PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon! HELL BENT

Arlene Knowell
March 17th, 2010, 12:27 PM
I'm excited about the release of my second novella from Carnal Passions, a subsidiary of Champage Books. The title of my novella is HELL BENT. Thanks so much Ellen!

CharmedGirl
March 18th, 2010, 02:51 AM
What a cool title. Congrats on the upcoming release.

astonwest
March 18th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Congratulations on the latest upcoming release! When will it be out, and can you tell us anything about it?

Arlene Knowell
March 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Trapped in a parking garage by a stalker, Mindy called for help. Her brothers Pat and Pete answered the call. They’d appointed themselves her keeper long ago. <O:p
The stalker was a military man with a vendetta against Pete. Things like this were the reason she was HELL BENT against marrying military, even if it was five generations strong in her family.<O:p<O:pBut…Gunnery Sergeant Shane Newhope was smoking hot, and he was also the military policeman working her case.
With her bothers away working, the stalker moved in for the kill. But Mindy defended herself as Newhope rushed to her aid.<O:p<O:p
She figured dinner with Newhope would prove he was no different than the rest, but she found herself tangled with him on the rocky <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:pCalifornia</ST1:place </st1:State>cliffs. She didn’t want her brothers to know. Newhope honored her wishes but it led her brothers to think he’d failed to protect her. Could Newhope survive the showdown?<O:p