PDA

View Full Version : Question about sweet or sensual romance publishers

ShelbyMSummers
April 9th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I have been searching on the web for a good home for the romance I am working on. I think it will be categorized under sweet or sensual romance and there doesn't seem to be very many publishers that request that heat level.
Does anyone have any suggestions that might work?
My story focuses on a family, (a father/daughter) and the neighbor across the road. It is set in the country and includes more drama than suspense.
I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me!
Thanks in advance.

Shelby

Jennifer Shirk
April 9th, 2010, 02:18 PM
I have one published with Samhain. In fact, I was my editor's first (and maybe only :whistilin:) sweet romance.

I also know The Wild Rose Press has a sweet line, too.

You may also want to check out Carina Press also. I know they are looking for all heat levels as well.

Good luck!!Cheerleader

ShelbyMSummers
April 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM
I do love Samhain... I'll have to look your story up.
I checked out Wild Rose Press and they are definitely high on my candidate list. I couldn't see where they rated the heat levels so I wasn't sure, but I'll have another look.

I'll also look up Carina Press. Thanks a bunch!

I have one published with Samhain. In fact, I was my editor's first (and maybe only :whistilin:) sweet romance.

I also know The Wild Rose Press has a sweet line, too.

You may also want to check out Carina Press also. I know they are looking for all heat levels as well.

Good luck!!Cheerleader

Stephanie_Haefner
April 9th, 2010, 10:40 PM
Sounds perfect for Harlequin American Romance...have you given them a thought??

ShelbyMSummers
April 10th, 2010, 09:02 AM
I'll look them up too. If I'm thinking of the right one, those are print? I saw Carina was a branch of HQ but electronic. Cool.

Sounds perfect for Harlequin American Romance...have you given them a thought??