PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! newbie here

JerryR
May 13th, 2007, 04:06 AM
Hi all,

My name is Jerry.

I'm a writer as well as a reader. As a writer I'm dabbling in several genre which are: horror, romantic erotica MM or MF, suspense, romantic suspense, thrillers, & shape shifters. those are the genre I also enjoy reading.

I've sold a couple of horror short stories & have completed my 1st novel. It might be catagorized as science fiction, but it deals with a drag queen who gets superhero powers.

Lately, I've been writing my 1st MM romantic erotica. It deals with a male model who at 25 learns that he is a vampire.

Thanks for having this forum. Speaking of which how do we get to create our own forum here?

JerryR:notworthy:

Karenne
May 13th, 2007, 11:55 AM
:welcome: Hi Jerry!

So glad you are here with us! We are fun and easy going!

I just sent you a PM on the forum question you have. Look forward to hearing from you!

Lainey
May 13th, 2007, 10:37 PM
YEAH JERRY YOU MADE IT HERE ... ADD ANOTHER GUY TO THE COUNT YIPPEE... I hope you like it here though so have some fun and post and check with our great webmistress to get your own authors thread...bring lots of chocolate as you ask though just in case ... haha..

Glad to see you here.

Lainey

JerryR
May 15th, 2007, 03:42 AM
YEAH JERRY YOU MADE IT HERE ... ADD ANOTHER GUY TO THE COUNT YIPPEE... I hope you like it here though so have some fun and post and check with our great webmistress to get your own authors thread...bring lots of chocolate as you ask though just in case ... haha..

Glad to see you here.

Lainey

Thanks Lainey. Also thanks for letting me in on the forums. :)

I'll contact webmistress now.
Jerry

Jenifer
May 15th, 2007, 04:54 PM
:welcome:you're M/M about the guy who turns 25 and finds out he's a vampire sounds great, where and when is it out?

JerryR
May 16th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Hi Jennifer,

More Than A Stud isn't out - yet.

Stud is still in the writing stages.I'm writing it as fast as I can and I'm a slow writer. I just drafted a 6 page synopsis. Oh, so far I've written 8 chapters.

I'll let you & everyone know when Stud is out.

Thanks for asking.

Jerry