PDA

View Full Version : New Author--Marie-Nicole Ryan, saying Hi y'all

MarieNicoleRyan
May 12th, 2007, 07:07 PM
I"m just learning my way around Coffee Time Romance. I was reviewed in 2005 by Coffee Time, and it's been a couple of years since I had a new book out. I had to find the right fit--a publisher I liked and one who liked me. Samhain Publishing seems to fit that bill rather well. My first Samhain release, TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, is out now in electronic formats and will be out in print in September. There's an excerpt up over at the Samhain Spring Showers forum/thread...whatever. In fact, there are tons of excerpts.

First of all, I write hot romantic suspense. At least each book I've written has gotten hotter and hotter. That being said, my next Samhain release isn't quite as hot. LOVE ON THE RUN is a re-release. Yes, it has been hotted up, but the plot doesn't allow for lots of hot love scenes. But I hope that won't keep anyone from buying it. :)

What do I do when I'm not writing? I love to go antiquing with my closest friends and any time spent with them is a treat. I used to be a nurse case manager at a Nashville medical center, but I've tossed away my rubber gloves and stethescope to be a full-time writer. Currently I'm working on a romantic suspense about a blended family. The family owns a PI agency and each of the family will have his or her own book. I also just finished a mystery/ suspense with the hero and heroine of LOVE ON THE RUN. It's sort of a "honeymoon on the run." :gun_bandana:

Another love of mine is reading. All writers were readers first--that's pretty much a given. I hate the outdoors--basically I like observing it from the air-conditioned interior of my house. I refuse to fly--never have and never will. I have a degree in interior design, but I've never worked in the field.

And those are all the dirty secrets you're going to hear from me.

Marie-Nicole :detective:

Karenne
May 12th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Well we are easy to work with. If you have questions..just ask!:wub:

MarieNicoleRyan
May 13th, 2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks, Karenne.

Marie-NIcole