PDA

View Full Version : Cougars & Cubs anthology

KSAugustin
April 26th, 2010, 06:23 AM
My cougar short story, Singapore Sizzle, is included in the COUGARS & CUBS ANTHOLOGY, to be released by Total-E-Bound on 10 May. The anthology includes stories from:

Catherine Chernow
Elizabeth Coldwell
Imari Jade
Ashley Ladd
Mia Watts

as well as myself. Here's the blurb for Singapore Sizzle:

Sophie is English, divorced, living in Singapore…and bored, Bored, BORED! But is she ready for handsome, exotic, young Adrian Pereira?

Sophie Woodward moved to Singapore with her banker husband, Tim. But that was years ago. When they got divorced, Tim moved back to the UK and Sophie decided to craft a new life in the modern Asian metropolis.

The problem is, things haven’t turned out the way she hoped. Although she has a rewarding career, she’s restless, wondering if this is as good as life gets.

Cajoled into attending a masquerade ball for charity, Sophie meets a charming stranger and spends the night indulging in hot steamy sex with him. The problem comes when he wants to see more of her, and Sophie has to confront her own insecurities. After all, she’s ten years his senior. Is there any hope for a relationship between them? Or was the sizzle a mere flash in the pan?

Go here (http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=777) to read about all the stories.

Kaz!

KSAugustin
April 26th, 2010, 06:24 AM
http://www.ksaugustin.com/images/cougarsandcubs.jpg

CharmedGirl
April 26th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Sounds like a great anthology. I also really like the cover.

hollie
April 26th, 2010, 04:29 PM
oh wow that sounds great and i love TeB it is about the only place i can shop in British Pounds

Robbibird3
June 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Ah Sophie so reminds me of me when I first met my hubby. Yes I'm a cougar and married my cub but I had so many doubts. Though I never felt I was robbing the cradle because he wasn't raised in the same town I was. We met in the middle when I had to re-educate myself to a sedentary type of job. To me he looked and acted older than he was but everyone else saw him as a son to me. He always hates that when it happens. I made him grow his hair longer as well as adding a beard and mustache to his looks then he appeared much older to everyone else. I'm always worried that he'll find someone younger, prettier and definitely sexier than I am. But he tells me he is not interested and is quite happy with me. It helps to root out those doubts of mine.

Robin who married her cub in 1997 and is still with him.

KSAugustin
June 7th, 2010, 08:09 PM
That's a great story, Robbibird3. My husband is a little younger than me too, but not in the cougar range.

Btw, I found out a couple of weeks ago that the anthology will be available in print in ... September, I think. So I'm really looking forward to that. And I love, love, love that cover.

Kaz!

Robbibird3
June 7th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Thanks Kaz,
It's good to know that it's coming out in print, my preferred format I suppose until I either win an ereader or someone shares their lottery winnings with me and I can buy one myself. Right now they are just too expensive for my wallet.

Robin

KSAugustin
June 7th, 2010, 09:13 PM
I completely agree, Robin. I believe the lowest price for an e-reader so far is US$149, but that's still expensive for a lot of people. I'm just thankful TEB has a regular program of releasing books in print. In this way, I can reach more readers. And you can buy more books! :)

Kaz!

katsrus
June 7th, 2010, 10:27 PM
The cover is beautiful. Great excerpt.

brandyzbooks
June 8th, 2010, 12:51 AM
I really like the cover aswell. I agree on the ebooks, they are way to expensive and then there are different formats depending on were you buy the books. I really like print the best, I can read them anytime and don't have to fight over the PC with my kids to read. :1eye: