PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour from Aline de Chevigny

Aline de Chevigny
May 6th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Aline de Chevigny, I'm canadian and I write romances. Give me an HEA ending and I can write it. I can't seem to write a story without that romantic element yet LOL not even when writing Thrillers.

I have books out with various publishers. You can check out more about that on my site. www.alinedechevigny.com (http://www.alinedechevigny.com).

Let's see, I love any show that deals with crime or forensics. But my ultiamte favorite show is Stargate SG1. I adore Jack LOL

So anything else you'd like to know? I welcome questions and comments.

Aline

Karenne
May 6th, 2007, 01:28 AM
WOOHOO! An SG1 fan! Go Colonel O'Neill!

Glad you are here Aline!:balloon:

Aline de Chevigny
May 6th, 2007, 01:34 AM
LOL it's Brigadere General O'Neill now . :biggrin: Favorite episode is the time loop one. Golf through the stargate :roflmao: Doesn't get much better than that.

Aline

Karenne
May 6th, 2007, 01:47 AM
snort..I know. BUT he is my favorite as Colonel. I don't like him being a general. I like him sweating out in the field. :wub:

Love the time loop one! I think I have seen that at least 100 times. My other personal favorite is the one called "1969" where they go back in time and meet General Hammond (before his promotion)

I so can't believe it is almost over...sigh:nah:

Aline de Chevigny
May 6th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Jack in tye die. Yup that is a god one.

We still have the 2 movies to look forward to. And I know what you mean by having him out in the field. I miss seeing him on the show. Cam just isn't the same, but he does grow on you. LOL

Aline:lol:

Karenne
May 6th, 2007, 03:17 PM
True. I liked him and the other lady (the mother of the Ori) when they were in Farscape. And yes, they both do a good job in this one also...but it is just not the same! :detective:

Aline de Chevigny
May 6th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Ah yes Vala, her and daniel have quite a relationship hehe

Aline:roflmao:

Karenne
May 7th, 2007, 12:12 AM
(wipes of the coffee from my monitor)

You think?:tt2:

I do love the dynamic between those two. Funny!