PDA

View Full Version : A Time Travel Reader/Lover??

Deanna Jewel
May 1st, 2010, 06:12 PM
Personally, I don't think there are enough time travel novels out there for the amount of readers needing new reads. Am I the only writer/reader thinking this? I don't know, but that is what inspired me to write Never Surrender, my Indian time travel romance that will take you back to Wyoming 1835 to meet my blue eyed warrior in search of his soul mate. Is time travel actually possible? It is when one believes in soul reincarnation.

If I got your interest, you can read the first two chapters of Never Surrender by clicking on the BookBuzzer link below my signature line here. I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave a comment here or email me.

I HAVE recently found some great time travels by searching the book trailers available on Youtube (http://youtube.com), so you might want to check those out as well. Both of my book trailers are there if you search Deanna Jewel; they will pop up for your viewing pleasure. Again, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you for stopping and I hope I've piqued your interest even a tiny bit!

:Mask_4:

Rebecca_Goings
June 3rd, 2010, 11:55 AM
I have two time travels, an older one from 2006, ON EAGLE'S WINGS from Champagne Books...

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-oneagleswings-13513-158.html

And my latest from May '10, RIDE THE LIGHTNING, from Cobblestone Press:

http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/books/ride.htm

Okay, so technically, I have three. From 2007, HEARTS UNBOUND by Samhain:

http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/hearts-unbound

I love time travel as well. It is fun to read and write what a modern day person thinks or feels in another time.

~~Becka

CharmedGirl
June 3rd, 2010, 03:42 PM
I really like time travel novels especially ones that go forward in time. It's nice to see a writer's perspective on what they think is going to happen in the future.

Deanna Jewel
June 5th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Rebecca and Charmed Girl, thanks so much for popping in! My time travel, Never Surrender, is being enjoyed by readers but I really need it to start moving up at Amazon and B & N! LOL - readers, please, please, help us out here!

:thankyou:

I know there are some wonderful time travels out there and I KNOW there are readers who love to read time travels. We love that you're out there for us. How about dropping us a note here too? Then we can respond and get the chat going...come on...you can do it!

:stretching1::stretching1:

Deanna Jewel
July 2nd, 2010, 06:09 PM
Hop over to Open Mike for July 2nd to read more of Never Surrender, my Indian time travel romance! thank you so much for popping in!

Deanna Jewel
July 13th, 2010, 03:07 AM
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Nathan (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com/2010/01/interview-with-nathan-my-hero-from-no.html).....look deep into those eyes of his...mmm...mmm...mmm...isn't that what we want to say after each love scene we read? I mean after we take that deep breath or two? That's why we read - so we can secretly envision ourselves in the tender arms of the hero, to feel his lips on our skin, to thread our fingers through his silky hair as his tongue tangles with ours while those feelings inside us tingle to our toes, our body heat consuming every logical thought; no one else exists but the two of us as time stands still....smilies/cloud9.gif

Whew! Take a deep breath. Sorry, this isn't one of my novels but I wanted you to know there is sexual tension between my pages and you don't want to miss reading those love scenes. Have you ordered my books yet? What are you waiting for? Nathan (from my historical, No Turning Back) and Taima (from my time travel, Never Surrender) are anxiously waiting to get to know YOU. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Check out the reviews on my website and at Amazon and B & N if you must, that's ok. I want you to be sure.

After you've read them, I'd love to hear from you so I hope you know you can write to me here or at my email or post a comment. Thank you so much for stopping in and please come back!

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

Deanna Jewel
July 24th, 2010, 12:46 AM
<o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas:contacts" name="GivenName"></o:smarttagtype><!--><xml> <o:DocumentProperties> <o:Version>12.00</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> </xml><![endif]--><!--><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> [I]Thank you for clicking on my time travel information. I've decided to give you a taste of the who Taima is and the love he feels for the woman of his dreams. Never Surrender will take you back to Wyoming, 1835 to the Shoshone Nation and it's people:

Excerpt of Never Surrender:

Keeping his gaze trained ahead of him, Taima strode past a group of giggling young girls, wishing Ahanu would catch up with him. He needed to talk with Sakima and inform him of Kate’s presence and why she was here, though the older man had probably seen her arrival in one of his visions. Sakima’s knowledge always seemed to astound Taima. For one individual to know so much of what the spirit gods sent their way proved fact enough that Sakima was their chosen shaman.<o>

</o> He sat cross-legged before a fire, wrapped in a buffalo hide. Wise beyond his fifty summers, Sakima’s dark eyes met Taima’s. Their gazes never broke as Taima sat across from him at the fire, next to Ahanu. The three sat in silence for a long time.<o>

</o> “You are troubled, my son.”<o>

</o> Taima looked into the fire, then poked at the glowing embers with a stick. “Noshi...father...capturing the white woman has disturbed memories I would rather not dwell on.”<o>

</o> “Sometimes the spirits know more than we do. Perhaps they think it is time you [I]did dwell on your memories. Perhaps now, it is time to think of the past again.”<o>

</o> Taima gazed into the older warrior’s profound, dark eyes, not wanting to stir his own painful thoughts. “Noshi, please . . .”<o></o>

The shaman nodded slowly. “Nechan...my son...I, too, have memories of your mother. She came to mean more than life to me. But from the Great Spirits, I’ve learned we must often face the past in order to carry on into our future.”<o></o>

Taima sighed and stared at the early stars. “Have your Great Spirits advised you how to deal with the sorrow of dredging up what’s better left in the past?” He glanced back at his father, trying to read his thoughts through the seasoned dark eyes that gazed back at him.<o></o>

“Yes, Nechan...and you will always feel a tug on your heart whenever you think of your wife or mother. But you have dealt with these emotions before and though our group here is small, our people look to you for strength and guidance. You’ve never disappointed them in this task. Now it is your turn to learn to pull strength from those around you.”<o></o>

This time, Ahanu poked the fire with a twig. Taima watched the tip dig through the glowing embers, feeling his heart burn with pain, as though the coals were within his chest.<o></o>

He fought against the memories that never disappeared from his thoughts. The vision of his slender wife, her dark eyes gazing from a delicate, oval face, never disappeared from his mind’s eye or the memory of her hair’s silkiness when he ran his fingers through its length, nor the softness of her warm, naked flesh against his own. His heart ached to be with her, something he wished for daily. Because of the white man, he would never again see or touch her...and he could not allow a white woman to replace those thoughts and memories.<o></o>

The white man had also robbed him of a mother with more tenderness and spirit than three women put together. Her loving blue eyes would forever haunt his dreams.<o></o>

The fire before him blurred as Taima blinked away the tears that threatened to fall.<o></o>
<st1:givenname w:st="on">
Kate</st1:givenname> was white...and beautiful, but that was not her fault, and he honestly couldn’t hate her for it. What he did not want was to fall in love with her, to have her memory invade his thoughts. Those tender thoughts were reserved only for his wife. He knew he couldn’t be around <st1:givenname w:st="on">Kate</st1:givenname> but to release her into the wilderness after the raid would have been the same as murder.<o></o>

Ahanu’s wife, Aiyana, could see to her training. Kate would be a needed worker, one to help with the meat and hides of the coming hunt. She would be kept too busy to cause anyone problems, especially him.<o></o>

“Your anger and hatred are easily read in your eyes, Nechan. You must learn to control your emotions. I, too, am angry at the white man for taking my woman from me.” His father paused a moment before continuing. “How are you going to deal with this new woman?”

[I]Isn't he someone you want to know more about? He's handsome too, with BLUE eyes! *w* I hope I've wet your appetite to read more. You can get your copy at Amazon or B & N. The links are on my website for both or you can download the ebook and soon - the iBook at BookLocker.com Below my signature is the BookBuzzer link to read the first two chapters of Never Surrender. Thank you so much for searching me out and reading the excerpt! I so appreciate it. Please pass this on to your friends who enjoy time travels. :write:

<o>
</o>

Deanna Jewel
August 15th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Redo a cover?? :omg_2:

I've also posted in my Author Corner (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=8802) about possibly redoing the cover for Never Surrender. Why? I recd a nice review at Marissa's Sassy Book Reviews (http://sizzlinghotbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/never-surrender-by-deanna-jewel.html?zx=38756bfb45aea100) and a commenter (thank you for doing that!) left a note that the cover didn't draw her attention but now that she'd read the review, she will reconsider buying the book.

Please click to my Time travel section (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=8802) to read the memo on the cover. I've also attached the current cover for your review. I'd love to hear what your thoughts are on this... thanks so much for your help!

:write:

Deanna Jewel
September 26th, 2010, 12:33 AM
smilies/circle.gif

By September 29th, the cover should be official and then will be sent to Amazon, B & N, etc so all will have the new cover when they order the book!

:spotman:

My avatar should show the new cover but you can also go to my blog (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com) and see it. Check the archived files. I'd love to hear if this new cover would make you interested in knowing more about the story and its characters? Leave me a note, let me know what you think! I hope you like it as much as I do!

smilies/cloud9.gif

Deanna Jewel
October 10th, 2010, 07:45 PM
We're lucky enough to be on location in Dubois, Wyoming with both heroes from Never Surrender - Brandon Wakiza and Taima. If you've read the first two chapters of my novel at Bookbuzzr (http://www.freado.com/users/1124/Deanna-Jewel), you'll know both of them.in a valley between the Absaroka and Wind River mountain ranges when his people were free to roam wherever they wished, before Dubois was developed as a town in the late 1800s. Brandon is half Shoshone and lives in Dubois in the present time and Taima is half Shoshone and half white and lives in 1835.

On my blog (http://deannajewel.blogspot.com) is a photo of Dubois (http://www.duboiswyoming.org/aboutdubois.html) as it looks pretty much today. I've been there and can attest to that as I've walked those wooden sidewalks. I also eaten at the Cowboy Cafe, roamed the Mercantile Store and had a latte from the Pony Espresso back in 1997 before I ventured out to explore the mysterious Whiskey Basin. One can't explain how peaceful this city is with the surrounding snow-capped Rockies, watching as the children giggle when the stage coach pulls up to take them for a ride or to smell the fresh air scented with sagebrush. Dubois takes you back in time and if you've not there, I certainly suggest a visit. That would allow you to also take a trip to Whiskey Basin where the petroglyphs are and my story starts.

Deanna: Brandon, thank you for being with us today. Forgive me for saying so but your eyes are so blue. A woman could easily be speechless trying to gaze into your soul. OK, on with the interview. Can you tell us about the day you first saw Kate in the gift shop?

Brandon: It started with an inner pull I felt the instant I looked up at her in the store that day...a sense of familiarity yet I knew I'd never met her. We said a few words then she moved past me to look at something. I made my way to the door but couldn't step outside. I leaned against the door frame and listened as she talked with the old Indian; he's a good friend of mine. I knew I wanted to get to know her better and find out why I felt I knew her. She's a beautiful woman and she looked at ease in her tight jeans and sweatshirt that day. *he gives me a huge smile and a wink* She also had on a nice pair of snakeskin boots.

Deanna: Do you believe in fate?

Brandon: I believe in a higher spirit that makes things happen that we're not aware of. One might dream of things in their future yet not understand them when the dream happens. I certainly felt that with Kate. Her emerald eyes pulled at something deep inside me and to this day, I still don't understand how we came to be in the same spot at the same time. I can only assume the Great Spirit was at work to bring us together.

Deanna: What surprised you most about Kate?

Brandon: Her interest in the petroglyphs. Somehow she knew about Whiskey Basin and I didn't want her exploring out there alone. I was surprised when she allowed me to go with her. She did insist on driving that day, too; her way of controlling her surroundings as best she could.

Deanna: Taima, you're half white and I know you're proud of that. Can you tell us a bit about your parents?

Taima: My father, Sakima, captured my mother when they were young from a situation similar to how Kate came into my 'possession' if you will. My parents eventually fell in love and as I grew up, my mother taught me English as well as many of my people. She knew one day I would need to know English. My father doted on her and I'd always hoped I would find a woman to love me the same way. I learned to respect a woman's mind and her intuition because my mother was a smart woman. She taught us many things.

Deanna: I know it's hard to talk about, but your mother and wife were killed at the same time, correct?

Taima: They were and yes, it is still hard to talk about. White men invaded our camp while many of our warriors were on a hunting trip. The cruelty inflicted on both of them that day is unspeakable and started my hatred toward the white man. My wife, Witashnah, was a beautiful woman, slender, long black hair; she loved everyone and her eyes could melt a man's heart. Our love would have lasted an eternity.

Deanna: Tell us a bit about Taima, the leader of his people.

Taima: My parents taught me that there is one, maybe two, true loves on one life. I'd already lost the one true love in my life and didn't want to replace her. My father was a one-woman man and I guess I followed in his footsteps in that respect. When I lost Witashnah, I knew there would be no replacing her. No one else could fulfill the need in my heart that she filled, nor replace her as my soul mate. I refused to even look at other women as a replacement for her.

Deanna: Taima, from the moment you rescued Kate from the Blackfoot warrior that day, neither of you got along. Can you explain any of that to us?

Taima: *he laughed out loud* Kate is an emotionally strong woman with a passion for life; one who thinks she can control her surroundings and the people in it. She's opinionated and doesn't hide that; she spoke her mind right from the beginning, unaware that I understood every word she said. But she had no idea of the dangers lurking in the untamed wild of the mountains. She insisted I release her and that was not an option...and the fact that I wasn't about to release a beautiful woman even though I didn't want her for myself.

Deanna: One last thing...the emerald stone ring you wear on the leather strip around your neck. I have to ask about it?

Taima: *his long fingers caress the ring at his throat* I can't say a word about this, I'm sorry. Your readers will have to finish the story to understand the meaning behind this ring. *wink*

Deanna: I don't want to spoil the story for our readers so we'll stop there. Thank you both for being here, for letting our readers see into my two main characters. I know after they read your story, they will fall in love with both of you the same way I did.

Readers, I hope you enjoyed meeting both heroes and that this gave you a bit of insight into the story. More than that, I hope it make you want your OWN copy of Never Surrender with it's brand new cover. Be sure to visit Amazon (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/:%20%20http://www.amazon.com/NEVER-SURRENDER-Deanna-Jewel/dp/1601459793/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260387196&sr=8-1).

goodpostsmilies

tonya kinzer
January 20th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Hi! Loved this interview with these two heroes. Taima is also another hero I'd like to know more about so I guess I'm off on another surf to see what I can find out about your time travel...hhhmmm....maybe I could travel back and get to know him in person. I'd like to blindfold him and see how that goes....

Your time travel sounds yummy, Deanna! I'll be adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing an insight into these two heroes!

applause.gif

Deanna Jewel
May 31st, 2011, 03:35 AM
Tonya, thank you for stopping in! I do appreciate it!

Readers - did you know that my ebook prices have been slashed from $8.99 to $2.99?? I knooow! At least now I can compete with all the other books out there. Both Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/6c54vxa) and B & N (http://tinyurl.com/5t6ylwq) have the ebooks for that price so grab your copies now.

Thank you so much to those of you who have already downloaded a copy. Can I ask a favor? If you read it, can you please hop over to the purchase site and leave a review and rating for me? That really does help a book move higher in the ratings and I'd love to see Never Surrender, my Indian romance (or No Turning Back - English Historical) move up in the charts. How kewl would that be! Thank you so much!

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

Deanna Jewel
May 31st, 2011, 03:36 AM
Tonya, thank you for stopping in! I do appreciate it!

Readers - did you know that my ebook prices have been slashed from $8.99 to $2.99?? I knooow! At least now I can compete with all the other books out there. Both Amazon (http://tinyurl.com/6c54vxa) and B & N (http://tinyurl.com/5t6ylwq) have the ebooks for that price so grab your copies now.

Thank you so much to those of you who have already downloaded a copy. Can I ask a favor? If you read it, can you please hop over to the purchase site and leave a review and rating for me? That really does help a book move higher in the ratings and I'd love to see Never Surrender, my Indian romance (or No Turning Back - English Historical) move up in the charts. How kewl would that be! Thank you so much!

DrinkingCoffeeahhh

Deanna Jewel
June 1st, 2011, 09:17 PM
If you're a lover of the Indian romances, I invite you to check out Never Surrender and meet my blue eyed warrior, Taima, who pulls Kate back in time with him. Little do they realize that fate plays a much larger part in this plan than they know. You've read stories where the main characters fight constantly yet deep down, they refuse to acknowledge their true feelings and may lose the one they care for most if they're not careful. I won't spoil the story, but you will fall for Taima. He's a one-woman man until he runs into Kate!

I have an interview here with Taima if you scroll down thru these posts. My blog has interviews with my characters, too. You'll find a book trailer for Never Surrender on my website. If you've read the book, I'd love for you to post a note here OR if you're interested in Indian romances, please post.

All Romance eBooks (http://allromanceebooks.com)is a fun site I recently joined and my books can be purchased there as well as B & N and Amazon for $2.99.