PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for visiting my Utopia. Without dreams....there would be no hope.

debiwrites
May 10th, 2007, 11:47 PM
:helloooo:Let me introduce myself, my name is Debi DeSantis and I am new to this site. And I have to say that so far it is great. What a diverse group of people. I am thrilled to be a part of such a great networking site.

I am a newly published author of a Contemporary Fiction novel titled
"She Cries in the Dark" and I am currently writing my second. Writing is my passion and I find it very hard keeping it seperated from my personal life but that's not working to well. It seems to consume me. Writing is such a powerful thing, not only for the reader, but for the author as well. I am looking foward to some of the chats that I am scheduled for coming up within the next month and hope that a lot of you will join me .

I will chat with you then,
Take care:lol:
Debi DeSantis

Lainey
May 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Glad you found us and I hope you love being part of the CTR family... I am sure we will now all be thrilled to go check out your first book and eagerly await the 2nd that you are working on.

Come chat and have fun and of course put your promos out there too for all to see and in the right sections for your book so many can hear and read about it.

Have fun and we have chocolate and coffee on here at all times to keep you going....

Lainey

Karenne
May 11th, 2007, 10:37 PM
So glad you are here with our little family...which seems to be growing!:teacher: