PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I'm Diane Layers

DLayers
May 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM
First timer here and you may not like me. What you think you see me as, is an illusion.

My favorite genre is Science Fiction and to date that's the only genre I've published in. I write story lines that slap humanity, or as much as my publisher will allow me to :). My work entails environmental and the fight to live issues between animals and humanity. My characters POV is from the animal side of the house and humans are on our list of edible items and you don't taste like chicken.

"Evolution's Dice" is an erotic scifi and available at ExtasyBooks.com. Go to the site and click on best sellers.

I also write scripts. "Concret Jungle" is a series, that mixes Daktari and CSI. Story lines evolve around a small zoo in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on">New Mexico that </st1:State>provides family entertainment and teaches about environmental issues that plague the world. Behind the scenes at the zoo, elite staff members work to defeat illegal activities internationally and stabilize numbers of animals in the wild, through sanctioned programs.

I hope you enjoy my work, but as I write against humanity, probably not.

Have a great day

Diane Layers

Karenne
May 12th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Welcome to our little family!:balloon: