PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat Tonight - Coffee Time Romance's Chat Room

Jewel Adams
April 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Class Act Books' Authors will be holding a chat tonight at 9PM Eastern time at Coffee Time Romance and More's Live Chat Room. You can join us by entering the chatroom here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Chat.html (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/Chat.html)
Then click the big button to enter the chatroom :)
I'm going to be there to tell you all about my spicy, new books coming out soon!
I hope I'll see you there and we can chat.
AFTERNOON DELIGHTS
A spicy collection of short stories that will warm up your day!
Come take a peek into the erotic lives of this afternoon’s lovers.<O></O>
<O></O>
Sugar & Spice – Amy tries to face the fact her marriage is over until Jim walks in the door.<O></O>
<O></O>
Moonlight & Madness – Susan is furious with Jake for cozying up to a woman at the party they are attending. Can Jake smooth his wife’s anger and salvage the passion in their marriage?<O></O>
<O></O>
Here, There and… - Julie’s sexual appetite runs hot and wild, and Danny’s not complaining.<O></O>
<O></O>
Happy Feet – Jenna sighs over the touch of Justin’s magic fingers that sends her body into overdrive too feel so much more.<O></O>
<O></O>
Oh Baby It’s Cold Outside – Meg’s anger over being stuck in a snow storm won’t stop her shivers. But things quickly heat up when she’s rescued by one hunk of a policeman.<O></O>
<O></O>
Happily Ever After – Mandy’s childhood crush never cooled for Frank and she decides it is time he knew just how she feels!<O></O>
<O></O>
Wishing & Hoping – Stood up on her birthday, Sandy shares her birthday with her cat. Who says wishes don’t come true!

Another spicy release from Jewel Adams...

UNDERCOVER LOVE<O> </O>

By<O></O>

<O></O>

Jewel Adams<O></O>

<O></O>

Katie finally lands a job in what she believes is the safest place in San Diego. Serving nearly four-hundred police breakfast and lunch, would be the last place her ex could find her.<O></O>
Cash Hayden is right up there in the danger line-up. When Cash pulls the fiery Kate into his undercover life, he wants the woman he finds—regardless of the risks.<O></O>
Can Katie learn to trust once more? Will they survive the danger that comes with the man she is falling in love with?<O></O>