PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Hot Cover for "FORBIDDEN"!

Christina Phillips
April 3rd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Between a warrior and a princess comes an erotic passion as all-consuming as the hatred between their warring worlds...

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss56/ChristinaPh1/Forbidden.jpg

Carys knew from the moment she first spied on Maximus in his naked barbarian glory that he was a dangerous Roman centurion - his taut, battle-scarred flesh marking him as a fearless warrior. But her desire for him was as undeniable as it was illicit.

Charged by his emperor to eliminate a clan of powerful Druids in Britain, Maximus never expects his mission to be thwarted by the clan's ethereal princess, Carys, his daring voyeur. Falling under her spell, he doesn't realize her true heritage - until he captures her heart as well as her body.

As Carys's loyalties are twisted, and freedom is no longer her single-minded obsession, an avenging former lover threatens to crush Maximus's people into oblivion. Now Carys and Maximus must overcome the devastation of war and face the ultimate sacrifice if their forbidden love is to survive.

Forbidden - Berkley Heat, September 2010

CharmedGirl
April 3rd, 2010, 04:23 PM
Great cover Christina.

Christina Phillips
April 4th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Thanks, Bec. I'm so in love with this cover!

CharmedGirl
April 4th, 2010, 02:20 AM
And it's only five months until the book will be released Christina.

Christina Phillips
April 5th, 2010, 06:07 AM
Bec, the time is flashing by so fast - I'm trying not to think about it!!

CharmedGirl
April 6th, 2010, 12:15 AM
You're not kidding Christina. I can't believe Easter has been and gone. It felt like the year only just started.

Christina Phillips
April 6th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Bec, I know! It doesn't seem possible we're a third of the way through the year already. I think time's speeding up :-)

CharmedGirl
April 6th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Everyone tells me the older I get the quicker time flies and I'm starting to see that that is totally true.

Christina Phillips
April 8th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Sometimes I'd like to slow time down... sort of stretch it out so I can enjoy the moment instead of thinking, omg that happened three weeks ago!