PDA

View Full Version : More about me

Roseanne Dowell
April 17th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I think I was born writing. I'm sure I was born with a wild imagination, just ask my brothers and sisters. I came home with the craziest stories. But they were true, honest. Well at least they were to my young ears. Okay, maybe I heard wrong, or maybe I elaborated. Maybe, I was just too gullible. I always loved reading. I couldn't wait to go to the library by myself, then I could spend as much time looking at books as I wanted. No one waited for me or hurried me along. I spent hours looking at books. My earliest favorites were the Nancy Drew mysteries and of course Agatha Christie. I loved mysteries. Then I discovered Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. I love romantic mysteries.
Some of my favorites now are Nora Roberts and Lisa Scottoline.

CharmedGirl
April 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Welcome to CTR Roseanne.

It's great that you've joined us here.

Have fun posting.

Megan Rose
April 18th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Wishing you a warm welcome Roseanne. I too loved Agatha Christie books when I was younger.

Roseanne Dowell
June 3rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
Thank you for the welcome. Megan Rose, I love that name. The heroine's name in my WIP is named Meghan. I think I'll use Rose as her middle name. Don't know why I never thought of that before.

I.B. Nosey
July 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
I think I was born writing. I'm sure I was born with a wild imagination, just ask my brothers and sisters. I came home with the craziest stories. But they were true, honest. Well at least they were to my young ears. Okay, maybe I heard wrong, or maybe I elaborated. Maybe, I was just too gullible. I always loved reading. I couldn't wait to go to the library by myself, then I could spend as much time looking at books as I wanted. No one waited for me or hurried me along. I spent hours looking at books. My earliest favorites were the Nancy Drew mysteries and of course Agatha Christie. I loved mysteries. Then I discovered Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. I love romantic mysteries.
Some of my favorites now are Nora Roberts and Lisa Scottoline.

Greetings, Roseanne! Didn't know you were at CTR, glad to see a friend. :) That Nancy and Agatha get around, don't they? So do Victoria and Phyllis. And oh, sure, I believe all those stories you told were true, heh heh.

Roseanne Dowell
July 4th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Greetings, Roseanne! Didn't know you were at CTR, glad to see a friend. :) That Nancy and Agatha get around, don't they? So do Victoria and Phyllis. And oh, sure, I believe all those stories you told were true, heh heh.

I've met more authors who read Nancy, Agatha, Victoria and Phyllis. Thanks for commenting.