulder at her as she went towards the walk-in closet. “You really don’t remember me, do you?” She asked, her eyes losing their twinkle and turning a dull blue gray color.

“Huh?” Melanie stared at her in shock. She’d never met the woman in her life.

“We went to high school together, but you don’t remember me.”

“What’s your last name?”

“Bailey.”

Melanie went through names and faces mentally before her mind latched onto a vision of long plaid skirts, with long-sleeved white blouses or sweaters, no jewelry, no make-up, and eyeglasses that had huge red frames.

“You’re Melinda Bailey? Melinda the geek?” The kids had been awful to Melinda when they’d been in high school, teasing her about her old fashioned clothes, and her waist length braid.

“Yup, that’s me.”

“No way! What happened to you? You’re gorgeous now!”

“Changed my whole look when grandma died after I turned nineteen.”

“Boy, I guess. I would never have recognized you if you hadn’t just told me.”

“Yeah, well you can’t catch any hot women, looking like I did.”
Melanie’s brain burned at the words, women?

“Uh, don’t you mean guys?”

“Nope. I’m like you Melanie, I prefer my own sex.” With those word Melinda shucked her coat and reached down to lift her sweatshirt over her head.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Melanie asked as small bare breasts were revealed to her eyes with tiny blush brown nipples.

“Oh, I need to try something on and make sure it still fits before we go.” When she leaned down to untie her tennis shoes, her small breast s hung like ripe fruit and Melanie’s mouth watered to taste them.

A minute or so later after that, she toed off her shoes and socks before shimmying out of her skin tight black jeans. Lord have mercy, she’s wearing a thong.

The firm globes of Melinda’s perfect ass were parted by a bright red thong. “This won’t take long.”

“Don’t stop on my account.” Yeah, please don’t stop. Keep that beautiful bare ass, bare. God, what am I thinking? She’s my replacement for Christ’s sake.

When Melinda bent down to pick something up off the floor of the walk in closet, Melanie groaned as soaked pale blond fur and wet pussy lips peeked out the edges of Melinda’s underwear.

“Are you okay?” Melanie heard Melinda’s husky voice from a distance. She looked up.

“Huh? Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You made a sound.”

“Yup, nope, uh, I’m fine. Don’t worry about me you just keep doing what you’re doing.” Oh, please God, keep doing it. If those pink, wet pussy lips are any indication, she’s getting off on this as much as I am. I wonder what she tastes like? Melanie’s cunt clenched at the thought of licking Melinda’s pussy until she flowed like a river.

(c) 2010. By Regina Paul. All Rights Reserved.