PDA

View Full Version : It's semi-official

sjwilling
March 16th, 2010, 02:53 PM
Spring Showers has been instigated for May. More details to follow when I actually get some authors interested in joining in.

:popcorn:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'm sure lots of authors will be interested SJ.

sjwilling
March 16th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Heh, you wouldn't believe sometimes how hard it is to get people motivated in the beginning. Last time I didn't think I was going to get any at all then bang! they all come at once. LOL

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Do you have any authors lined up yet? Because there are quite a few good books being released in May.

Hopefully Cherrie Lynn, Annmarie McKenna and Nikki Duncan all join in the fun because I've read some of their books and they are great.

sjwilling
March 16th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Still waiting for Samhain to post the invite on the Main samhain author's site. They may be waiting since they have the sammies promotion this week. I do have one author, Alex Beecroft who's submitted a couple of excerpts.

So it has started. Yay!

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Well I'm sure they'll post it soon and then you'll have heaps of excerpts to post. LOL

sjwilling
March 16th, 2010, 08:45 PM
I'm looking forward to it.

Tree and I are toying with the idea of a Fall's Gold promo somewhere out in sept-oct, similar to spring showers but open to authors of all publishers... what do you think? Thinks peeps would be interested in doing that?

S.J.

sjwilling
March 16th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Do you have any authors lined up yet? Because there are quite a few good books being released in May.

Hopefully Cherrie Lynn, Annmarie McKenna and Nikki Duncan all join in the fun because I've read some of their books and they are great.

Once they've posted the invite I'll send a request to these guys and see if they're interested.

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 16th, 2010, 09:08 PM
I'm looking forward to it.

Tree and I are toying with the idea of a Fall's Gold promo somewhere out in sept-oct, similar to spring showers but open to authors of all publishers... what do you think? Thinks peeps would be interested in doing that?

S.J.

That sounds like a great idea SJ.

hollie
March 17th, 2010, 05:51 AM
I love Alex Beecroft and i can't wait for spring showers i missed part of last time i was on holiday. the fall thing sounds good as well and should get even more people invovled if it isn't just one publisher.

Kim Smith
March 17th, 2010, 10:20 AM
I was at MidSouthcon this past weekend and one of the Samhain gurus was there on panels. Very nice guy! (sorry for posting totally unrelated stuff...)

sjwilling
March 17th, 2010, 11:06 AM
I love Alex Beecroft and i can't wait for spring showers i missed part of last time i was on holiday. the fall thing sounds good as well and should get even more people invovled if it isn't just one publisher.

Well so far we'll have to be content with four weeks of Alex LOL

*fingers crossed*

I hate the waiting and seeing part of this promo.

:swoon:

S.J.

sjwilling
March 20th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Hey Bec, Is Annmarie Kenna a Samhain author? I didn't see her on their author lists.

Did you mean Annmarie McKenna?

S.J.

CharmedGirl
March 31st, 2010, 11:11 PM
Hey Bec, Is Annmarie Kenna a Samhain author? I didn't see her on their author lists.

Did you mean Annmarie McKenna?

S.J.

What I posted spells McKenna SJ. It's Annmarie McKenna.

sjwilling
March 31st, 2010, 11:42 PM
What I posted spells McKenna SJ. It's Annmarie McKenna.

Odd, my brain must be dying....

:arghhhh:

S.J.

Shelley Munro
April 1st, 2010, 12:37 AM
I look forward to it. I'm going to miss the first ten days since I'll be on holiday, but I'll pop in once I get home.

Shelley

sjwilling
April 1st, 2010, 10:25 PM
I look forward to it. I'm going to miss the first ten days since I'll be on holiday, but I'll pop in once I get home.

Shelley

have fun on your vacation Shelley and looking forward to seeing you there!

S.J.